Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Wife at All Costs [v0.3] [Stef Story]

Original Size: 981.25 MB

Compressed Size: 83.1 MB

Win : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You may want to update the OP or changelog to indicate previous saves don't work with this version. (None of mine would load.)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok I just have to point this out. From what I understand this is about a husband who likes to have his wife sleep with other men. This is NOT ntr, this is cuckolding. A completely different fetish and I am surprised that I keep seeing it erroneously tagged so often...
Agree, but for whatever reason on this site they all get lumped together. The definition of NTR on this site is far too broad, but it's already been argued about over and over. I don't think it will change.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Agree, but for whatever reason on this site they all get lumped together. The definition of NTR on this site is far too broad, but it's already been argued about over and over. I don't think it will change.
The problem is that, thanks to that, the NTR tag is often handed out wrong and since a lot of people tend to get extremly butthurt when they see that tag, reputations of games get damaged because they have "NTR", but you are right, it will never change not in a million years.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Ok I just have to point this out. From what I understand this is about a husband who likes to have his wife sleep with other men. This is NOT ntr, this is cuckolding. A completely different fetish and I am surprised that I keep seeing it erroneously tagged so often...
Ok man I understand what you mean.
But the game isn't over yet.
If you mean NTR = husband does not discover betrayal you are right
And I think I partially respect this TAG.
Then
Indeed cuckolding. in the West it is abbreviated as NTR.

So one invents a game must try to please both one and the other spectator.
Thanks for your comment excellent topic to clarify a specific term.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The problem is that, thanks to that, the NTR tag is often handed out wrong and since a lot of people tend to get extremly butthurt when they see that tag, reputations of games get damaged because they have "NTR", but you are right, it will never change not in a million years.
Plus some people think if a woman is not a virgin when you meet them, then it is NTR which is just incorrect.

As I have always thought if a game has a tag I don't like, I will play it, but just ignore that content (if possible), I don't like scat for instance, but don't go irate when I see it I know that everyone is different with different fetishes.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Plus some people think if a woman is not a virgin when you meet them, then it is NTR which is just incorrect.

As I have always thought if a game has a tag I don't like, I will play it, but just ignore that content (if possible), I don't like scat for instance, but don't go irate when I see it I know that everyone is different with different fetishes.
Not only there they think its NTR, i've seen so much BS flying around in game threads about what people see as NTR, its hilarious.

Yup you either completly ignore the game if it has tags you don't like or you play it and skip the content you dislike but running into the thread and rant about it is childish and no one cares about it anyway.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes! My favorite is the dad sleeping with his wife (MC's mom). SMH. lol
Yeah the actual couples having sex, even if she becomes a LI lateron, some even go nuts and start with the NTR screams if a girl, that the mc fucks anyway, hits on another girl that gets fucked by the mc. :rolleyes:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "Vrijgeest, post: 4084890, membro: 1468826"]
Mi dispiace dire che è un po 'patetico è un eufemismo. Scusa non per me. Ciao
[/CITAZIONE]
Sorry to say it is slightly pathetic is an understatement. Sorry not for me. Bye
It is right that everyone can say whatever they want.
Ultimately we are among friends.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Well actually the term NTR consists of three different terms.
1: Netorare, which is the most common definition, where the MC is cheated on by the Love Interest, whether he knows about it or not, so cuckolding does apply
2: Netorase, where the MC tells the Love Interest to go out and have sex with other people, which is applying here
3: Netori, where the MC has sex with someone who is already married

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well actually the term NTR consists of three different terms.
1: Netorare, which is the most common definition, where the MC is cheated on by the Love Interest, whether he knows about it or not, so cuckolding does apply
2: Netorase, where the MC tells the Love Interest to go out and have sex with other people, which is applying here
3: Netori, where the MC has sex with someone who is already married
Just why does the anti-ntr mob keep on moaning about. Just look at the tags and dont play it.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
My thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I open your comment because I see an attentive player.
I can tell you then that I am going the right way, it is I who am making you believe this.
Ultimately the story is still inside the keyboard and unfortunately being misunderstood at the beginning is difficult but I had put it in note.

As I said a few times ago it will not be a foregone conclusion and in this episode I have only created two paths. From the next the rhythms will change I will dwell a lot on the story and on the dialogues and on the memories .... But please don't let me say more.
I've always loved the twists.
I sincerely hope to hear from you in the next few episodes to confront me again with a great player.
Thank you

Reactions: baka and sisso69
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes