tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
In the changelog on the frontpage here it says "Some events require conditions unlocked. Read the changelog for more in-depth information."

A bit confused about that. Is there another changelog somewhere?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
not a full save because i deleted old version so far and just download this game again this morning. but hope this help.

but this game dont have gallery room or event room i think. so full save do nothing man

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In the changelog on the frontpage here it says "Some events require conditions unlocked. Read the changelog for more in-depth information."

A bit confused about that. Is there another changelog somewhere?
Uploader added v0.8.2 changelog only which is a minor update to v0.8.0-v0.8.1. You can find the full changelog in a couple of previous pages.

A small question, I can see the mood of the girls but I can't see the obedience indicator, so the scolding/whipping option is removed too?
I couldn't fit functionality into the game, so it was useless and I removed it. It complicated things without adding too much.

Reactions: tricksyg
D

Deleted member 2248006

Uploader added v0.8.2 changelog only which is a minor update to v0.8.0-v0.8.1. You can find the full changelog in a couple of previous pages.

I couldn't fit functionality into the game, so it was useless and I removed it. It complicated things without adding too much.
Well as for now the game is great, I even become a patron, but some light BDSM or spanking content would really be appreciated cause part of the reason I was playing the game was bdsm tag

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fidless

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
fun game so far. also could someone tell me the cheat for this version because Kenkyo isn't working

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
This save contains multiple bugs or maybe they are because of some unexplained mechanism: a) Black background. I got a black screen and some error message, pressed F5 to reset the game, continued from an earlier save, and somehow this problem remained. b) Yura won't rest even if specifically instructed to c) Mei successfully performs on stage but brings 0 income. Pic is to show the black background bug.
save12.jpeg
Save link:

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Doesn't look like it helps. She just won't rest at all, auto or manual. Just stays in permanent limbo.
EDIT: Nevermind, looks like saving and loading from office fixes this.
Can you send me the "save" folder with the save bugged with Yura not resting?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I don't know about anyone else but bribing authorities is far too expensive to lower suspicion which I desperately need to do. That coupled with trying to save $12,000 to pay the loan. I've had nothing but bad endings and it all leads to frustration and I've been playing this game since it came out. That and all these quests with the girls does nothing for their stats or my bank balance. It's nothing but eye candy. Also, during the night phase, how can I start serving the upper class who I expect pay more? All I've been servicing are commoners who have a low budget. I assume it revolves around influence, but I don't know how much I have, I only know how much Tomomitsu has, and nothing I do raises my influence.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I don't know about anyone else but bribing authorities is far too expensive to lower suspicion which I desperately need to do. That coupled with trying to save $12,000 to pay the loan. I've had nothing but bad endings and it all leads to frustration and I've been playing this game since it came out. That and all these quests with the girls does nothing for their stats or my bank balance. It's nothing but eye candy. Also, during the night phase, how can I start serving the upper class who I expect pay more? All I've been servicing are commoners who have a low budget. I assume it revolves around influence, but I don't know how much I have, I only know how much Tomomitsu has, and nothing I do raises my influence.
Screenshot_10.png
Your reputation.
Good paying customers show up once you reach a higher rep.

Use Regional Map actions "Night raid" to reduce Tom's influence if you're in a tight spot.
"Bad rumors" reduce Tom's influence rate by 50% for 7 days. After a certain quest, he becomes practically tame. Raising only 0.61-1.15% influence each day.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Anyone having HP issues, please test this if it fixes Yura's resting. Probably will require setting "auto-rest" or "rest" again in the management menu to set the new values and apply the potential fix. I've found one mistake, not sure it was the bug causing the issue.

P.S Set both Saka and Yura to autorest.

Extract to "WR\www\data" folder and replace the file.
Save the old file just in case.

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone having HP issues, please test this if it fixes Yura's resting. Probably will require setting "auto-rest" or "rest" again in the management menu to set the new values and apply the potential fix. I've found one mistake, not sure it was the bug causing the issue.

P.S Set both Saka and Yura to autorest.

Extract to "WR\www\data" folder and replace the file.
Save the old file just in case.
Unfortunately not in my case. The black screen bug is gone though, might be due to starting a new instance of the excutable.

Edit: I also found out that if I force Yura to work instead of let her auto-rest, Mei will earn normal income from stage play. If I let Yura auto-rest, she will not rest and Mei will earn 0 income despite 'successfully captured the men's hearts'

Last edited:
Reactions: performant
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes