3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Eventually I had to make a decision.
Two roads, one choice like DESTINY ....
I'm in the third chapter ....
A guy on version 0.1 told me what role he had to play.
Today I can tell you that you will play the role of destiny.
I also created a soundtrack in the park. Dedicated to all those who think that a right or wrong decision can change our life path.
Good night to all.

Reactions: Gmascia

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Definitely improved?
What do you think about it?
View attachment 767685
View attachment 767686
i see much improvement in her face and maybe there is more which is great, i like cheating games and i like when there is an ugly (old) guy to cheat with, but i still thinkt he girls should have more curves like more similar to the girl from ProjectHotWife. That would be sweet. the chubby guy could look a bit more older aswell, but thats just me ofc.

looks intersting and i really like the genre to characters just still look too average for me. ^^ keep it up

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
i see much improvement in her face and maybe there is more which is great, i like cheating games and i like when there is an ugly (old) guy to cheat with, but i still thinkt he girls should have more curves like more similar to the girl from ProjectHotWife. That would be sweet. the chubby guy could look a bit more older aswell, but thats just me ofc.

looks intersting and i really like the genre to characters just still look too average for me. ^^ keep it up
Thanks friend for your comment.
Hello

• Hey there
Reactions: Pogo123

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Eventually I had to make a decision.
Two roads, one choice like DESTINY ....
I'm in the third chapter ....
A guy on version 0.1 told me what role he had to play.
Today I can tell you that you will play the role of destiny.
I also created a soundtrack in the park. Dedicated to all those who think that a right or wrong decision can change our life path.
Good night to all.
This story telling and writing and everything is amazing. When will the game be complete?

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
This story telling and writing and everything is amazing. When will the game be complete?
The game is meant to last a long time .. I made a calculation that it will take at least a couple of years to finish it.
Always if I find interest from the public.
I thought of many episodes and many perversions.
From the next chapter two paths will open.
And the story will begin to take on a certain aspect.
I'm glad you enjoyed the story I hope to hear from you soon.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
The game is meant to last a long time .. I made a calculation that it will take at least a couple of years to finish it.
Always if I find interest from the public.
I thought of many episodes and many perversions.
From the next chapter two paths will open.
And the story will begin to take on a certain aspect.
I'm glad you enjoyed the story I hope to hear from you soon.
Next episode?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
TEMPO.png

Game progress situation version 0.3
As I had previously mentioned on some posts.
I improved some images version 0.1 and 0.2 This was thanks to the new CPU purchased which gave me the possibility to improve my renderings a lot.
Now I find myself with a computer that has a cooling fan that is bigger than my home fan. ha ha ha
Also I'm bringing the game to life, letting you participate as destiny.
It will be you who decides the fate of Lucrezia and Augusto.
I have created two paths that will be clearly visible from version 0.4
in the meantime, in this version, you will get used to the idea and eventually I will have the possibility to change something thanks to your advice.
I cannot deny that I had many more roads in mind and above all intertwined with gold. Only to do this I will have to wait I have problems with the translator who today has a cost that is almost impossible for me to face.
Maybe one day if I have some sponsors or some friends who will help me with the translation, I will be able to do it willingly.
I take this opportunity to thank you.
See you in a few days with version 0.3
Hello

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes