3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Lucrezia&Augusto
Please ignore the jackholes harassing you for quicker plot development. There is nothing wrong with taking a slow burn approach. Do I want to see some depraved sex scenes? Of course I do! Who on this website doesn't? However, bending your vision to the will of depraved fools like me and others does yourself a disservice. Make the game you want to make my friend!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "JohnConstantine96, post: 5367837, membro: 3277582"]
la versione italiana di Win non è più disponibile su Mega. Qualcuno potrebbe condividerlo di nuovo?
[/CITAZIONE]

Reactions: JohnConstantine96

Kirschelein

May 23, 2020
I tried the game first time today and it made my day right in the beginning.
"I'm 26 and my husband is 10 years older than me but he looks younger."
At first i thought i have overseen a pic, but then the laughter began.
The dev should change the husband, really. That guy looks like her grandpa.

• Haha
Reactions: frozenfeet

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I liked it but don’t get why Christian turned down Lucrezia. I know his boss doesn’t want to share her but at their house he wouldn’t find out unless there’s cameras or lucrezia told him

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi friend, I will answer your question and I am happy to receive comments like yours every now and then.
As you have read, Favalli tells Cristian that he wants Lucrezia only for himself and that he even wants to marry her.
So maybe he knows Favalli well and he knows that what he wants he always gets.
So he thought that Lucrezia under certain circumstances would tell him.

We will see in the next chapters the wickedness of Favalli so it will be possible to understand well why Cristian did not accept the relationship with Lucrezia.
I hope to hear from you soon
Hi

Reactions: ant007

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I tried the game first time today and it made my day right in the beginning.
"I'm 26 and my husband is 10 years older than me but he looks younger."
At first i thought i have overseen a pic, but then the laughter began.
The dev should change the husband, really. That guy looks like her grandpa.
Poor Augusto all to criticize him for his ugliness.
So in this world an ugly can't have a beautiful woman? hahaha
No ... Since we are in a perfect world and only beauty works.
Having said that I want to let you know that I have played on this point to get your attention because I do not think that love can be so superficial and stop at the appearance.
In fact if you see the title of the game it is called WIFE AT ALL COSTS but I don't want to tell you more I would ruin the next chapters.
Furthermore, you will surely have noticed that Lucrezia has a bureaucratic past and I have not yet gone into detail where I will show you why Lucrezia has chosen Auguto.
The game is still open the story and written on paper so what now can make you laugh during the game will make you understand why Lucrezia chose her grandfather as you called him ahaha
Thanks anyway for playing my game and I hope to hear from you.
Hi

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're right it was my distraction to leave the menu in Italian.
I will correct it
Thank you
Fnished 6 with the promise of seeing the wife do the guy that night . started 7 with him turning her down . no thanks had enough not going to keep downloading slow releases to be teased and no real content only story ....

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
the wife looking fine man i will make sure to let her fuck every dick she see.(y)
Fnished 6 with the promise of seeing the wife do the guy that night . started 7 with him turning her down . no thanks had enough not going to keep downloading slow releases to be teased and no real content only story ....

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
There is an android port, might not be current version but i had it a while back, shouldt be hard to find.

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
I've never seen anyone do a revenge NTR like the MC fucking the Antagonist's life or even killing the Antagonist.
kk may seem like a joke more in my country until a few years ago had the law of honor if the husband killed the wife's lover he was going to be acquitted

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes