RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
I think I found a bug. I received the quest "More debts!" at the end of one day. I have a debt of 0 coins and I can't find a way to clear it. I have positive cash flow but the quest won't complete. Is there a way to fix this?

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
You have 4 more days to pay the debt, have you let these days count down? I'm guessing the quest will resolve when you reach day 0 with 0 debt.
I haven't yet but I can give it a try. Unfortunately, I'm losing reputation for every day the quest is still active.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I can't save for some reason. It allows me to 'save over' other files but it only replaces the thumbnail. When I load it, it loads what I was supposed to save over. Saving in empty slots just does not work. A shame.

Edit: I'm trying to save during the end of day 1,I did Yura on the first day so I'm doing Saka now and I can't save during the sex scene.

craftygamer43

Aug 1, 2017
I cannot make the girls work as courtesan. Does it get activated after some particular game days? Or are there any pre-requirements??

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
I've come across a bug where Mei's mood doesn't improve when using the sex training that is maximized to 100%, even though it says, "Moderately improves mood." I'm on the latest Patreon Release version 7.1 .

While I understand the reason for changing the training to make it less of a time consuming grind, it'd be nice if we had an option to replay the old training scenes without having to load a previous version of the game. I really miss hearing Saka's whimpers and moans....

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I can't save for some reason. It allows me to 'save over' other files but it only replaces the thumbnail. When I load it, it loads what I was supposed to save over. Saving in empty slots just does not work. A shame.

Edit: I'm trying to save during the end of day 1,I did Yura on the first day so I'm doing Saka now and I can't save during the sex scene.
Read the OP

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
what's the event for picture 15?
also, picture 20 is just empty, unlocked but nothing there. is it a bug or problem on my end?
You unlock pic 14 if you take Mei's verginity, pic 15 if you sell her verginity to a customer. You cannot unlock both
Picture 20 is empty also for me. Don't know what it is as pics from 17 to 21 seems related to stage performance...maybe there is some exclusive event also here
Just be aware there is at least another quest where you have to chose between Kisayo and Nekomi, soonly ine picture is unlocked depending on your choice

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
Hey fidless, thanks for this newest update. I am a long time silent follower since i wrote my review.

I have my savegame since a very early version of the game because restarting the game was a catastrophe because of the old training. The new system (in combination with the night-courtesan minigame) is brilliant and very engaging and let me to dump my old save to start from the beginning. I really enjoy the game in its current state. The game feels a bit harder than before, but (i think the time limit is higher than before?) totally doable. I played as the wanderer which seems to be a bit "weaker" than the one with the money-bonus.

I may have a request because i am retard: I only saved my game at the beginning and lost due to a crash (which is totally understandable that those happen) round about 40 days of gameplay. Can you add (for retards like me) something like a autosave once in a while or at least a reminder (for dummys like me) to hammer the quick-save button? If not: No problem. Its not like big mistakes like these happen twice to the player or cant be solved with a "QUICK SAVE, IDIOT" Post-it note.

Stay awesome!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey fidless, thanks for this newest update. I am a long time silent follower since i wrote my review.

I have my savegame since a very early version of the game because restarting the game was a catastrophe because of the old training. The new system (in combination with the night-courtesan minigame) is brilliant and very engaging and let me to dump my old save to start from the beginning. I really enjoy the game in its current state. The game feels a bit harder than before, but (i think the time limit is higher than before?) totally doable. I played as the wanderer which seems to be a bit "weaker" than the one with the money-bonus.

I may have a request because i am retard: I only saved my game at the beginning and lost due to a crash (which is totally understandable that those happen) round about 40 days of gameplay. Can you add (for retards like me) something like a autosave once in a while or at least a reminder (for dummys like me) to hammer the quick-save button? If not: No problem. Its not like big mistakes like these happen twice to the player or cant be solved with a "QUICK SAVE, IDIOT" Post-it note.

Stay awesome!
Hey. Thank you for playing! I really dislike the mini stutter which "saving" does, but I guess I could add "auto-save" every 5 days or so. Though I always see this s the player own responsibility. Maybe because I grew up with old school games and usually set up a quicksave button while I play and save like every 5 minutes depending on the type of game even if they have autosave :HideThePain:

Reactions: Muingo

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
Hey. Thank you for playing! I really dislike the mini stutter which "saving" does, but I guess I could add "auto-save" every 5 days or so. Though I always see this s the player own responsibility. Maybe because I grew up with old school games and usually set up a quicksave button while I play and save like every 5 minutes depending on the type of game even if they have autosave :HideThePain:
Saving is a reasonable thing to do, if you are not are retard. :D - But tbh it compliments the games design: Immersion is great and you have the "Eh, just one more day"-syndrom. At the 20th "Eh, just one more day"-day you just forget basic rules of saving games and stuff.

I would like the idea of a somewhat weekly autosave. If something breaks its not a hit in the nuts. Maybe make it optional off by default if the stuttering is really too bad. But its your decision. My Post-it notes are ready as well.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
You unlock pic 14 if you take Mei's verginity, pic 15 if you sell her verginity to a customer. You cannot unlock both
Picture 20 is empty also for me. Don't know what it is as pics from 17 to 21 seems related to stage performance...maybe there is some exclusive event also here
Just be aware there is at least another quest where you have to chose between Kisayo and Nekomi, soonly ine picture is unlocked depending on your choice
I see, thanks, forgot about Mei's two path event.
as for 17-21 (except 20, which is just empty), it's the girls in their erotic dance outfits. Don't know if it's bugged or a leftover from previous versions, but I think in the past you had to gift them the outfit for the erotic dance stage option to become available. try buying the outfits from the store and gifting to the girls, maybe it will unlock for you too.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
I see, thanks, forgot about Mei's two path event.
as for 17-21 (except 20, which is just empty), it's the girls in their erotic dance outfits. Don't know if it's bugged or a leftover from previous versions, but I think in the past you had to gift them the outfit for the erotic dance stage option to become available. try buying the outfits from the store and gifting to the girls, maybe it will unlock for you too.
Ok, maybe is bug because all my girls have the erotic outfit and they all did erotic dance at least once. Anyway, I'm thinking maybe to restart from the beginning with next update hoping it will be continue story and add many night events :p

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes