3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
How often can we expect updates to this game & do Patreon a get an extended version of game?
It usually comes out every month for the past few months. StefStory has had a death in the family and then delayed for a couple of months.
But since his last post he says that he has recovered in full force.
In fact, Friday comes out his new chapter as described on his Patreon page.
I think we'll find it here on F95 after a few days.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
[ATTACH = full] 1079836 [/ ATTACH]
The story is getting less and less interesting. The game threatens to move from the topic of scientific and technological revolution to the format of hard sado-maso with personality suppression and an obvious criminal connotation. And it was quite promising ...
Hi Alpinantr but no wait I'm only at the beginning you can't judge with two lines.
The love story has not yet appeared sincerely we are in the phase of weird confusion everything happens so quickly.
There must be some shocking moments to be able to give you what you want.
However, it is quite a complex story that and true I should go out at least once a week to give the effect I want.
Anyway, thanks anyway for having said yours and I hope to hear from you.
Hi

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
As for the update itself, we are still in the teasing phase, and that’s okay because the story should flow naturally. So don't expect too much action. But that's why we got the revelation of the story behind everything (more precisely, we buried a little deeper in it). So I can't wait for the next update, everything will be here until the end. Call me crazy but I think Lucrezia is worth the wait. She's hot as hell.

As for increasing the number of patrons on the Patreon page, you might want to consider one of the following ideas.
- Status update once a week (for example every Wednesday, or whatever day suits you) where you would describe what you did during the previous week. You don't have to post a preview, just write in a few words to show people that you are active. For example as DPC, Philly, or from smaller devs PHWAMM did it until he disappeared 3 months ago.
- Some kind of advertising, promotions among other developers. You contact someone (for example Mircom3D who makes The Adventurous Couple) and post about his game on your page, he about yours on his page. Take a look at his Patreon page and you'll see what I'm talking about.
- Special render. Ask your biggest tier (or some to the biggest) once a month to vote between a couple of options in what situation they would like to see Lucrezia and to make 1 render unrelated to the game like that and share with the Patrons. You can then use that and add it to the main menu gallery with these non-canon renders.

In the end, I believe that quality always wins. So far, no quality game has been abandoned just because it lacked support. There were always other reasons. In a way, your only misfortune is that you are dealing with a genre that is not very popular, often hated. But even that genre needs someone to make quality games. It is very difficult to make a game of this genre without having a story never seen before. I think that the biggest problem of other developers in this genre is that they do not communicate often with patrons/fans and that their update comes out very rarely (once-twice a year).

As for us fans here, I think people should be patient with sharing the game. It is not difficult to wait a week for the developer to raise the necessary funds. We all can’t wait for the update, but in the end, I think the developer’s request should be respected, especially when he’s in such a difficult life situation. Well then, if it becomes a DPC NTR genre, for example, I don't believe anyone will have a problem with the game leaking the same seconds.
This is the eighth game I've run into that's not Android friendly. I simply wish to enjoy the game

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
This is the eighth game I've run into that's not Android friendly. I simply wish to enjoy the game
Hi friend I have tried several times to do the Android version but I always get an error message.
As soon as I have carried on with the game, I will dedicate myself to understanding how to do it.
Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you.
Hi

Reactions: AlixWoe

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
sisso69
IS the v0.7 a standalone as its 350mb the game size is 350mb as compared to previous version v0.6 which is 2.6gb

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes