ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Now it doesn't matter anyway ... Conceive the game as you think because that's how you did it anyway. The current issue that bothered you at my first comment I think was your ego. And I never tried to offend you. There is no point in continuing a discussion that is going in the wrong direction.
Maybe saying something more along the lines of -
"Can you re-add the training animations? I liked them. Even if they are skippable, the option would be nice..."

would have touched his New Year's spirit... Flies with honey and all...

fidless - Keep it up. I'm liking the good mix of management and scenes. Normally I'm a dating sim person, but I tried this on a recommendation and so far I enjoy it.

Reactions: fidless

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Another little proofreading report: On the morning after you buy the bedsheets upgrade, Yura greets you with "Good morning master. How did you slept tonight?" I'll cut the snark and just point out that should be "How did you sleep last night?" Then Yaichi claims they "cost me a fortunate". Also, this is a minor continuity error, but Yura adds that a client stayed with her just to enjoy her new bedsheets, even if you buy the upgrade before you reopen for business.

EDIT: Corrected where it happened and picked up another error.

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Now it doesn't matter anyway ... Conceive the game as you think because that's how you did it anyway. The current issue that bothered you at my first comment I think was your ego. And I never tried to offend you and if I did, I apologize. Unlike you, I'm not so proud. There is no point in continuing a discussion that is going in the wrong direction.
I have a problem with your false statements and ignorance of the added content like it doesn't matter and I'm just removing everything when it couldn't be more further from the truth. Yes, I agree there is no point in continuing a discussion as I have no plans redoing my game the way you want it to be.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Found another few:

1. During Mei's introduction, there's an unnecessary line break where her grandfather says "She slept in our shack with" then "the animals, that'll suffice someone like her." That could easily fit one line- the very next line is longer but fits into a single text box. Also, it should be "suffice FOR someone like her". The same thing happens a few lines later when he says "Her mother could been a whore and used my son's generous heart to wrap him around" "her finger for all I know." (You also forgot the "have" in "could HAVE been a whore".)

2. Additionally, a few lines later it says "With those words, she quickly averts her eyes towards you with an unimaginable sadness in her eyes." Leaving aside the matter than you used "her eyes" twice in one line (a simple "them" would be less redundant), "avert" means to direct away. You can't avert towards something. Should just be "she turns her eyes towards you" or something.

3. Later when describing Mei's homeland you mention the "men pose an incredible strength". I think that should have been "possess incredible strength".

4. A few lines later you talk about the "hostility like that old guy displayed towards his own niece". Mei's his granddaughter, not his niece.

Just wondering, are you planning on correcting these errors in later versions, or am I wasting my time doing this proofreading?

Last edited:

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
anyone with a full gallery save? miss a few of them. also how to get the yura and saka working hard scene? over 300 day and both work together but no scene

Feb 17, 2018
Maybe saying something more along the lines of -
"Can you re-add the training animations? I liked them. Even if they are skippable, the option would be nice..."

would have touched his New Year's spirit... Flies with honey and all...

fidless - Keep it up. I'm liking the good mix of management and scenes. Normally I'm a dating sim person, but I tried this on a recommendation and so far I enjoy it.

I did not want to offend by my expression and I did not have this intention. That was what I thought at the time. I said so because I had just closed the game and I was slightly disappointed after I tried the game and saw that they were missing ... In my opinion, the images are weaker than the previous animations. Anyway, as I said above, it doesn't matter anymore...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I did not want to offend by my expression and I did not have this intention. That was what I thought at the time. I said so because I had just closed the game and I was slightly disappointed after I tried the game and saw that they were missing ... In my opinion, the images are weaker than the previous animations. Anyway, as I said above, it doesn't matter anymore...
Close the game & close the forum's thread, please jeez... Get over it already :ROFLMAO:

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I'll just be honest and say I have no clue where I'm supposed to sell loot, if its at the general store all I see is the buy button and yes I completed the wall quest so I just have all these useless items in my inventory

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'll just be honest and say I have no clue where I'm supposed to sell loot, if its at the general store all I see is the buy button and yes I completed the wall quest so I just have all these useless items in my inventory
you click the Buy option and it takes you to the store screen and at the top is the Sell option

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
There's both buy and sell options when you open a shopping option.

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
Where is the save folder? Any cheats?
on www folder, it on same folder as game file
cheats? you can try this or just simply edit your save file on
as for password cheat, still unknow

Aug 9, 2019
For the Mac version, this game has some prohibitive bugs. It will not save and if you right click while in any menu there is a fatal error. These would need to be fixed before a MAC version should be posted because as it is right now it is unplayable.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
For the Mac version, this game has some prohibitive bugs. It will not save and if you right click while in any menu there is a fatal error. These would need to be fixed before a MAC version should be posted because as it is right now it is unplayable.
It's a permission issue. I don't own a mac, but multiple people managed to fix this easily. Read the technical disclaimer for more info.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Well when im cheating this game (because im lazy of training over and over again lol, ty for remake training fidless) i see new prison place and pregnant mei.

Man, cant wait for it.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i dont know how to unlock all sceen (maybe some hidden event) but im just finish this game. here my save with a lot of money with full trained and finish main story.

Reactions: elitegamer

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
OP Android links were updated with fixed (fix Yura resting) v0.8.2b version.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes