Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah, you should never remove content unless there's a really good reason for doing so. Removing sex animations in favour of still images simply makes for a lesser game; it's a straight downgrade with no benefit apart from maybe a smaller download size. Unless they've been removed in order to be replaced by something more interactive than a repeated loop with a 1-button QTE further down the line and the new static images are just placeholder.

Also, the fact that you're still reworking core mechanics justifies my decision to skip several versions and then start over again from the beginning once I think the game has settled, as from the sound of things talent trees seem to be the latest thing to have been thrown for a loop. It's probably a good thing to do, as some developer just remain fixated on mechanics that simply aren't any good (SuperPowered is my go-to example of a solid game with really crappy mechanical gameplay that the developer insists is fine and refuses to change), but it can make it difficult to play through for playtesters.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, you should never remove content unless there's a really good reason for doing so. Removing sex animations in favour of still images simply makes for a lesser game; it's a straight downgrade with no benefit apart from maybe a smaller download size. Unless they've been removed in order to be replaced by something more interactive than a repeated loop with a 1-button QTE further down the line and the new static images are just placeholder.

Also, the fact that you're still reworking core mechanics justifies my decision to skip several versions and then start over again from the beginning once I think the game has settled, as from the sound of things talent trees seem to be the latest thing to have been thrown for a loop. It's probably a good thing to do, as some developer just remain fixated on mechanics that simply aren't any good (SuperPowered is my go-to example of a solid game with really crappy mechanical gameplay that the developer insists is fine and refuses to change), but it can make it difficult to play through for playtesters.
They're replaced with 100 variations of sex training art /50 emotions + 16k text words and every girl has unique progression which is changing pretty often. There's plenty variation now. It's simple, it's quick, it's working. Maybe expecting me to customize and render 100 animations for what is a short mini-event is a bit too much? No one is going to wait for a month or two for me to make them. Or was it really fun to watch those barebones 1 sec loops everyone uses in their hs games? I want to use crazy camera angles and artsy poses which is hard to achieve with animations. They're too limited or require too much time. For the training, they're fine. I'd love to add special story events in between the training levels, but it's not something I can simply do now. I need to focus on other things too or simply the project will just die because of lack of interest and me taking too much time on less interesting things. I'm just a single person working on the game, don't expect unreasonably. I already had to cut multiple things which would make the game better because it's out of my reach and in current position are unrealistic. I now, adding spicy interactions in between. It's not like I stopped making them. I reserve them for sex events with actual stories and characters. The main attraction. They're hotter than they've ever been in my game.

How do I get the extra naughty stage act?
Train exposure, unlock talent and set stage performance to naughty dancing.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
They're replaced with 100 variations of sex training art /50 emotions + 16k text words and every girl has unique progression which is changing pretty often. There's plenty variation now. It's simple, it's quick, it's working. Maybe expecting me to customize and render 100 animations for what is a short mini-event is a bit too much?
Oh, well not having played it, I assumed it was just a 1-for-1 "existing animations removed and replaced with stills with no new content" change. That makes MUCH more sense and I wonder why the people complaining about the removed animations didn't mention it? That would fall under the purview of "a good reason for removing it". So that's OK then.

VAiBH

May 28, 2019
Rough start as expected
(maybe narration of story does poor job)but till you get hang of it ,
Renders are awesome
Girls are top notch
This is type of game whether you love it or not
I loved it ,hope you too!
Just give it try

Jul 13, 2018
With due respect, but I always update the thread within a few days of release myself. This time is no different. Leaks hurt, especially for a small creator like me who operates at bare minimum financially already, but I'm not going to agonize over it. That's not why I'm making my game.
I release for patrons, a few days later for everyone else. Or someone leaks the same day and life goes on.
All I ask for some consideration. :)

Wicked Rouge v0.7.1 is available .
Support if you can or share the word. Anything helps. The project would benefit from some word of mouth assistance. (y)
I feel that F95zone is a curse as much as a blessing sometimes. So many really excellent games fail due to lack of support and it'd be easy enough for everyone to support a handful of games with a dollar here and there. It'd make the entire scene thrive so much more if people would not take all of this for granted.

Wicked Rouge is extremely deserving of your support. If you enjoy it, be a patron please.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I feel that F95zone is a curse as much as a blessing sometimes. So many really excellent games fail due to lack of support and it'd be easy enough for everyone to support a handful of games with a dollar here and there. It'd make the entire scene thrive so much more if people would not take all of this for granted.

Wicked Rouge is extremely deserving of your support. If you enjoy it, be a patron please.
This is how the market works, my friend, and more for this type of game that very few people are interested in, these games for me personally, the protagonist has to be a woman, I do not see sense if it is a man, if I want to see penises I play as a woman it's a shame because the art is good.What I don't understand, is that there is ntr, in a brothel game

Jul 13, 2018
This is how the market works, my friend, and more for this type of game that very few people are interested in, these games for me personally, the protagonist has to be a woman, I do not see sense if it is a man, if I want to see penises I play as a woman it's a shame because the art is good.What I don't understand, is that there is ntr, in a brothel game
Maybe so, but it doesn't mean we can't try to change it... one user at a time ;)

There is no NTR in this game. I am not sure why this tag was added.

Reactions: SenPC and Aioria619

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Seem everyone said true no animated this update how I'm i supposed to enjoy im been dead to wait the update and seem make me disappointed a litle so I'm a going to save my data and another wait for the animation update :'(

Jul 13, 2018
Ask whoever added it. It's not.
Trying this new update... I am not sure this is quite how it should be. This is how the skill tree for Saka looks after 1 Sex Training. Please note the amount of skill points I received from that one training :p Are prior saves compatible?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes