B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
And one minor thing, it's peDDler not pedler. Although according to Webster's pedlar/peddlar is rarely used. Honestly I've never ran across that spelling anywhere. No biggie but it's one of the first things you see when you start playing.
It is a British/Irish variant spelling. I agree though peddler would be the more common spelling.

NovaNyxia

May 4, 2018
I have played 137 in-game days of WR, and I only really have one peeve with the game. Because of how Patreon games are updated regularly and some features were only gradually implemented (i.e. ways to lower Tomomitsu influence), I am now stuck at the problem where I don't have high enough income to cut down Tomomitsu influence (which costs 15000 gold) and as such have been stuck at him having 90+% influence all the time.

I just got my first game over :(

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have played 137 in-game days of WR, and I only really have one peeve with the game. Because of how Patreon games are updated regularly and some features were only gradually implemented (i.e. ways to lower Tomomitsu influence), I am now stuck at the problem where I don't have high enough income to cut down Tomomitsu influence (which costs 15000 gold) and as such have been stuck at him having 90+% influence all the time.

I just got my first game over :(
The game is in development, things change. You can try loading the game in v0.7.x, save some money and continue playing on v0.8.3. Though at day 137 it shouldn't be an issue to raise money for a single night raid, especially when you're given ~12-16 days before END game happens if Tomomitsu influence stays at 60%+.

FedPot

Jul 28, 2017
hello, long time lurker, first time poster.

got this error when running the game, also got the 2nd error when clicking on the Gallery button on the main menu.

I also got this Profile error when playing another RPGM game, Treasure of Nadia, after downloading a save file posted by someone else.
any ideas?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
hello, long time lurker, first time poster.

got this error when running the game, also got the 2nd error when clicking on the Gallery button on the main menu.

I also got this Profile error when playing another RPGM game, Treasure of Nadia, after downloading a save file posted by someone else.
any ideas?
You can ignore this error. It doesn't do anything bad. It just shows the game's NW.js is outdated compared to your systems.
For a gallery, you need to start a new game and make a save. Gallery will work then. It'll be fixed for the next version.

AxelAce

Jan 1, 2020
Heyy its a good game and i love it so much but can i have a girl for myself? So i dont need to share all of my girl, i mean i dont want all my girls become a hookers

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
well, if some1 want to cheat this game, u guy can give me a save of begining and i can edit them for u, im just too lazy to make a new game and wait for 5 minute to next next next only

Reactions: kennywayne
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes