EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
well, then list which one you lack and I will try to help, as I am only missing the three from the mutually exclusive paths
15, 30, 31, 32, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43

Actually, it looks like I don't have #20 either, which would be 10 out of 44. #20 doesn't say "No Data" in it like the others, but it's just a blank red box. When I click on it there's a sort of translucent box that covers the whole screen; all I see is whatever room/location I'm currently in.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
15, 30, 31, 32, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43
15- mei virginity sold
30 - finishing the hostage quest
31 - nekomi semi nude, think it's a story event
32 - kisayo post blowjob, win in the connect 3 event with her
39 - group pic with the 3 courtesans, pretty sure it's also main story event
40 - picking nekomi
41 - don't know, missing it in both nekomi and kisayo paths
42 - picking kisayo
43 - last story event after picking either of the girls.

20 seems to be a bug, as you are the third person in the thread with this problem, me included.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Damn i copy paste by old save to Wicked Rouge v0.7.3 but i thought save but went i load up my pre save this morning i notice lost alot of the girls training. So this it every time a new update happen i have restart my play through over?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Damn i copy paste by old save to Wicked Rouge v0.7.3 but i thought save but went i load up my pre save this morning i notice lost alot of the girls training. So this it every time a new update happen i have restart my play through over?
The training template changed from 0.6.x to 0.7.x. I don't think you will have an issue moving forward, but pretty much all skills got changed.

Eslammoo

Oct 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "wigglemania ، post: 4328066 ، العضو: 1763849"]
هل يعرف احد كلمة السر للغش ؟؟ كوسوري وهاتسوكي مخطئون.
[/اقتبس]
ماذا

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
15- mei virginity sold
30 - finishing the hostage quest
31 - nekomi semi nude, think it's a story event
32 - kisayo post blowjob, win in the connect 3 event with her
39 - group pic with the 3 courtesans, pretty sure it's also main story event
40 - picking nekomi
41 - don't know, missing it in both nekomi and kisayo paths
42 - picking kisayo
43 - last story event after picking either of the girls.

20 seems to be a bug, as you are the third person in the thread with this problem, me included.
Thanks. Right after I posted that last night I got #39. I'll keep playing tonight to see if I can trigger any others.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
The training template changed from 0.6.x to 0.7.x. I don't think you will have an issue moving forward, but pretty much all skills got changed.
ahh. it cool i'm already playing through again and i notice some new change like you can mangement instill goig to the training room.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Is this a bug or do I miss something? o_O

After the opening of the brothel cassa shows 302$ after 712$ in the morning

Saka earned 1060$, Yura 1022$, entertainment gave 317$ and employees cost 728$

This gives a profit of 1671$ (who was also shown in the game)

So cassa must show 2383$

Where is the difference of 2081$ ? :unsure:

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
I'm not sure what's going on with macs, but it seems that Apple likes to make trouble for other software. Also, on 10.15, they started to deprecating OpenGL to push their own rendering API. If I'll not receive any confirmation that the Mac version does work on some machines, I'll probably stop supporting this platform. There'll be a web version coming out next month, so maybe that will work.

But what's the problem? I used winrar this time, but now I'm reading that mac doesn't support that either... Does the file refuses to open or the game.exe? Any errors?
Since I don't own mac or afford to buy one, if you'd like to help, I could send you a file compressed in different methods or just an uncompressed file to try it out. Also, I read this

Though, I'm not sure what APP folder he's talking about.
I'll try asking around if there's a secret on how to make rpgm games work on mac.

Edit: Try this Workupload This is a compressed version using default windows compressor.
If that does not work, try this Workupload
If that doesn't work, maybe you need to do it from mac itself.

It would be really helpful if any of MAC users could confirm if this works or not.
I'm not sure what's going on with macs, but it seems that Apple likes to make trouble for other software. Also, on 10.15, they started to deprecating OpenGL to push their own rendering API. If I'll not receive any confirmation that the Mac version does work on some machines, I'll probably stop supporting this platform. There'll be a web version coming out next month, so maybe that will work.

But what's the problem? I used winrar this time, but now I'm reading that mac doesn't support that either... Does the file refuses to open or the game.exe? Any errors?
Since I don't own mac or afford to buy one, if you'd like to help, I could send you a file compressed in different methods or just an uncompressed file to try it out. Also, I read this

Though, I'm not sure what APP folder he's talking about.
I'll try asking around if there's a secret on how to make rpgm games work on mac.

Edit: Try this Workupload This is a compressed version using default windows compressor.
If that does not work, try this Workupload
If that doesn't work, maybe you need to do it from mac itself.

It would be really helpful if any of MAC users could confirm if this works or not.
Well, I tried as suggested but the answer is unfortunately no.
Actually I'm running Catalina which creates headaches like an old windows system :(

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
Is there a place where we can find the older versions for download? Deleted my 6.x one without resetting the courtesan skills first, can't load any of the saves now. Or is there a way to manually edit the save files? RpgMakerSaveEdit doesn't seem to have any of the skills shown to modify.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Nice game! Found myself playing "just one more day" for several hours :BootyTime:

After "kidnapping" the daughter and going to the festival, is there any more content in the main storyline as of this update?
And when is the next update? :D

cheers!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Nice game! Found myself playing "just one more day" for several hours :BootyTime:

After "kidnapping" the daughter and going to the festival, is there any more content in the main storyline as of this update?
And when is the next update? :D

cheers!
Thanks!
Next month. Had some issues early this month and now got sick with pneumonia, but getting better.
Learned how to animate better and some other new things are added. I hope you'll like them :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Thanks!
Next month. Had some issues early this month and now got sick with pneumonia, but getting better.
Learned how to animate better and some other new things are added. I hope you'll like them :)

Looks really awesome!:PogChamp: But tbh the sounds the genitals make could use a change imo^^ can imagine its a bit hard to find good sounds for that and it's a minor thing so wouldn't be too upset with the current ones - but it would be great icing on that cake!

*edit - sry to hear about the pneumonia, hope you're better now/soon!

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Forgot to mention. Level up sexual skills for girls. It'll unlock quite a few sex scenes with customers.

Reactions: tricksyg

Fhrozen

Oct 5, 2018
Came back to this game again after playing early version couple months ago. The game's still great but personally I kinda liked the previous training system with animations and qte's more. Also, I liked interacting with each girl to change their personal training/tell them to rest. Now it's just a menu to click through, even if it's easier and quicker. Also the events seem to pass a lot quicker than before...

Anyway, keep up the good work and thank's for a great game man!

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes