mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Ok, maybe is bug because all my girls have the erotic outfit and they all did erotic dance at least once. Anyway, I'm thinking maybe to restart from the beginning with next update hoping it will be continue story and add many night events :p
When I started a new game I just had to have one of the girls dance an erotic show and it unlocked all of their images at once. From what i have seen you don't even need to buy the erotic outfit as a gift now. Not sure whether that last part is a bug or he just wanted it gated behind fetishism.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, . . . erm, where should i start. . . I love this game :D. I like everything about her. the story, the mechanics and especially the characters. I very much hope to see the growth it will have.

I have ground a lot these days and wanted to leave a couple of suggestions and questions.

First of all, there is something that makes me noise from the beginning. when you raise a girl's Fetishism level the illustration in her description changes, but I don't think these changes reflect her corruption. I will leave here an example of what I say. in some the only change is their smile and it is practically imperceptible. It would be incredible if it could be better expressed how perverted the girl is becoming with each change in fetishism, giving her increasingly vulgar poses and expressions.

here the example:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

that would be my only criticism. on the other hand I have a couple of questions to know what to expect from future updates.

Are you planning to add more girls to the brothel? Adding a girl would be a huge workload so I wouldn't be surprised if the answer is no, but I'm hopeful.

second Kisayo and Nekomi will work as courtesans at some point? I would love to be able to train Kisayo to serve clients like the other girls, although nothing seen so far leaves the possibility of that happening sometime, her route is more. . . . romantic. But I do not lose hope.

and that would be it, thanks for this fantastic game.

Reactions: HowlsCastle

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hi, someone has a fix for the quest "Training sesion" ? Nekomi does not appear in her room until i leave, Umezou is in the dojo. I didnt have problem talking to her until the quest started, after that, when i need to see her the most, bam, i cant talk to her. My game and my save are both 0.7.3

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
I really want this to happen too, but I don't think it will :cry:
...but this would totally ruin the story and setting credibility...to me they don't have to become courtesans...Kisayo is supposed to become MC wife so I expect more sexual contents between them along the story, while for Nekomi, who knows ? Maybe in the future we will see some sex contents also for her, but not a courtesan imho...probably some side story with MC...

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
...but this would totally ruin the story and setting credibility...to me they don't have to become courtesans...Kisayo is supposed to become MC wife so I expect more sexual contents between them along the story, while for Nekomi, who knows ? Maybe in the future we will see some sex contents also for her, but not a courtesan imho...probably some side story with MC...
Well, you have to choose between them. So I'd suggest having the option for whoever you don't pick to become a courtesan.

I'm pretty sure Fidless has already said it won't happen though, sadly.

WeiserP

Aug 10, 2019
Hi, does anyone have like an overwiew/summary/list for all the gallery pics? It would be nice to know what to do for some of the pics until a hint system is included in future versions hopefully. For example, are some scenes tied to the stats of the characters or something? If yes, how far does one have to grind?...

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hi, someone has a fix for the quest "Training sesion" ? Nekomi does not appear in her room until i leave, Umezou is in the dojo. I didnt have problem talking to her until the quest started, after that, when i need to see her the most, bam, i cant talk to her. My game and my save are both 0.7.3
There is some code to edit? I tried to set Q_nekomi_sparring #2241 to 0 hoping to de.activate the quest but i dont understand how rpgm works, any help is welcome

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
There is some code to edit? I tried to set Q_nekomi_sparring #2241 to 0 hoping to de.activate the quest but i dont understand how rpgm works, any help is welcome
nvm, the quest works.

now, i love the pharmacist, look that size!!! They are bigger than his head <3
1601856403207.png

Reactions: Harem_Master

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
well, then list which one you lack and I will try to help, as I am only missing the three from the mutually exclusive paths
Which are the 3 exclusives ? I know about Mei's first night, then when you have to chose if to go out with Kisayo or Nekomi...and the third one is ? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes