Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Hi fidless,

thanks for the new version of the game. I love sex trainer games with beautiful, unique girls and good CGs, mixed with some humor. I last played the 5.3 version and started a new game with the 7.3 version now. Here are a few things that stick out:

- If you pick the Ronin class to make thinks a bit more difficult, you can get in serious trouble at the beginning of the game if you have no clue how to invest your money. The deciding factor for me was that I did not buy food and drinks for the entertainment room. I recognized the pictograms in the top right corner but I couldnt get what they ment (perhaps change them to something more intuitive) and there was no tooltip. I just thought it was normal that the entertainment room doesnt produce any money at the beginning. Perhaps you can add a sentence in the every day statistics saying 'There were no guests in the entertainment room due to lack of drinks and food".
- Whenever my girls rest, the regenerate all their HP and EN, so the garden is only useful for mood regeneration.
- In this regard: The "efficient resting" skill seems useless.
- After building the stage you get the option to upgrade it but if you try to do so you're missing materials.
- The Steal ability from Yura is great but not effective: To have some influence in the early game the ability is triggered too scarce and later in the game you have enough money anyway. Perhaps you could increase the trigger possibility when the player is low on money. Or you could increase the frequency by linking it to her intelligence stat.
- I never used Sakas Mend ability because it takes up the whole evening slot. It's practically a trade: Do I want to skip Saka or another girl for the evening? Perhaps she could regenerate HP/EN for the team instead passively like Mei's Cheer does for Mood?
- Having the girls perform on the stage doesnt increase their dancing skill.
- In this regard: I have Mei perform on stage with S+ dancing skill and Exhibition 100 % doing extra naught dance and she sometimes generates 0 money although the game says the performance captured the hearts of men. Additionally it would be good to know that you have to first select the "Erotic Act" and then change the option to "naughty" instead of directly selecting it.
Mei Zero Profit.jpg
- It seems to me that 4 guards is the best number you can get. If I hire more I get a lot more bad events which is a bit odd.
- The shrine blessing is nice but does it have any effect except regenerating HP and EN for the MC? I didnt have a single positive event with or without the blessing and regenerating the MC HP/EN doesn't do anything useful if you can just wait for the next day. Perhaps they could regenerate HP and EN for the girls as well. Would be very useful for weekends when they are already exhausted. In general you dont count the days until its weekend so you get surprised by it and cant prepare for it (let the girls rest the day before). So a counter or notification a day eralier would be nice.
- Night Service Phase: When you start the Phase the girls are sometimes unavailable as if they just serviced a customer. Thats really annoying at the beginning of the game when every customer counts. What do the girls do? Come late to their job?
- The comments during night service dont add up: A customer wants 'Pleasure', the girls pleasure is at 56 % and the comment is "While lacking the skill,....". It seems as if there is a stage missing where the girl provides decent or good service.
- Even if the girl performs badly she can still get all the money from the customer.
-Whenever the girl services/has vaginal or anal sex with the customer the corresponding skill should increase. In a certain way it is training. Maybe change the "efficient resting" skill to something that increases the corresponding proficency of the girl, even if its only 1 %?
- When you take on a request there is a note that depending on the girls stats the reward may increase. My girl was euphoric, had S+ proficiencys and max HP/EN and got the standard reward.
- Your Gallery is linked to the corresponding save game. You can either have the image of Mei's first time with the MC or the customer. It sucks if you cant get a 100 % completion :(
- Fighting battles can be really tough if you get 4/5 enemys in the first round as you have to build up your gauges to use specials. Limiting the fighters for the first round could help.
- A Replay option for all the great events would be nice.
- I vote for getting both events with Nekomi and Kisayo and you dont have to decide wich one you go out with during the quest. I'm greedy, I want all the girls for me :D

With all that said: Thank you very much for this great game and keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next version.

Last edited:

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
how do I rewatch video animation when i tain the girls again it just shows pictures how can i replay them?

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
Hello, in the office (on the panel where you have low maintenance/low food, near the Day) i have a exclamation mark which appeared after Kisayo came in the house. What does it mean?

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Hello, in the office (on the panel where you have low maintenance/low food, near the Day) i have a exclamation mark which appeared after Kisayo came in the house. What does it mean?
There is something to do at the regional map. Go to her room and talk with her.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
check game guide

BlazeBoyZed

Jun 3, 2018
I am having a problem where the training room is just missing. It has it maxed out but it is nowhere to be seen when I move around.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I am having a problem where the training room is just missing. It has it maxed out but it is nowhere to be seen when I move around.
The training room isn't an interactive location as it was in previous releases. When fidless took out the training animations it appears he also removed the ability to go to the training room. All training is static images and handled through the management menu now.

BlazeBoyZed

Jun 3, 2018
The training room isn't an interactive location as it was in previous releases. When fidless took out the training animations it appears he also removed the ability to go to the training room. All training is static images and handled through the management menu now.
Oh.. well that was really the only reason I played this game.

Reactions: Nocro32510

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hi fidless,

thanks for the new version of the game. I love sex trainer games with beautiful, unique girls and good CGs, mixed with some humor. I last played the 5.3 version and started a new game with the 7.3 version now. Here are a few things that stick out:

- If you pick the Ronin class to make thinks a bit more difficult, you can get in serious trouble at the beginning of the game if you have no clue how to invest your money. The deciding factor for me was that I did not buy food and drinks for the entertainment room. I recognized the pictograms in the top right corner but I couldnt get what they ment (perhaps change them to something more intuitive) and there was no tooltip. I just thought it was normal that the entertainment room doesnt produce any money at the beginning. Perhaps you can add a sentence in the every day statistics saying 'There were no guests in the entertainment room due to lack of drinks and food".

Ronin is the most useless right now as combat and the regional map is in early development.
Read the "game guide" accessible from the "office book". It'll explain several things including what each pictogram means.

- Whenever my girls rest, the regenerate all their HP and EN, so the garden is only useful for mood regeneration.
- In this regard: The "efficient resting" skill seems useless.

Maybe. But that's because all the bonuses come together. Also, that'll be useful once more stuff is added making girls sick, etc. where HP recovery is x2+ slower.

- After building the stage you get the option to upgrade it but if you try to do so you're missing materials.

Fixed. Thank you.

- The Steal ability from Yura is great but not effective: To have some influence in the early game the ability is triggered too scarce and later in the game you have enough money anyway. Perhaps you could increase the trigger possibility when the player is low on money. Or you could increase the frequency by linking it to her intelligence stat.

Need testing.

- I never used Sakas Mend ability because it takes up the whole evening slot. It's practically a trade: Do I want to skip Saka or another girl for the evening? Perhaps she could regenerate HP/EN for the team instead passively like Mei's Cheer does for Mood?

It'll be more useful later on in the game with added new customers.

- Having the girls perform on the stage doesnt increase their dancing skill.

And it shouldn't. But a good suggestion.

- In this regard: I have Mei perform on stage with S+ dancing skill and Exhibition 100 % doing extra naught dance and she sometimes generates 0 money although the game says the performance captured the hearts of men. Additionally it would be good to know that you have to first select the "Erotic Act" and then change the option to "naughty" instead of directly selecting it.
View attachment 835903

Energy was 0 ?
Plus, there were some inconsistencies. The game should calculate EN now to show "IF tired", currently it calculates HP values.

- It seems to me that 4 guards is the best number you can get. If I hire more I get a lot more bad events which is a bit odd.

It shouldn't be like that.

- The shrine blessing is nice but does it have any effect except regenerating HP and EN for the MC? I didnt have a single positive event with or without the blessing and regenerating the MC HP/EN doesn't do anything useful if you can just wait for the next day. Perhaps they could regenerate HP and EN for the girls as well. Would be very useful for weekends when they are already exhausted. In general you dont count the days until its weekend so you get surprised by it and cant prepare for it (let the girls rest the day before). So a counter or notification a day eralier would be nice.

I need to make that place more useful, yes.

- Night Service Phase: When you start the Phase the girls are sometimes unavailable as if they just serviced a customer. Thats really annoying at the beginning of the game when every customer counts. What do the girls do? Come late to their job?

It was a bug. I fixed it today.

- The comments during night service dont add up: A customer wants 'Pleasure', the girls pleasure is at 56 % and the comment is "While lacking the skill,....". It seems as if there is a stage missing where the girl provides decent or good service.

It is correct. 65%> Is the point where girls react as they're experienced during sex training or lobby events. Though it doesn't make much sense with Fudeyo as she should be an experienced courtesan. But from a gameplay perspective, that is correct.
Girls start inexperienced at 0-29%, advance to a more complex sex training stage at 30-64%, and become a deviant at 65%+.
I may change here some things to make more sense.

- Even if the girl performs badly she can still get all the money from the customer.

I guess it's just a phrasing error. It shows that the energy level is low.

-Whenever the girl services/has vaginal or anal sex with the customer the corresponding skill should increase. In a certain way it is training. Maybe change the "efficient resting" skill to something that increases the corresponding proficency of the girl, even if its only 1 %?

In theory that makes sense, but from a gameplay perspective, it would make the whole sex training process less meaningful. I rather players not to skip out s. training.

- When you take on a request there is a note that depending on the girls stats the reward may increase. My girl was euphoric, had S+ proficiencys and max HP/EN and got the standard reward.

Lots have changed. I'm yet to adjust the request window and rewards.

- Your Gallery is linked to the corresponding save game. You can either have the image of Mei's first time with the MC or the customer. It sucks if you cant get a 100 % completion :(

Not in the plans.

- Fighting battles can be really tough if you get 4/5 enemys in the first round as you have to build up your gauges to use specials. Limiting the fighters for the first round could help.

It's random. Regional map and combat need more work. IT just a basic idea atm.

- A Replay option for all the great events would be nice.

I'll be working on it soon.

- I vote for getting both events with Nekomi and Kisayo and you dont have to decide wich one you go out with during the quest. I'm greedy, I want all the girls for me :D

Some events will branch out, but just a few.

With all that said: Thank you very much for this great game and keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next version.

Thank you.
Long text so I just added text in red with my comments :)

Oh.. well that was really the only reason I played this game.
You have a game 5-10 hours, plentiful of management stuff, events, stories, actual animated sex scenes with the plot and multiple variations, and your biggest concern that I redid the most mediocre section of the game where you press a button and wait 10sec while some random 1 sec animation from the pool of 5-6 plays in the background into an actual developing sex training with more variations and unique text for each girl for each different path? That click and watch a loop was the only reason you were playing a game?
I think your time would have better spent at rule34 watching short quality loops people upload there.

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I really like this game and I must confess, that I was shocked, that the animated training scenes were replaced by still images, but I'm used to it now and it turns out to be more comfortable for the player. I think people just need to get used to the new system, which is less grindy and time consuming. So, well done in the end. Hoping for more story updates, soon.

kolol

Dec 1, 2018
im over 100 days and i only got 2 fudeyo requests i checked game files and i saw atleast 3 more scenes whats happening?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Something is bugged with Fang Mei. Maybe someone forgot to cap that stat.
Screenshot (3).jpg

Also I have seen her generate 0 income when performing a successful stage performance.
Anyone else had issues like this?

Ps. I have used no cheats and are playing as the Ronin.

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Something is bugged with Fang Mei. Maybe someone forgot to cap that stat.
View attachment 837612

Also I have seen her generate 0 income when performing a successful stage performance.
Anyone else had issues like this?

Ps. I have used no cheats and are playing as the Ronin.
Whats the matter.... never heard of being Overconfident?! jk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
what's the event for picture 15?
also, picture 20 is just empty, unlocked but nothing there. is it a bug or problem on my end?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes