3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
so is this netori or netorare? like is the mc the lover or the husband?
From how I see the evolution of the game it seems to me to play as Lucrezia. Even if in the game you are told that you will be the fate of the couple so you will be the architect of what will happen.
I managed to snatch some anticipation from Stefstory and from the next chapter the game will really start to take its shape.
I'm curious because the story is taking a very particular shape that makes this game unique in my opinion.
Even if he has never said it publicly I think the details are coming in fact in the 7th chapter we will see why Favalli is so bastrardo.
When I saw this game for the first time I thought about the classic NTR that I love but Stef always told me to focus on the wife title at all costs so I think there will be a well thought out story behind it.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Per numerous request, I am starting with MoCompressed versions with Compressed versions following.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
Wifeatallcost-0.7-pc-Compressed
Original 379 Megs
crunched 298 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
Wifeatallcost-0.7-pc-MoCompressed
Original 379 Megs
crunched 189 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Stef Story - -

UncleVT if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.6]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Interesting update. Not so much because of the action (we are still in the teasing phase, but I'm sure that will change in the next update as well), but because of the story. Every time we learn something new and interesting. I have to admit I didn’t expect Favalli’s past to be like that hahah. So I’m even more shocked at how he can do that to other people now. But these are people in general, there are all kinds.

It will be interesting to see in the future how the relationship between Augusto and Lucrezia will develop.

Also good news is that the developer has managed to reduce the game to around 300 MB.
I am very glad to see that this game is evolving and that you as a developer are progressing.
So I have to agree with sisso69, this game has the potential for an NTR classic.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I like ntr. Decided to give this a shot.
Why the hell are all the cocks so damaged looking? Bumps, bruises, massive wrinkles.
Not for me.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wish I had more choices between Lucrezia and the Misters.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Why does every antagonist in NTR content always look like a Stephen King bully? Every single one of them just seems to have overly angry and expressive faces.

• Haha
Reactions: ant007

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "scrimy123, post: 5360906, membro: 2592393"]
È possibile condividere la versione italiana dell'aggiornamento 0.7?
[/CITAZIONE]

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
I understand what you mean in fact I have something in mind that maybe will surprise you.
As you will have certainly seen from the game, a perversion begins on the part of the husband and not on the part of the wife.
But I don't want to tell you too much. I hope you can follow me in the next episodes too so we can compare ourselves.
Thank you
in 2022 or 2023 we will get to see him get cucked maybe ? kinda disappointed v.6 it was going to happen next update . didnt happen and ended that route in the game at home ?

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes