notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
I've just "Transferred" my save from 0.4.1, and i can't click on the office book to reset the courtesan skills. Help...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
In this game I think I prefer to be the customer than to be the owner unless I can keep the girls all I want to myself to think that I will train them to be good in bed and some other strangers will benefit from it

Hogeyhead

Mar 17, 2020
I'm having a problem in the latest version (0.7.3) where I'm not getting any of the money from special events. So like as an example the first night for the two sisters, and all requests. It shows that I earned the money at the end of day summary, but it is not added to my money counter by the next day. I know about expenses that is not the issue.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, Mei's grown to be my favorite.

Anyway, footjobs.
I'm an absolute nutjob for those.
And since you made them a separate thing in the bio, could you also make it a separate training?
You know, separate it from service.
Hope we get more, too.
Keep up the good work, dev.

Reactions: fidless

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Not gonna lie, Mei's grown to be my favorite.

Anyway, footjobs.
I'm an absolute nutjob for those.
And since you made them a separate thing in the bio, could you also make it a separate training?
You know, separate it from service.
Hope we get more, too.
Keep up the good work, dev.
I'm addicted to fj too, but in my opinion they are just a foreplay as many other sexual practices in pleasuring with not penetrative sex, so it's correct they are included into service training. Anyway I think that all training scenes will be expanded with future updates so we will have much more situation, both in training and night session, and hopefully even fj

Reactions: Ritsujin

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Hi! I've been a silent player of this game and I was just playing the latest update. I'd like to appreciate the dev's work; the game is really engaging and has progressed leaps and bounds since the last time time I played it.

I believe the new approachs to sex training and night service are vast improvements.

I'm sure this is a familiar request, but the game needs more courtesans. (for administrative purposes, of course :sneaky:) 4 is good number to begin with but if the Red Petal is ever gonna prosper you'd need, at least 6 courtesans; 3 working at night, 1 dancing, 1 studying and 1 resting- training. I'd like to think Chiyo is eventually gonna become the 5th girl and I'm hoping to be surprised with a new one eventually.

Other than that, this game is great. I'm very much looking forward for next update (whenever that may be)

Brucey y

Oct 16, 2019
You removed animations from sex training ? why? how can i get those back!! And wheres the discipline beatings??

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Finally trying this out.
So, how do you get customers? Its Day 3 or 4 and no johns have shown up. help.
Improve reputation? how?

Ok. Just had to wait a few more days.
Suggestion: tell the players they need to wait until day 8 before customers arrive. Perhaps a main quest that says 'prepare for the grand opening on day 8' or similar?

Last edited:

Alaris

May 27, 2020
I cant find and ask nekomi to spar with me. Is it a glitch? Cus everytime i go to other room from hers, she is there

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Finally trying this out.
So, how do you get customers? Its Day 3 or 4 and no johns have shown up. help.
Improve reputation? how?

Ok. Just had to wait a few more days.
Suggestion: tell the players they need to wait until day 8 before customers arrive. Perhaps a main quest that says 'prepare for the grand opening on day 8' or similar?
You cannot have customers until the opening day. Moreover, girls need training before to be able to satisfy customers

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes