blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
i really like some sound cues in the game. Taiko drum beat here koto notes there, its the small things that sell the tone of the game.

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Oh man, just about every time I update the Mac version of this I do it my dragging and dropping the Game.app file into my /Applications directory to overwrite the old one (as the game won't seem to run correctly if it isn't there) and it nukes my old saves. I really like this game but is there any change it can write the saves into ~/Library/Applications Support/ like a normal well-behaved Mac app?

lalalalalu

Jul 30, 2020
i really like some sound cues in the game. Taiko drum beat here koto notes there, its the small things that sell the tone of the game.
Absolutely. I think the Edo era Japan inspired theme (aesthetics, time period and the accompanying BGM) is also a good point that makes the game feel a bit more unique. Feels to me like the game so far has been one of the better and more involved games, at least until you eventually get to the "money creates money" part of progression when everything is fully on track.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Great game. Just wish you could decide to be either a good guy or a bad one with it's pros and cons. Not much of a point to be a dick in this game. I like the different outcomes of both extremes

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
What can I say? I love management games that doesn't reduce themself to a exel sheet and instead gives you overlord powers and make you being involved in what happens. Great graphics and lots of stuff to do. Just want the option to be a total slaver in the game since it would work in the time period and just to see how that would go compared to the normal way of doing things.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Finally started a new game over with this version. Noted a few mistakes in the intro scene, thought I'd come and report them before I forget:

1. The Peddler start option is misspelled "Pedler".
2. When you try and fight off the assassin who tries to kill you in front of your father's corpse, one of Yaichi's lines is missing- instead, he repeats the next line the assassin says in response to what he should have said ("Sounds appealing, but I prefer to keep my own head on my neck. Knowing him, he would go after me next if I were to accept your proposal.") From context, Yaichi presumably tried to bribe the assassin to spare him.
3. The way Saka says you "had a nasty poisoning" is very ungrammatical. It should be more like "he was badly poisoned" or something, which still isn't great, but is better. Also when you say that Tomomitsu killed your father, Yura answers "Unfortunetly yes." which should be "Unfortunately".
4. Umezou greets you after you wake up with "Finally awake so I can see." ...wut? Just make it "Finally awake, I see."

I'll probably put up any more errors when I stumble across them.

Reactions: fidless

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi guys - Happy New Year!
I have a question?
I really miss the "Training Room"!
Untitled.png
It was one the very best parts of the whole game - Imho!

Is Wicked Rouge v0.6.3 the last game update - before "the change"?
Untitled.jpg
Thanks

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys - Happy New Year!
I have a question?
I really miss the "Training Room"!
View attachment 968735
It was one the very best parts of the whole game - Imho!

Is Wicked Rouge v0.6.3 the last game update - before "the change"?
View attachment 968738
Thanks
It was removed because it was slow, grindy and just a repetition of 5 loops.
Instead, by leveling up girls new scenes appear. For example, try leveling up all girls to B rank of fetishism. More events will be added. (every level of fetishism, new scene)
It's basically the same if you go to the gallery and repeat the scenes. The difference, those events have context.

also that orange eyed girl is your wife to be lmao wtf
Yandere who doesn't mind sharing her husband :sneaky:

will impregnation be added to the game anytime soon? im asking for a friend.....
No. Requires too much work, especially building logic during events when there are 3-5 different characters appearing at once (different graphics for all variations?).
But maybe in the end.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Name the top three things you should do from the start to ensure a stable long term income. Sometime I make a heck of a lot more money than other games.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Name the top three things you should do from the start to ensure a stable long term income. Sometime I make a heck of a lot more money than other games.
Improve Master's room for more AP.
Train girl every day to acquire most money early on (that includes upgrading training room).
Set them to study early on.

*Keep motivating them. Good mood adds a nice bonus to profits+exp learn.
*Study improvements add a nice bonus for a low price (improvements are nice overall).
*Build Hotspring as soon as possible.

Reactions: Reij

miamifawkes

Sep 19, 2017
Big fan of this game. With 8.2 version is there new content for old saves? Or mostly just revision and improvements over existing content that have to be experienced with new saves?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Big fan of this game. With 8.2 version is there new content for old saves? Or mostly just revision and improvements over existing content that have to be experienced with new saves?
There's new content

Reactions: water221
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes