XNeroXX

May 10, 2020
Check your save folder. It shows you're missing the image file which comes with the save.
If transferring saves from the older version to the new one, I advise transferring the entire "save" folder.
And do not load a "save" during an active event in that case.

If you're playing on Android, it's a bit more difficult. I'm not sure how to access the save folder and why this would happen.
I'm playing on android, but i'm using joyplay to play. The jpeg file is Exists in the saves location. But the games still error

originalspam

Jun 20, 2019
I really love this game, well done Dev! I think the grind is pretty hardcore, but with the well animated scenes, it wasn't all bad. =) Will check out the latest update and see if there's any issues, but so far, this has been a stellar VN/management game. And the story is pretty engaging so far, models are amazing, and overall just a well thought out game, and hopefully stays that way.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
So, is fighting against Tomomitsu now viable? I've given up during my previous playthrough since it was extremely difficult and drained all the money on spamming different actions.

Also, is it possible to implement some kind of 'request gallery'? So that it is possible to see if all the requests were completed or if some are still greyed out.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I really love this game, well done Dev! I think the grind is pretty hardcore, but with the well animated scenes, it wasn't all bad. =) Will check out the latest update and see if there's any issues, but so far, this has been a stellar VN/management game. And the story is pretty engaging so far, models are amazing, and overall just a well thought out game, and hopefully stays that way.
Sex training was changed. I don't think the game forces players to grind that much now. Should feel like a natural progression now with all the things happening together in the game.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Didn't played this game for a few months knowing that dev still experimenting with his game, maybe the time has come? :unsure:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So, is fighting against Tomomitsu now viable? I've given up during my previous playthrough since it was extremely difficult and drained all the money on spamming different actions.

Also, is it possible to implement some kind of 'request gallery'? So that it is possible to see if all the requests were completed or if some are still greyed out.
In previous versions of the "Regional map" Tomomitsu's influence was in the early stage of development. You should've ignored his threat.
Right now his influence is not a problem, especially after kidnapping *spoiler*. Furthermore, you can decrease his influence gain by 50% with "Dice" action for a whole week, etc. I played through the entire game yesterday, it wasn't the issue. By day 50-60 I could've ignored the lobby and just live off comfortably by establishment passive income. Though further events will reintroduce the challenge again.
Plus I added multiple quality of life improvements. VIP events fixed, they give you an extra 2000-4000 money, etc. Just take your time during the day, train girls, spend money wisely.

I added the gallery. You can check scenes if you're missing something there.

Didn't played this game for a few months knowing that dev still experimenting with his game, maybe the time has come? :unsure:
I'd say it's the perfect time to start over. Plenty of content fixed lots of bugs,s and did a lot of rebalancing to the game. It took me 5-6 hours to skip through everything ignoring texts, making minor fixes, and testing gameplay.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Downloaded, unpacked, started, first click on "Gallery" leads to this: 1609613155424.png

I can reproduce the bug, too.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Nice game. I am just wondering... The game is obviously set in Feudal Japan. But why are the Courtesans wearing Korean Hanbok inspired clothing? *my historical weeb sensors are tingling*

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes