razor2

Mar 15, 2019
I've finished pretty much all the quests I can find in this version but i still have 6 or 7 gallery spots locked on page 5 and 6 of the gallery. Do I just have to max all of the girl's stats or something?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I've finished pretty much all the quests I can find in this version but i still have 6 or 7 gallery spots locked on page 5 and 6 of the gallery. Do I just have to max all of the girl's stats or something?
It's VIP events.
Most have a requirement for fetishism rank, but some require proficiencies. Especially group sex and BDSM scenes.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

kennywayne

Oct 10, 2017
well, if some1 want to cheat this game, u guy can give me a save of begining and i can edit them for u, im just too lazy to make a new game and wait for 5 minute to next next next only
Where to get the saves on android? I want to edit my saves

Dec 17, 2020
Really hope the Dev add's a cheat code. I really like the game but I have to give up after 6 hours of just grinding. I will be coming back to the game once one is added. Would think it would be cool to roll back dialog. I wonder if someone will Mod this?

Does anyone know where I can find an older 0.7.3 version?

Last edited:
Reactions: mariobros96

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Really hope the Dev add's a cheat code. I really like the game but I have to give up after 6 hours of just grinding. I will be coming back to the game once one is added. Would think it would be cool to roll back dialog. I wonder if someone will Mod this?

Does anyone know where I can find an older 0.7.3 version?
I'd love to hear what you consider grinding because I'm sure the game doesn't force you to hardcore grind anything unless you do something wrong or just expect to play it like a regular VN with no gameplay.

Reactions: Kingvlad

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Okay... Now what?
One of my whores is too tired to work or study, but she also wont rest automatically or manually.

*edit* I just saw the fix.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Where is the game location? I've been asking and no one will tell me.
The "game location" is where you extracted your game. The "save game location" if that is what you are looking for is in a folder www inside that directory. See the first post about how to use/transfer old saves, I guess this will answer your question.

Reactions: kennywayne

kennywayne

Oct 10, 2017
The "game location" is where you extracted your game. The "save game location" if that is what you are looking for is in a folder www inside that directory. See the first post about how to use/transfer old saves, I guess this will answer your question.
I meant for android. I downloaded it from F95 but I can't find any save location at all

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes