dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I know, but it's obviously a glitch, and since I don't know how many days in the game you're in, I would have done one of those options.

p.s. - Have you saved and advance one day to see the result?
it yields a game over state
but where is the place to replay the debt? Of 0 gold ??

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Thanks!
Next month. Had some issues early this month and now got sick with pneumonia, but getting better.
Learned how to animate better and some other new things are added. I hope you'll like them :)
Hey fidless, just checking in. Feeling better? How's the update coming along?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
also having the same prob with the more debt quest. the side task bars is greyed out.
guess im going to bite the bullet n lose n hr.........

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
It rapidly went to 8.1 and I see quirks here and there in it (I'm a patreon of fidless).
Still getting used to the new girl stats system. I like the way the T suppression has worked. 2 15k suppressions
and a 5k bribe auth and T is pretty much under control.

Quirks: combat action selection seems hypersensitive. Selections can sometimes happen for me.

Not sure why events cause the "end day" to appear twice.

I do like the new Kisayo/Chiyo/Nekomi events. More of this would be appreciated.

Oboe

Reactions: fidless

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
It rapidly went to 8.1 and I see quirks here and there in it (I'm a patreon of fidless).
Still getting used to the new girl stats system. I like the way the T suppression has worked. 2 15k suppressions
and a 5k bribe auth and T is pretty much under control.

Quirks: combat action selection seems hypersensitive. Selections can sometimes happen for me.

Not sure why events cause the "end day" to appear twice.

I do like the new Kisayo/Chiyo/Nekomi events. More of this would be appreciated.

Oboe
Also. The 'Get Intimate' selection for the girls (in talk) does not work. EDIT: works if you go to the girls rooms. Similar to trying to manage
girls in the combat training room.

The Quest where Fudeyo asks the MC to spend time with the girls is not responsive to actually filling those
'needs'. Spend time with a girl and the Quest blog does not note it. EDIT - Triggers when you can get intimate.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
One more bug (auto rest).
Example: Mei is at 16/30 energy and that night she drops to 15.

Next day, she is given in the morning a 45 Health and 30 energy and is set to resting.
So, a player can go into her resting menu, turn off auto rest and turn it back on again, and she will work
that day.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
View attachment 964440
Hey when i load this save, always like this. Idk what happen, it's always appear
Sorry for my bad English:)
Check your save folder. It shows you're missing the image file which comes with the save.
If transferring saves from the older version to the new one, I advise transferring the entire "save" folder.
And do not load a "save" during an active event in that case.

If you're playing on Android, it's a bit more difficult. I'm not sure how to access the save folder and why this would happen.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes