Gromelon

Jul 17, 2017
Can you send me the "save" folder with the save bugged with Yura not resting?
Range of saves I've had during one session with this bug are saves 27 to 30, time-wise it was right after unlocking Mei, Fudeyo returning to work, building a stage, and pretty sure Yura's first special order to divorced man was at around same time. So, lots of stuff at once. Save 31 is after I reloaded the game, loaded save 30 and fiddled with her resting options yet again - after this she rested. Before reloading from save nothing worked.

Feb 17, 2018
Close the game & close the forum's thread, please jeez... Get over it already :ROFLMAO:
Once again your arrogant way of addressing that is no longer related to any game and you only don't have respect when you enter the discussion of other people. Stay calm, I've been quit your game for a long time. Success in finding people to support you in creating the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: fidless

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Woah, hold on. Just noticed the screenshot of mc fucking Tomomitsus daughter.

What are the prereq's for that happening? :PogChamp: I thought I had already done all the events possible :4Head:

I'm a pepega

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Woah, hold on. Just noticed the screenshot of mc fucking Tomomitsus daughter.

What are the prereq's for that happening? :PogChamp: I thought I had already done all the events possible :4Head:
I beg your pardon? Where did you find this?

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
ah Fidless thanks for the correction of Yura ... its really great to play from the begining ... coz i can manage better and i can hold tomimitsu influense only 30 % ... keep the good work bro .... and i hope someday the MC can bang the milf Haneo hohoho :D

Gromelon

Jul 17, 2017
It is day 48, game is pestering me with hostiles doing this and that, I am supposed to attack for info about enemy's daughter but I can't find the regional map anywhere. Did something bug out on me, or am I dumb/blind?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It is day 48, game is pestering me with hostiles doing this and that, I am supposed to attack for info about enemy's daughter but I can't find the regional map anywhere. Did something bug out on me, or am I dumb/blind?
Go to Fudeyo's room.
Talk with her, interact with the city map.

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Are there plans for bad ends featuring NTR and non-consensual scenes? Like if Tomo gets too much influence?

edit: Also, I haven't tried, but what happens if a girl gets too unhappy?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Are there plans for bad ends featuring NTR and non-consensual scenes? Like if Tomo gets too much influence?

edit: Also, I haven't tried, but what happens if a girl gets too unhappy?
I'll be adding some "bad" scenarios. Nothing too wild or too deep, but it'll make you tear up for losing your "toys" if a bad ending happens and your heart is super sensitive. :devilish:

Mood influence skill/exp gain and profits earned from lobby scene serving customers.
MIN/MAX mood will cut or add the base value by half (+-50%)
Then EN value will calculate how much of that value to add.
Value*EN%
So if base value is 100 and girls mood is at 100% (max), that'll add +50 to base value == 150 total.
If EN is 100%, she'll get 150 points.
If EN is 50%, she'll get 75 points.
If EN is 0%, she'll get 0 points (most likely she'll get sick before reaching 10-15% forcing her to rest which length is increased by half).

So the optimal way to run the brothel is to keep girls well-rested (above 50% EN) and happy.
Wanderer bonuses are helpful here as he can keep girls very happy just by using a single-sex training option at ~75% proficiency level since girls get mood bonuses if they train at a high proficiency level. That's why it's advised to use two options while training sex skills.
Train high % proficiency sex skill to improve mood, then train lower % proficiency sex skill. Instead of dropping mood with training, you'll be able to keep it neutral by adding and taking away mood values when juggling between two options (high lvl trained skill & low lvl trained skill).

Last edited:

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
There's both buy and sell options when you open a shopping option.
Maybe consider changing that from 'Buy' to 'Trade'. And/or tweak the shopkeepers dialogue to mention buying and selling. Now that you don't need to buy materials for ugrades a player that cancels without trading won't see the buy/sell options.

And one minor thing, it's peDDler not pedler. Although according to Webster's pedlar/peddlar is rarely used. Honestly I've never ran across that spelling anywhere. No biggie but it's one of the first things you see when you start playing.

Last one, is there any point in posting bugs to this thread? Do you have bugtracker set up or is the public version too far behind the Patreon version?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Maybe consider changing that from 'Buy' to 'Trade'. And/or tweak the shopkeepers dialogue to mention buying and selling. Now that you don't need to buy materials for ugrades a player that cancels without trading won't see the buy/sell options.

And one minor thing, it's peDDler not pedler. Although according to Webster's pedlar/peddlar is rarely used. Honestly I've never ran across that spelling anywhere. No biggie but it's one of the first things you see when you start playing.

Last one, is there any point in posting bugs to this thread? Do you have bugtracker set up or is the public version too far behind the Patreon version?
I try to read through the thread when I bug fixing, but I have my own discord server with #support channel where it's easier for me to keep a track of bugs and fix them looking through the issues.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes