fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I took a different approach to sex training and I fully believe it's way better than before. Instead of a couple basic loops and holding a button, now the training has many more options and it actually describes progression uniquely for every girl for every training option.
Feels like some are just nitpicking. I would think people would be already sick of repeating and repeating the same old scenes with no substance by now. It wasn't even a 1% part of the game, just some time waster.
If you're missing MC+courtesans action, don't worry, I'll be adding scenes like that in the future.

Last edited:

Prince01

Jun 1, 2018
very buggy, game just crashes randomly, but also crashes repeatedly after the end day and night services tally! not great

batmansunday

Sep 28, 2018
very buggy, game just crashes randomly, but also crashes repeatedly after the end day and night services tally! not great
Dude not nice.. you dont appreciate the time and effort the creator put into this, and you stupid enough not read:
AFTER UPDATE, MAKE SURE YOU LOAD A SAVEGAME INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ETC. AND NOT DURING ACTIVE EVENT!
RESET COURTESANS SKILLS IF UPDATING
. and run the game properly after the update?

Reactions: Nellyg

batmansunday

Sep 28, 2018
Would like to see more of the main story, and the main girls, more fetish, girl on girl stuff. would be great. right now its just more grind, and day and night loop to get more income. its nice some of the stuff are reworked, and look nice. but we need new stuff.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Playing now again after quite a few updates and I have to say I'm impressed, I like the new training system. (Could use a little more experience from working with clients)
Only issue I have is the combat screen, I only see one enemy yet I have one or two more off screen. (Could be something I'm missing)
I like where this game is going (y)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
But the bad...
The economic system is just bad for the way the game works. Earning money is hard as hell and so RNG dependent, that I can't really wrap my head around it. There seems to be no consistency in costumers - one night you may get 10 guys wanting whatever (C's all around), the next 3 nights you may get 2-3 guys all wanting A's and in the exact thing you don't have. Since barring the weekend there is no way to actually anticipate how many clients you'll have, my profits went all over the board. +2000 to -800. Yes, I'm earning money, but considering I have ~50 days to repair the place for the first quest (~16 000 in total in investments), the global map game starts in the midst of that same thing (5000+ for mercs), and I can barely scrape around 800 per night on average. Yeah, I managed the first quest. Failed the second one (gain 15 000). The economic side of things felt almost meant to be one of those games you just try and try again.

PS: I love the red-haired girl, but the time it takes for her to become useful is just horrendous. She's a dancer and that's it. I just don't have the money to train her to be good and pay her her salary.
PPS: Does the talent for 30% chance to serve a costumer even if not covering the requirements for them even work? Doesn't seem so for me.
The economy is pretty easy.
My initial spend goes on repairs, 5x of food and drink, 2x training room, the training books, one of the training aids and an upgrade to the master bedroom. Since this gives you the energy to interact with all three of the girls everyday. You should definately buy the idol to reduce losses from theft.
If a girl is working spend time cheering her up, happy girls are profitable girls or if they are rotated out for training improve their sex skills. I always rest all of the girls for a day just before the weekend so they go into the the most profitable part of the week with full health, endurance and mood.
During the night service phase I try to keep Fudeyo in reserve for the client looking for higher ranks. This also allows her to be relatively fresh for the first day of the weekday. Early game I rotate her and Saka as my courtesans during the week, with Yura ready to step in if one of them is too tired to work. You can not service all the clients all the time. I also avoid the rough sex maniacs as they wreck the girls physically and mentally in the early game and they don't have the skills and talents to get a decent profit.

Improvements I go for early on are things that help training such as the mirror, perfume etc. things that save money, better brooms, armor. Also relatively cheap things like bath salts, towels. The first big repair is the bath it will bring in 2-300 a day, follow it up with the bath salts mentioned earlier. One thing that I have found isn't worth early investment in is guest rooms. Their profits are highly dependent on reputation which is poor early in the game. Investing in common yujo is another steady earner.

By mid game the Red Petal should break even or turn a small profit even with no girls working.

You are right Mei is best working as a dancer but she certainly pays her way at "Dance C" she will bring in 800-1200 per night at the weekend and 4-800 during the week. I pair her with Fudeyo. Train her in anal for the biggest fetish boost and then work on her Exposure skill once you unlock extra-naughty she will pull in over 2000 per performance on a good night.

The 30% general skill talent does work and I have seen it trigger.

Reactions: fidless

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Brilliant game, best brothel management game I have ever played. How do I submit a bug fix for grammar and spelling please?

Reactions: fidless

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
The economy is pretty easy.
My initial spend goes on repairs, 5x of food and drink, 2x training room, the training books, one of the training aids and an upgrade to the master bedroom. Since this gives you the energy to interact with all three of the girls everyday. You should definately buy the idol to reduce losses from theft.
If a girl is working spend time cheering her up, happy girls are profitable girls or if they are rotated out for training improve their sex skills. I always rest all of the girls for a day just before the weekend so they go into the the most profitable part of the week with full health, endurance and mood.
During the night service phase I try to keep Fudeyo in reserve for the client looking for higher ranks. This also allows her to be relatively fresh for the first day of the weekday. Early game I rotate her and Saka as my courtesans during the week, with Yura ready to step in if one of them is too tired to work. You can not service all the clients all the time. I also avoid the rough sex maniacs as they wreck the girls physically and mentally in the early game and they don't have the skills and talents to get a decent profit.

Improvements I go for early on are things that help training such as the mirror, perfume etc. things that save money, better brooms, armor. Also relatively cheap things like bath salts, towels. The first big repair is the bath it will bring in 2-300 a day, follow it up with the bath salts mentioned earlier. One thing that I have found isn't worth early investment in is guest rooms. Their profits are highly dependent on reputation which is poor early in the game. Investing in common yujo is another steady earner.

By mid game the Red Petal should break even or turn a small profit even with no girls working.

You are right Mei is best working as a dancer but she certainly pays her way at "Dance C" she will bring in 800-1200 per night at the weekend and 4-800 during the week. I pair her with Fudeyo. Train her in anal for the biggest fetish boost and then work on her Exposure skill once you unlock extra-naughty she will pull in over 2000 per performance on a good night.

The 30% general skill talent does work and I have seen it trigger.
And this is why I said my gripes are mostly RNG related. The best I could get from the baths (for example) is around 200. Ordinary prostitutes (as the guide suggested) barely break even most nights. First one gets me between 80-110 for some reason. The next one needs about 3500 investment... the time it takes for them to repay it is... too long for my shoestring budget, especially when they don't reliably break even. Add mercenaries to that and... well...
In my two tries up till now (haven't tried the new patch! Seems it addresses a lot of my problems!) I went bankrupt and I dropped the second at 99% influence for the bad guy.
Thanks for the advice, tho. I'm going to fire the game up again tonight and see if I can make it this time around.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B4dFr3d

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
And this is why I said my gripes are mostly RNG related. The best I could get from the baths (for example) is around 200. Ordinary prostitutes (as the guide suggested) barely break even most nights. First one gets me between 80-110 for some reason. The next one needs about 3500 investment... the time it takes for them to repay it is... too long for my shoestring budget, especially when they don't reliably break even. Add mercenaries to that and... well...
In my two tries up till now (haven't tried the new patch! Seems it addresses a lot of my problems!) I went bankrupt and I dropped the second at 99% influence for the bad guy.
Thanks for the advice, tho. I'm going to fire the game up again tonight and see if I can make it this time around.
The game just needs better documentation. I, myself can complete a 60-day quest at day 35 (repairing/unlocking buildings) and make +2000 daily. It requires some understanding of how the game plays which can be a bit hard to understand at first.
I may add some notifications when the buildings/rooms would benefit from an upgrade or when the customers amount exceeds the serving ordinary yujo number. I had that at one time, but since I was changing reputation influence over profits it wasn't relevant and I removed that. This time some visual indication would help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hameleona

salking

Mar 24, 2018
What would be better early on in the current version then, more max income like from upgrading the entertainment room.
Or office for plain income?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It's all about balance, no point in hiring three ordinary Yujo's when you have poor rep. If you take it slow they will double their wage costs.
Same with your Courtesans, put one on learning skills and use as many of your action points as she can take to level her up. Then switch her with one of the others and repeat, it's slow at the beginning but worth it in the long run. I just wish the girls would get just a little more exp from "Whoring" activities

Aug 16, 2018
You build a training room and interact with sex training through management GUI.
Hey, this might be a really dumb question, but first time player here. How do you build the training room? I've clicked on all the various choices in the main office page and I'm not seeing any option for building a training room.

Thanks, it's a good looking game and I enjoy simulation/management genre. Looking forward to giving this a full run.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey, this might be a really dumb question, but first time player here. How do you build the training room? I've clicked on all the various choices in the main office page and I'm not seeing any option for building a training room.

Thanks, it's a good looking game and I enjoy simulation/management genre. Looking forward to giving this a full run.
Click "The Red Petal" button to access the option to repair/build the "Training room".

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there actually anything new content or story wise? I see only changes and fixes in the changelog...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is there actually anything new content or story wise? I see only changes and fixes in the changelog...
Interactive night services where customers visits and you chose the girls for them, new skills, new sex training and lots of minor stuff.

Reactions: Tron1234
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes