Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
There's new content
Happy new year fidless,
I just wanted to say Great game!
this is one of the few adult games that actually plays like a game instead of a "slideshow with text".
Great style, story, gameplay, design...and you keep improving it instead of making excuses.
Thank you and keep it up!

Reactions: fidless

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
The game is still very buggy in joiplay right now.

Can't open the gallery, error bug
Auto save bug

Might try the apk version later to see if it's more stable..
Do you have to watch scenes of the girls with customers in this game?
It's a brothel management game so yeah.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Few more things I noticed:

1. When being briefed by Umezou on the start of the second morning, he says "Father taught you well". Obviously that should be "YOUR father taught you well", otherwise it sounds like he's referring to his own father.
2. There's at least 2 cases where the protagonist introduces himself to first Saka and Yura, then to Fudeyo, as "Kawamura [1]" rather than "Kawamura Yaichi". I dunno what would cause that, but it's almost a funny inter-language joke (as I'm sure you're aware, "ichi" is Japanese for "1", although I don't see any way that "Ya" could be interpreted as a pair of square brackets).
3. When she's bitching about having to work in your story during her introduction, Fudeyo moans "What did I do to deserve this misfortunate?" Odd mix-up, since as well as being ungrammatical, "misfortunate" isn't even a real word. Obviously should be "misfortune".
4. Oshi suggests renovating the shack to use "to meet the girls outside of privy eyes." A privy is a toilet. You mean "away from prying eyes."
5. When you build the Training Room, Fudeyo wonder what kinds of naughty things you're planning on doing with "your fellow courtesans?" You aren't a courtesan. It should be "me and my fellow courtesans", or simply "your courtesans".
6. On the main Red Petal menu screen, the store has a "Efficienty rating". Should be "Efficiency".

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
does anyone have the saves from the previous update? When I played this version I imported the save folder from the last release but I don't know why that save slot shows a "older" save.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The game is still very buggy in joiplay right now.
1. I don't support third party applications. There's a lot of going under the hood of RPGM MV code. That includes hundreds of plugins to change engine behavior+my own code+newer pixi+nw.js.
If the app changes my build in any way, it's most likely going to break the game.
2. Game is designed for Windows first. It's the most optimal platform for the game.

Reactions: ZenGarden

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
prob a long shot, last played was 0.5.1, dl latest 0.8.2 everything seems ok except skill tree, lots of missing descriptions and what not, assuming there are some changes. Also skip intro woulda been sweet...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
prob a long shot, last played was 0.5.1, dl latest 0.8.2 everything seems ok except skill tree, lots of missing descriptions and what not, assuming there are some changes. Also skip intro woulda been sweet...
Use the office book option to reset talent trees. It fixed the old saves talent trees layout.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
One more script fix for the day: during your first talk with Fudeyo about her past, you both talk about "the elitess". Not only is there no reason to have a double-s for a basic plural, when referring to rich people as a collective class the grammatically correct way would be to refer to them as "the elite" (you know, like the guys who founded All Elite Wrestling).

gfk

Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me or I cant save. Also when I press Esc most of the times it says unknown error and I cant do anything...

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
I tried this a year ago and found it to be promising but very buggy, especially on Android.

Playing the new update, I gotta give credit where its due because the game feels so much more stable now. I'm enjoying it a lot!

Still some issues, for example purchasing luxuries on Android is very difficult because you can't click one and see what it does without the game immediately trying to jump to purchasing.

Some other small menuing issues but I guess that's the price you pay with RPGM on Android. Can definitely tell things are moving in the right direction with this project though.

Keep it up, I'm here for any further updates.

Jun 23, 2019
I tried this a year ago and found it to be promising but very buggy, especially on Android.

Playing the new update, I gotta give credit where its due because the game feels so much more stable now. I'm enjoying it a lot!

Still some issues, for example purchasing luxuries on Android is very difficult because you can't click one and see what it does without the game immediately trying to jump to purchasing.

Some other small menuing issues but I guess that's the price you pay with RPGM on Android. Can definitely tell things are moving in the right direction with this project though.

Could you give me your save file

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is it just me or I cant save. Also when I press Esc most of the times it says unknown error and I cant do anything...
Read the OP about technical issues.

The drag and drop function works. Put a finger on the phone screen to drag around without releasing to see the improvements descriptions etc. Also, I think this way you can scroll around the menus.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Great game but i have problem about Yura ... seems like in the 34 and more day, i set Yura on rest... but only mood increase but the energy bar doesnt increase ... and even i set her at work she doesnt appear in night game ... but overall this game is great as always :)

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Great game but i have problem about Yura ... seems like in the 34 and more day, i set Yura on rest... but only mood increase but the energy bar doesnt increase ... and even i set her at work she doesnt appear in night game ... but overall this game is great as always :)
I had this problem, for quite a few days and didn't realise at first. Had to restart the game because she just wouldn't rest.

So I've played this for a bit, and have to admit I did not expect such a good management game. A lot of very nice features! I do have a problem though. I feel like I've done all the quests, yet I'm missing quite a lot of scenes in the gallery. Is there any guide to each scene? Apart from page 1, I am missing some on every page (and all of the page 5!?). I have done some requests already, though they seem to be very rare and not sure how many there is.

Reactions: dav3knight
D

Deleted member 2248006

A small question, I can see the mood of the girls but I can't see the obedience indicator, so the scolding/whipping option is removed too?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes