3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
I became your sponsor (so far modest), but for some reason this has not yet been reflected in the patron's counter. Probably because the first payment will only be on March 1 (so the parteon decided for me).

Regarding your dispute with DrDerpington. You did not understand. He said not about you : “This guy has mental issues.” This describes the expected reaction of any normal person who sees a nude photo in a young man's room, which depicts the young man himself. How did you not understand each other?

"Mistress will fade in the next two chapters. But she will come back stronger than ever and you will be the one to call her if you want." It's on Patreon. What is this about? Lucrezia will disappear?

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I became your sponsor (so far modest), but for some reason this has not yet been reflected in the patron's counter. Probably because the first payment will only be on March 1 (so the parteon decided for me).

Regarding your dispute with DrDerpington. You did not understand. He said not about you : “This guy has mental issues.” This describes the expected reaction of any normal person who sees a nude photo in a young man's room, which depicts the young man himself. How did you not understand each other?

"Mistress will fade in the next two chapters. But she will come back stronger than ever and you will be the one to call her if you want." It's on Patreon. What is this about? Lucrezia will disappear?
Hi durikz No Lucrezia absolutely does not disappear.
I just warned that the role of Mistress will not be there for a few chapters because Lucrezia has found the pills to keep her at bay for the moment.
Thanks for supporting the game.

Reactions: sisso69 and Mikk88

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
on the game, what and what and the author knows how to tease masterfully:
the situation is heating up and at the most interesting place Lucrezia says - tomorrow is a difficult day, let's go to bed ... and all the update is over .. eehhh (((and in version 0.2, too, such an intrigue for the party was whipped up and in fact there was nothing at the party)
Hello friend thanks for your comment the story of the party was used to start the real story in the end it is more complicated than a trumpet immediately and all and thanks to all.
LUCREZIA in the first episodes is a confused woman a woman who gets carried away by senseless moments she listens to many opinions of Augusto and Cristian she gets excited then thinks about it.
As I say he is getting carried away by events without thinking exactly what is really going on.
I just showed you some quirks I confused you how it should be for the first few episodes.
As for example the plumber, many have criticized the fact of obscuring the scene but it only served to take you to the 4th chapter and make you understand that Lucrezia maybe has problems and that she has a bureaucratic past I wasn't interested in getting you excited immediately.
But with this I do not want to make you understand that I cut the sex scenes to keep you glued as much as possible in fact there will be many sex scenes
but you will want to watch the game because you will want to go on because you want to help her Lucrezia my intent is to get you excited
But at the same time when I ask you what will you do will you save Lucrezia or ....?

The first episodes are always pale but this is to get you closer to the story that you may like or not God forbid but it always remains a story.

Also I thought the game was to make it last at least a couple of years so I don't want to cut sex scenes but the situations I will create will be the ones that will keep you glued to my game if it's your style.

Thanks again for your comment and I hope to hear from you again soon.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I really like Lucrezia's slow evolution. I think it's okay to focus on dialogues that consolidate the plot for now. It would be worse to have big events that don't make sense.

But, I see no reason for the photographer and other characters to treat lucrezia rudely. I think it would be more interesting if they simply tried to seduce Lucrezia (flirt) and waited for a situation consented by Augusto or even for Lucrezia's infidelity. I think this is especially useful for the photographer, given that Augusto has already seen her masturbate him and that Lucrezia admitted to finding him attractive. It would make more sense even for the script.

I see that the main story will bring some kind of blackmailling in the future, but try to keep it restricted to the boss. The three-person couple that is developing between Lucrezia, Augusto and Cristian is developing so well, it is precisely what makes this game special and unique. It would be more interesting if that were the standard for future "extramarital" relationships, for cuckolding or cheating (with things getting out of Augusto's hand).

and please, I really fear that my criticisms may seem too harsh. I love this game, it's my favorite, I just don't sponsor it because I don't have my own income. I just offer you my point of view, and yep, I've done these things in real life :p:p

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I really like Lucrezia's slow evolution. I think it's okay to focus on dialogues that consolidate the plot for now. It would be worse to have big events that don't make sense.

But, I see no reason for the photographer and other characters to treat lucrezia rudely. I think it would be more interesting if they simply tried to seduce Lucrezia (flirt) and waited for a situation consented by Augusto or even for Lucrezia's infidelity. I think this is especially useful for the photographer, given that Augusto has already seen her masturbate him and that Lucrezia admitted to finding him attractive. It would make more sense even for the script.

I see that the main story will bring some kind of blackmailling in the future, but try to keep it restricted to the boss. The three-person couple that is developing between Lucrezia, Augusto and Cristian is developing so well, it is precisely what makes this game special and unique. It would be more interesting if that were the standard for future "extramarital" relationships, for cuckolding or cheating (with things getting out of Augusto's hand).

and please, I really fear that my criticisms may seem too harsh. I love this game, it's my favorite, I just don't sponsor it because I don't have my own income. I just offer you my point of view, and yep, I've done these things in real life :p:p
Hello friend thanks for your comment I am very pleased.
Don't worry if you don't sponsor me your words are energy to continue with my work.
ONLY AT 2:00 A.M. In Italy and I'm continuing with the game.

I reply by telling you that in my twisted mind he created a story that breaks the traditional mold. It would have been easier for me too to have Lucrezia flirt with the photographer.
If I can, I want to give you images that you will surely like but also a story that will excite you mentally.
I understand what you mean but the main protagonist hasn't entered the scene yet.
Damn look what you made me do ... It was a secret hahaha

I hope not to disappoint your expectations, thank you again for your comment.
Hi
Stephen

BlueSwirl

Sep 19, 2018
Hi man,

First of all, I'd like to say good job. It's nice to see a new developer improving by the day, inspired by a story he has to tell.

Lucrezia is beautiful and the story's good but I think it's a bit too fast paced. When you work with a medium like comics or VNs, eroticism is everything you need to focus on. The moments that lead up to the sex(unless you try different fetishes in the sex scenes).

While I can understand some people like a quick fap, most like prolonged teases or slow corruption. And the main problem is once you have opened Pandora's box and the main character has sex with any man other than the husband, there is no going back. Treat her body like a sacred thing and make impromptu, uncomfortable situations that create a sense of dilemma within Lucrezia. When in the shower, she thinks she'll have sex with Dylan. Even if that is not happening anywhere near that scene, it takes the excitement away when she'll have sex with him for real because that scene would no longer be spontaneous and the wife has already accepted she's willing to go that far. What might have been better would be for Lucrezia to test out Augusto's limits(as she always does) and take it a step further and further until she realises she no longer has control over the situation.

Also, when you have a plumber rape her in the earlier episodes, even if it is offscreen, feels a bit rushed and wierd at that stage. Normally, that would be a life harrowing experience for someone but she almost just shrugs it off. If you need to create a good story, flesh out your characters. Have consistent motivations. Create dilemmas. Prolong the tease.

That's my two cents. According to what I like and find most people enjoy in NTR VNs or VNs in general. Hope it makes sense.

Ps. I haven't read all the posts in this thread, so if it's reperititive, please ignore this.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi man,

First of all, I'd like to say good job. It's nice to see a new developer improving by the day, inspired by a story he has to tell.

Lucrezia is beautiful and the story's good but I think it's a bit too fast paced. When you work with a medium like comics or VNs, eroticism is everything you need to focus on. The moments that lead up to the sex(unless you try different fetishes in the sex scenes).

While I can understand some people like a quick fap, most like prolonged teases or slow corruption. And the main problem is once you have opened Pandora's box and the main character has sex with any man other than the husband, there is no going back. Treat her body like a sacred thing and make impromptu, uncomfortable situations that create a sense of dilemma within Lucrezia. When in the shower, she thinks she'll have sex with Dylan. Even if that is not happening anywhere near that scene, it takes the excitement away when she'll have sex with him for real because that scene would no longer be spontaneous and the wife has already accepted she's willing to go that far. What might have been better would be for Lucrezia to test out Augusto's limits(as she always does) and take it a step further and further until she realises she no longer has control over the situation.

Also, when you have a plumber rape her in the earlier episodes, even if it is offscreen, feels a bit rushed and wierd at that stage. Normally, that would be a life harrowing experience for someone but she almost just shrugs it off. If you need to create a good story, flesh out your characters. Have consistent motivations. Create dilemmas. Prolong the tease.

That's my two cents. According to what I like and find most people enjoy in NTR VNs or VNs in general. Hope it makes sense.

Ps. I haven't read all the posts in this thread, so if it's reperititive, please ignore this.
Hi friend thanks for your comment I'm happy to compare myself with a good player
The game hasn't started yet. I love VN but mine I think is a VN + Extra there will be no lack of sex scenes.
I can not explain what I have in mind I would ruin the game I can only tell you that the scene of the plumber will return in a memory and you will be able to see the images and understand many things.
I love the twists.
Maybe my flaw is that of not having written more text that could make you understand well ...
But maybe better this way ... maybe I would have ruined the twists that follow.
The initial writing was intended to show you confusion and to make you focus only on the whim of Augustus.
I showed you a pale and almost logically sensible initial path.
But from the next chapter I turn the camera and I will show you a game where you can begin to enter the true story of AUGUSTO AND LUCREZIA.
Believe me there is more to it than just a fetish.
I will take you to Sicily to Monaco and even to Africa.
There will be blackmailling, love, tension and so much more.
This is the only thing I can tell you and this is the only thing I can pass on to you. A story that can thrill you.

I hope friend to find you again in the next few episodes because I like talking to people like you.
Your 2 cents are always welcome.
Hi
Stephen

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I received a beautiful message telling me what music I listen to while doing the scenes.
So it occurred to me to share it with all of you ..
Let me if you like
Ciao e buona domenica a tutti.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes