3.90 star(s) 25 Votes
D

Deleted member 1603093

This is officially my most anticipated up and coming NTR game. It has all the foundation needed for a great game.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
"narrated in third person" which is the mc making wife cheat on her husband, right? or is this like fempro like jessicaim forget the tittle but still remember the mc name :LOL:

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
love the genre, but... and please dont take it personal, the graphix are bad and the dialog/story is even worse.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
love the genre, but... and please dont take it personal, the graphix are bad and the dialog/story is even worse.
All tastes are tastes rightly.
I accept your comment and respect it because I am the first to understand that many things need to be fixed.
I will deal with him with the people who will give me the right advice and help to move forward.
I consider myself a humble narrator who still has a lot to learn.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
All tastes are tastes rightly.
I accept your comment and respect it because I am the first to understand that many things need to be fixed.
I will deal with him with the people who will give me the right advice and help to move forward.
I consider myself a humble narrator who still has a lot to learn.
okay ^^ can't wait for every choice and scene of the game will be very nice! gl for the game

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Being honest I dont know if I like anymore where this game is heading, just not into slavery and rape. I do whish success for the dev and will be checking updates anyways!

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes