fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
what is this game about? from the tag and description it make me think that, u get some girls, u interact with them and train them, so that they can go and have sex with someone else? is that it? havent play it yet, just want to make sure. Cause if so, then is a big no no for me.
It's a pimp simulator. :BootyTime:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Wicked Rouge - Public Release v0.7.3 (Hotfix)

Wicked Rouge v0.7.3 changelog

BUGFIX

- Fixed "Task" button transferring player to request scene.

As an apology, enjoy the scene.
View attachment 834215
Post is locked on Patreon.

Feb 29, 2020
In elder versions you invited girs to traning room. I liked it, animations was good and it was more than stright numbers. Now in newest version i builded traning room but its not in location (cant go there). Im on day 3 but it was not problem before...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In elder versions you invited girs to traning room. I liked it, animations was good and it was more than stright numbers. Now in newest version i builded traning room but its not in location (cant go there). Im on day 3 but it was not problem before...
Training is accessible in the Office room through the "management" button.

Feb 29, 2020
ok i understand and i really appreciate your work, i know its problematic and it was your choice to have posibility to do better stuf. Im not developer but i wonder if its dificult to add in options one button for odball as im where i can chose what form of traning i prefere? Or special bookmark in galery caled old stuff or something where you may have acess to them? Its realy sad that ppl who start journy with your game from this update will not see them.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
I'm thinking of supporting the game but I heard that the animations were cut? If so, is there an option or a patch that can put it back? I want the full experience.
EDIT: NVM I just read the dev's post about it.I'll still try regardless.

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
is the feature manually training them in training room removed?
I liked the game before with the training animations now its boooooooring as hell.
Well I am never coming back then, sorry this makes me angry.
You should improve a game with updates not downgrade it.

Last edited:

salking

Mar 24, 2018
While I will miss the training animations, I will not miss the time it took to go through them.
I do like the new night system though, makes me feel more involved.
And it reminds me of a certain other brothel game (good, but buggy and abandoned)

Reactions: Reij and hameleona

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I can't imagine what a slog would the grind of training be if there were unskipable animations involved in it.
Just mentioning this, because of the incredible amount of people bitching about the removal of those animations.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes