3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I don't know, it's still not clear enough. The three letters could stand for "NoT Really".
Dude thanks for your comment the game is not finished don't you think you label it that way?
Then if you've seen the game Lucrezia tells Cristian that she had an affair with her Ex of hers after she got married to Augusto.
This could be an NTR zone.
Although in fact I want to agree with you.
The game is not just about trumpet my wife and thanks to everyone.
No the story will be slightly complicated.
However, if you want to give me some advice the door is always open.

Reactions: shironou89

nod24

May 4, 2017
If I understand correctly, the author has a fetish for old bald men? And another question, is this loud music at the start - a way to make fun of the player?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I noticed by the "choices" you can take, that Augusto could be the "one in charge" and that you can pick "love" instead of "mistress". but I felt that Lucrezia is taking a more dominant role anyway. I would like a more submissive role where Augusto is the one that is "pushing" Lucrezia to do things for him. a more active role not a passive cuckold role.
right now Lucrezia is in charge, and is plotting the courses while Augusto seems to be ok with anything as long she is doing something with some dude. maybe thats the point of the story, to make him a passive cuckold. but I would like a more active role, at least one of the routes where he is demanding Lucrezia to do things and she is doing it because she love to please him, as a perfect submissive wife.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Wife at All Costs [v0.6] Stef Story

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.67 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 155 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 138 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
how much does the compression reduce the quality ? and isn't there like a webp compression option I guess ? where it's the same quality just IDK how it's the process of it

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
If I understand correctly, the author has a fetish for old bald men? And another question, is this loud music at the start - a way to make fun of the player?
Hello friend thanks for your comment I'm sorry that the opening theme bothers you.
Do you find it tall? I'll try to check again maybe and why I'm old and going deaf.
But I absolutely don't want to make fun of anyone for a theme song.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
how much does the compression reduce the quality ? and isn't there like a webp compression option I guess ? where it's the same quality just IDK how it's the process of it
Hi friend can you tell me how did you do it? Excuse me for the question but I am an old man and not as technological as I can compress my game like you did, thanks in advance for the answer.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi friend can you tell me how did you do it? Excuse me for the question but I am an old man and not as technological as I can compress my game like you did, thanks in advance for the answer.
Use XnCovert to compress and convert your png images to webp. The program is free to use.

XnConvert use a newer converter library compare to Sam's batch converter, which is used by many compressor here on F95.

To keep a good quality-file size ratio you shouldn't lower the quality under 90. Many compressor on F95 use much lower quality settings, because file size is more important to them than render quality.
1614067344468.png

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Excellent update. The game has so much cohesiveness to the story that I actually paused to read trough most of the non-sexual dialogue that's usually not me. But the author develops so many nuances to how their relationship evolves, that this might be the closest to real relation that I've played recently. And I like the media a lot, even though there's not that much actual sex yet.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Oh sorry, it wasn't me, there was someone else who I quoted, I just downloaded it.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Use XnCovert to compress and convert your png images to webp. The program is free to use.

XnConvert use a newer converter library compare to Sam's batch converter, which is used by many compressor here on F95.

To keep a good quality-file size ratio you shouldn't lower the quality under 90. Many compressor on F95 use much lower quality settings, because file size is more important to them than render quality.
View attachment 1049996
Thank you it works great.
You have been very kind.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes