3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it sucks. but its his rights to report so we should try to not take it personally. he spend time making the game and want to offer his patron exclusivity before the public get it for free. understandable.
but that doesn't mean the pirates can't try to upload it again. :)

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
yeah im not too upset. he'll probably relax in a few days. Just wants to get a few more patrons I think. Not like he's swimming in dough.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Here I am ... you thought I ran away with the money is ahahahah
Instead I'm still here ...
I'm a bit disappointed I thought I'd go back to F95 and already see my pirated game but still nothing eheheh
First of all, I thank the 24 people who are supporting me and who are helping me in this bad period.
I have never denied my financial problems there I have also written to you in past posts. (I lost my job and I am poor.)
I LIVE ONLY FOR THIS SO THANKS FROM THE HEART TO ALL THE FRIENDS WHO ARE HELPING ME.
Having said that, it felt right to give the game exclusivity to them.

I also want to say that I was born with F95 how can I forget about you if you want to know the first pirate of my game is me so I just ask you to wait a few days.
I'm glad I saw Thundas who donated the game made me feel important it's small gestures like these that help people.
I just thought the link was to be given to F95 directly and post it like all other games then
woodpolish does not seem to me to have done such a serious thing indeed I have seen worse in life believe me.
Maybe you could help me too don't you think?
Thanks again to everyone and a hug

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
I'm a bit disappointed I thought I'd go back to F95 and already see my pirated game but still nothing eheheh
First of all, I thank the 24 people who are supporting me and who are helping me in this bad period.
I have never denied my financial problems there I have also written to you in past posts. (I lost my job and I am poor.)
I LIVE ONLY FOR THIS SO THANKS FROM THE HEART TO ALL THE FRIENDS WHO ARE HELPING ME.

I also want to say that I was born with F95 how can I forget about you if you want to know the first pirate of my game is me so I just ask you to wait a few days.
I'm glad I saw Thundas who donated the game made me feel important it's small gestures like these that help people.
I just thought the link was to be given to F95 directly and post it like all other games then
woodpolish does not seem to me to have done such a serious thing indeed I have seen worse in life believe me.
I am glad to welcome the developer of the game that hooked me. It is a pity that you left no contacts on Patreon. I have long wanted to write to you. Make donation levels $ 1 and $ 3. In a few days you will have several dozen more sponsors. And I will be one of them. Do not disdain this, especially in a difficult financial situation.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I am glad to welcome the developer of the game that hooked me. It is a pity that you left no contacts on Patreon. I have long wanted to write to you. Make donation levels $ 1 and $ 3. In a few days you will have several dozen more sponsors. And I will be one of them. Do not disdain this, especially in a difficult financial situation.
Thanks for the advice I'll gladly do it

durikz

Oct 25, 2020
Thanks for the advice I'll gladly do it
And another piece of advice, if I may (as a future sponsor :)). When the development indicator freezes for a long time, and there is no explanation for this, then I (the sponsor) begin to suspect that I was deceived. And further. Watch how Lust & Passion maintains their records on Patreon. Like a blog where she communicates with her sponsors and everyone interested in her game. Even her problems evoke understanding and sympathy, and the number of her donations is gradually growing. Of course, it has a wider range of genres than yours, but with this approach, only in Russia you will have a lot of sponsors (judging by our forum).
In bocca al lupo!

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I haven't played the game, but I'm tented.. One question I wanted to ask.. Would be Lucrezia agreed seeing his Augusto with other girls?? Could be this possible (as some kind of 'plot-twist') or does this happen yet?? I know nothing about the game and it's story, I remark..

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I haven't played the game, but I'm tented.. One question I wanted to ask.. Would be Lucrezia agreed seeing his Augusto with other girls?? Could be this possible (as some kind of 'plot-twist') or does this happen yet?? I know nothing about the game and it's story, I remark..
for time being, the plot doesn't point in the theme direction you are seeking. Frankly from my story plot, i dont think the theme you are suggesting would ever come up in future.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Wife at All Costs [v0.6] Stef Story

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.67 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 155 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 138 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
As for the update itself, we are still in the teasing phase, and that’s okay because the story should flow naturally. So don't expect too much action. But that's why we got the revelation of the story behind everything (more precisely, we buried a little deeper in it). So I can't wait for the next update, everything will be here until the end. Call me crazy but I think Lucrezia is worth the wait. She's hot as hell.

As for increasing the number of patrons on the Patreon page, you might want to consider one of the following ideas.
- Status update once a week (for example every Wednesday, or whatever day suits you) where you would describe what you did during the previous week. You don't have to post a preview, just write in a few words to show people that you are active. For example as DPC, Philly, or from smaller devs PHWAMM did it until he disappeared 3 months ago.
- Some kind of advertising, promotions among other developers. You contact someone (for example Mircom3D who makes The Adventurous Couple) and post about his game on your page, he about yours on his page. Take a look at his Patreon page and you'll see what I'm talking about.
- Special render. To ask your biggest tier (or some to the biggest) once a month to vote between a couple of options in what situation they would like to see Lucrezia and to make 1 render unrelated to the game like that and share with the Patrons. You can then use that and add it to the main menu gallery with these non-canon renders.

In the end, I believe that quality always wins. So far, no quality game has been abandoned just because it lacked support. There were always other reasons. In a way, your only misfortune is that you are dealing with a genre that is not very popular, often hated. But even that genre needs someone to make quality games. It is very difficult to make a game of this genre without having a story never seen before. I think that the biggest problem of other developers in this genre is that they do not communicate often with patrons / fans and that their update comes out very rarely (once - twice a year).

As for us fans here, I think people should be patient with sharing the game. It is not difficult to wait a week for the developer to raise the necessary funds. We all can’t wait for the update, but in the end I think the developer’s request should be respected, especially when he’s in such a difficult life situation. Well then, if it becomes a DPC NTR genre for example, I don't believe anyone will have a problem with the game leaking the same seconds.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

thanks u too,
make AWESOME game with story uniq in here dev for some people fetish.
hope u always healty in this condition :);)

can I ask?

1.what changelog in version 0.6?
2. is there any chance lucrezia get Gangbang in future?

Thanks for attention.
(sorry english not my natve language)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
thanks u too,
make AWESOME game with story uniq in here dev for some people fetish.
hope u always healty in this condition :);)

can I ask?

1.what changelog in version 0.6?
2. is there any chance lucrezia get Gangbang in future?

Thanks for attention.
(sorry english not my natve language)
Hi friend thanks for your comment.
Yes, there will be moments of Gangbang and tension in the game.
This event will not be taken for granted I want to bring it in a way that you can excite you very much Augusto will participate ...
A hug and thanks

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes