Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Is it just me or some scenes with sex scenes on them from the last update, doesn't work on this update or am i trippin...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I Did.same thing is popping out, mostly half of it has the same error..
When you update, load a savegame made in your office. You probably loading a savegame made during the event.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
When you update, load a savegame made in your office. You probably loading a savegame made during the event.
maybe you didn't notice, but what about starting over from the beginning?
can you please explain the situation with missing "night services" skill that needs to be trained to progress?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
maybe you didn't notice, but what about starting over from the beginning?
can you please explain the situation with missing "night services" skill that needs to be trained to progress?
You'll just fail that quest. As far as I remember, it's not linked to any other quests. It'll be replaced with fetishism in the future.

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Ok, so I played the game twise now on the current version and... well, my experience can be summed up as a cardiogram at best. Epic moments of pure joy and fun and epic moments of pure anger and frustration. Half of it is due to RNG, half of it is due to some design decisions and both kind of mesh with the RPGM engine.

So, the good.
It's a great idea for a game. Brothel management combined with rpg and a plot that is straight up good (if you are in to anime stuff).
It's obviously a well-crafted game. A lot of attention to detail. Music is nice. The art style is consistent and works well.
I like the in-depth options, the variety of training options for both general and sex skills and the amount of upgrades available.
I love the characters. I do. they are all different, they are all interesting and while somewhat cliche, they are well-written and consistent.

But the bad...
The economic system is just bad for the way the game works. Earning money is hard as hell and so RNG dependent, that I can't really wrap my head around it. There seems to be no consistency in costumers - one night you may get 10 guys wanting whatever (C's all around), the next 3 nights you may get 2-3 guys all wanting A's and in the exact thing you don't have. Since barring the weekend there is no way to actually anticipate how many clients you'll have, my profits went all over the board. +2000 to -800. Yes, I'm earning money, but considering I have ~50 days to repair the place for the first quest (~16 000 in total in investments), the global map game starts in the midst of that same thing (5000+ for mercs), and I can barely scrape around 800 per night on average. Yeah, I managed the first quest. Failed the second one (gain 15 000). The economic side of things felt almost meant to be one of those games you just try and try again.

The combat system is worse, sadly.
It can be described best as "roll a pair of six-sided dice, on anything but 10, 11 or 12 you loose", especially at the start. It's not the system itself (I like the skills, combos and the mercs) it's that there is NO indication whatsoever about... well anything. Attack someone? Cool, fight anywhere from 2 to 9 opponents chosen from a random (it seems) pool whit them being anywhere from "kills you in two hits" to "you can solo two of those guys at level 1". Mugging? You might get a lot of money, or the same shit as with the assault may trigger. And I might have been able to move past that if there was indication, any indication of how many opponents would there be and if there will be a second round of them.
I started with the Ronin. He sucks. His advantage seems almost useless compared to the other starting options. he needs to start at level 10 or something to be worth the monetary bonus or training and mood bonus the other starting options provide.
The mercs suck at fighting. Everybody sucks balls, including the "oh, my god, she is sooooo good" story-companion.
Now, you can just go the normal RPGM route for that an stack on potions and blast trough it, right?
Yeah, potions cost an arm and a leg and are... meh, at best.
Maybe I should train at the dojo, you know, buff myself and than go fighting? "Combat experience improved". WTF? I gained no XP, no stats, no nothing or at least I couldn't see any such gain.
And my god is the intro long!

So I'm posting this here, just so I don't have to post a 2 star review. The game is not bad, some people will love it to death even in this state. Sadly, for me it's in the "maybe it will be better in the future" category and the "man, I wish there was an "easy" mode. Like literally, +10 EN for the girls or not paying them if they don't work or something like that, some indications on how many clients would come, an auto-save and continuation with the "a moth" = 60 days as with the first quest would make the game enjoyable for me. For now, I'm just gonna wait.

And again, I love the game, it's just that the mechanics frustrate me personally.

PS: I love the red-haired girl, but the time it takes for her to become useful is just horrendous. She's a dancer and that's it. I just don't have the money to train her to be good and pay her her salary.
PPS: Does the talent for 30% chance to serve a costumer even if not covering the requirements for them even work? Doesn't seem so for me.

Reactions: Noddy999

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
How to train night services?
From "office" location go to "management" (lens icon), select the girl you want to train, then "sex training". Here you have some training option. Not sure if all availabe since the beginning...for sure "exposure" (girl is trained on how to lose inibition while masturbates or with men staring at her, etc.) and "perversion" (where girl has to manage multiple men or particular situations) require a certain level so are not available from the beginning. I think at first you can try "pleasure" (so the girl receive pleasure by hand, mouth, etc.) and "service" (mostly preliminar sex such as handjob, footjob, boobjob, etc.)
From management you can also chose if the girl has to study (improve specific attributes), to rest (recover energy) exibit on stage, etc

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
From "office" location go to "management" (lens icon), select the girl you want to train, then "sex training". Here you have some training option. Not sure if all availabe since the beginning...for sure "exposure" (girl is trained on how to lose inibition while masturbates or with men staring at her, etc.) and "perversion" (where girl has to manage multiple men or particular situations) require a certain level so are not available from the beginning. I think at first you can try "pleasure" (so the girl receive pleasure by hand, mouth, etc.) and "service" (mostly preliminar sex such as handjob, footjob, boobjob, etc.)
From management you can also chose if the girl has to study (improve specific attributes), to rest (recover energy) exibit on stage, etc
Hi. There is something I do not understand, in the current version night services does not appear and I do not know how to complete that mission. I trained the sisters but I never marked the mission as completed.

here I leave a picture of my game.

sdf.png

Dewangku

May 15, 2020
Such a waste a time and money..there is no new event update in this latest update after 2 month.i pay money at patreon..going abandon di this game early.

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
Such a waste a time and money..there is no new event update in this latest update after 2 month.i pay money at patreon..going abandon di this game early.
Strange, for me the game is fun LOL and this update was a big improvement of the training of the girls, ye it took 2 months but he had to redo like 3 different scenes for each training for each girl + new customers scenes, ok those weren't animated, still its big work, expecially if you're alone.

Reactions: fidless and LN1982
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes