3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
ummm ... the plumber forced her ... doesn't that rate a rape tag ? or does he avoid the tag by not actually showing it (only being implied) ? just curious :)
If you are going to include the content but not show the scene, as the very first sex scene presented in the game no less.........does it even ultimately matter?

With that kind of stumbling and catering to nobody fail right out the gate who other then a few overly extreme hopefuls end up sticking around to care anyway? Game isn't written anywhere near well enough to get over that hurdle.

Last edited:

SV650Racer

Mar 15, 2018
I would love to play your game, however I would like to play the english version on Android.
Do you have plans to make an Android version? If not, would you mind if I refer your product to someone on this site who can port to the Android devices?
Its understandable if not, but many fans would love it if you could be so generous.
Thank you for your hard work and sacrifice.

Reactions: sisso69

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
If you are going to include the content but not show the scene, as the very first sex scene presented in the game no less.........does it even ultimately matter?

With that kind of stumbling and catering to nobody fail right out the gate who other then a few overly extreme hopefuls end up sticking around to care anyway? Game isn't written anywhere near well enough to get over that hurdle.
The scenes of sex and corruption will be there and as in my game, perhaps too much.
The scene of the plumber served to bind to the next episodes.
I don't want to tell too much I can only say that if you follow perverse Lucrezia you will find out why she behaved in this way and you will see what really happened.
I certainly think that in your life you will have seen a film that at first seems to bore you and then in the end you are happy to have seen it. My intneto is that I love the twists.
I'll give you a nice example
You know the classic murder movies that the MAJOR is always the culprit. Here in my stories the killer would have been the plumber ah ah ah ah
I have said it several times this game is not obvious and they are not the first three eppisodes that I will make you enjoy or I will discover exactly what it is.
I've written almost two years of playing here so I'd like to take some players who are attentive to these facets.
Thanks for your comments and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I would love to play your game, however I would like to play the english version on Android.
Do you have plans to make an Android version? If not, would you mind if I refer your product to someone on this site who can port to the Android devices?
Its understandable if not, but many fans would love it if you could be so generous.
Thank you for your hard work and sacrifice.
Yes, I don't see anything wrong.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Games like this
I think you were referring to what role do you play in the game?
Like destiny ... There will be so many twists and so many serious situations that I didn't feel like letting you play in first person.
Thanks for your comment.

Reactions: ant007

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
This game has the potential to become no 1 NTR game on this site.
Lucrezia is hot as hell. Her husband is a character you just want to turn into a cuckold. The last sex scene where Lucrezia dominates and humiliates him is the hottest thing I’ve seen so far.
The first two updates were OK, but this third one was great and I really liked it.
On top of all that, I see that the Developer is a good person too. He communicates with the players, and tries to respond to everyone, releases the update on time, progresses with each new update.
You really deserve support and I hope you will be able to tell this story to the end. Every beginning is hard.
All the best!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
This game has the potential to become no 1 NTR game on this site.
Lucrezia is hot as hell. Her husband is a character you just want to turn into a cuckold. The last sex scene where Lucrezia dominates and humiliates him is the hottest thing I’ve seen so far.
The first two updates were OK, but this third one was great and I really liked it.
On top of all that, I see that the Developer is a good person too. He communicates with the players, and tries to respond to everyone, releases the update on time, progresses with each new update.
You really deserve support and I hope you will be able to tell this story to the end. Every beginning is hard.
All the best!
Thanks friend you are gasoline to keep going.
Your comment makes me very happy.
Thank you
Hello

• Hey there
Reactions: SamHaim and ant007

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Can you guys release the Android version asap
It will be my concern to release an Android version as well
I'm having a problem. Every time I try to create the Android version it throws me an error telling me that the new version of Java is missing.
but I wrote and installed it but it doesn't work anyway.
I hope to solve the problem soon.

Reactions: Arryalk

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The survey sees short hair ahead for the memory scene from when she was just married to Augustus.
I remember that Lucrezia's hair will always be long anyway.

Reactions: sisso69 and ant007

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I had opened a survey two days ago to decide whether Lucrezia's hair for a story from the past should be short or long.
Long hair wins with a clear advantage of 63%.

Thanks to everyone for participating.

Reactions: sisso69 and ant007
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes