3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
One thing I've been thinking:
I think that something must be necessary more elements in the game to consolidate the plot on the route that Lucrezia submits herself to Augusto's desires.
It would be interesting if Lucrezia seemed more dependent on her husband, something more affective or financial. This would increase Augusto's importance to her and her love for him, creating a stronger and more solid bond on marriage.

I believe that increasing these contents would fill a huge gap, since it would answer the question: why Lucrezia remain faithful to her husband, if she feels a lot of pleasure and desire with another men? The answer is: because Augusto offers her stability, affection and love. While other guys just want to fuck her.
[/CITAZIONE]

I like how you think man.
Keep in mind that we are only on the second day of the game so there will be a lot of twists.
I'm glad you're thinking that the game is going in that direction ... because I'll surprise you eheheheh
As I have said several times this game is not obvious there will be things that perhaps many people will not accept or that they will not appreciate but in the end I am sure you will have a tear on your face.
Returning to the topic
In fact, Lucrezia today is a woman who finds herself displaced by events.
If you remember the first few episodes, the trigger was when Augusto stopped ejaculating early since he realized that his fantasy of sharing his wife was a fundamental element to feel like a Taurus.
What is happening is as meaningless as it should be when sudden events happen.
And in the first chapters this thing is clear .... She who agrees to go to the park she who agrees to kiss Cristian and now decides to go to bed with Cristian.
All hasty choices made under the banner of love.

But the game isn't just about a husband telling his wife one thing and she makes it reality and that there is so much more.

I don't love to spoil ..... I'll just do a little preview ...
SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS DO NOT READ ....
Augusto and Lucrezia will understand that everything they did and were about to do was wrong and they will clarify themselves ..
But unfortunately....

Excuse my english
Sooner or later I'll learn heheheheh

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
For those who haven't seen it on the Patreon page, it says that the release date is February 20 for all patrons :love::love::love: (we here will have to wait for some good soul to share it with us and that's fine because that's how this place has always worked). :D

Now I also saw that there are no more separated MISTRESS AND LOVE paths, so I'm wondering if that means that something from before was deleted, will the old save files be valid, or will the two paths just merge into one in the future? In advance grateful for the answer.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
For those who haven't seen it on the Patreon page, it says that the release date is February 20 for all patrons :love::love::love: (we here will have to wait for some good soul to share it with us and that's fine because that's how this place has always worked). :D

Now I also saw that there are no more separated MISTRESS AND LOVE paths, so I'm wondering if that means that something from before was deleted, will the old save files be valid, or will the two paths just merge into one in the future? In advance grateful for the answer.

Hello ant007 and thanks for your comment.
First I decided to create single download episodes so that I wouldn't download the game from the beginning every time.
I have done some tests and it seems that the saves remain saved.
Then mistress will fade away but will return indeed it will be Lucrezia who will call her when she is in danger.
Now the game proceeds with the real narrative so the story from the 7th chapter will have many more details in fact the game will last much longer and with a lot of content.
Then as regards the release of the game it comes out on February 20 and only for the patrons
You know very well that F95 is a great site and will surely find someone who will share the game.
After everything that happened to me I have come back stronger than ever I just hope for some luck so I can show you what I have in mind
I am attaching here a spoiler photo I would like your comment on the quality of the photo.
Grazie mille amico sei sempre nel mio cuore
immagine-spoiler1.png

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Hello ant007 and thanks for your comment.
First I decided to create single download episodes so that I wouldn't download the game from the beginning every time.
I have done some tests and it seems that the saves remain saved.
Then mistress will fade away but will return indeed it will be Lucrezia who will call her when she is in danger.
Now the game proceeds with the real narrative so the story from the 7th chapter will have many more details in fact the game will last much longer and with a lot of content.
Then as regards the release of the game it comes out on February 20 and only for the patrons
You know very well that F95 is a great site and will surely find someone who will share the game.
After everything that happened to me I have come back stronger than ever I just hope for some luck so I can show you what I have in mind
I am attaching here a spoiler photo I would like your comment on the quality of the photo.
Grazie mille amico sei sempre nel mio cuore
View attachment 1036300
Thanks for the explanation.
I believe that everything will be even clearer when the update comes out.

As for the picture itself, I guess this has to do with the famous "red door". From a technical point of view the picture looks great, and from update to update we can see your programming (3D modeling , or whatever it is professionally called) progress. As for what is happening in the picture, I sincerely hope that some woman is nearby ha ha ha. Although I certainly wouldn't be in the skin of this character.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for the explanation.
I believe that everything will be even clearer when the update comes out.

As for the picture itself, I guess this has to do with the famous "red door". From a technical point of view the picture looks great, and from update to update we can see your programming (3D modeling , or whatever it is professionally called) progress. As for what is happening in the picture, I sincerely hope that some woman is nearby ha ha ha. Although I certainly wouldn't be in the skin of this character.
hahaha of course there are always women around hahaha
However it is a small preview of what will happen this is just a small glimpse into the future of what lies ahead

• Red Heart
Reactions: sisso69 and ant007
Feb 12, 2021
hahaha of course there are always women around hahaha
However it is a small preview of what will happen this is just a small glimpse into the future of what lies ahead
If the screenshot was abit lower I imagine we would see said woman ;). My guess is thats either the red heads or the brunette secretarys fiancee/ husband, no?

Loveing your game btw Lucrezia&Augusto/ Stef Story. Can't wait for the next release in afew days. At some point will you be bringing in interracial or shall i say will our esteemed femme fatale Lucrezia be introduced to the BBC fetish eventually. Would be hot haveing Augusto or whoever egg on Lucrezia to try bigger bulls than Connor and the boss man and bring in then the interracial BBC hotwifeing fetish? :devilish:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
If the screenshot was abit lower I imagine we would see said woman ;). My guess is thats either the red heads or the brunette secretarys fiancee/ husband, no?

Loveing your game btw Lucrezia&Augusto/ Stef Story. Can't wait for the next release in afew days. At some point will you be bringing in interracial or shall i say will our esteemed femme fatale Lucrezia be introduced to the BBC fetish eventually. Would be hot haveing Augusto or whoever egg on Lucrezia to try bigger bulls than Connor and the boss man and bring in then the interracial BBC hotwifeing fetish? :devilish:
Thanks friend I'm glad you liked my story
You will see in the next updates there will be many twists.
To your answer yes I was planning to do BBC too and there will be much more.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure. most places if not all has dmca report.
what about

Reactions: ggspeed
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes