3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Being honest I dont know if I like anymore where this game is heading, just not into slavery and rape. I do whish success for the dev and will be checking updates anyways!
Look you've pulled up a topic that I think is important to clarify.
Also because I agree.
I have a clear plan of what this game will be like.
I can only tell you that this story of mine is not so obvious.
I just hope I can get to the end of this game.
Because I can guarantee you that it will be a finale with tears in your eyes.
Thank you so much for seeing my story and participating in the discussion.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Titel is nice, classic idea. But the for a young couple the girl should look younger. The bald head should look a bit older and I miss a bit more curves on the girl otherwise NTR stuff as a game is always welcome

Reactions: Okabe19 and ant007

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Just a word of encouragement from myself, I like the way the game is going, I didn't particularly enjoy the plumber and the wife part, because if she was so loyal to the husband as she makes out, she'd never have been in that situation. That being said, I like how she wants to remain loyal to her husband, but realising he gets turned on by the thought of her with another man, is a good way to build up the story.

It's heading in the right direction, but as someone else pointed out, don't try to make everyone happy, that will be impossible, just the write the story the way you want to write it. Keep up the good work. (y)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Just a word of encouragement from myself, I like the way the game is going, I didn't particularly enjoy the plumber and the wife part, because if she was so loyal to the husband as she makes out, she'd never have been in that situation. That being said, I like how she wants to remain loyal to her husband, but realising he gets turned on by the thought of her with another man, is a good way to build up the story.

It's heading in the right direction, but as someone else pointed out, don't try to make everyone happy, that will be impossible, just the write the story the way you want to write it. Keep up the good work. (y)
I thank you for your words and I'm happy.
In fact, creating a game involves difficult decisions.
"If she had been faithful eh eh eh" Exactly and this is exactly what leads to the beginning of a different story.
Lucrezia, however, only thought of taking a shower and it was the plumber "the bastard who understood Lucrezia's weak point.
And I wrote this weak point just yesterday in the script for the next episode.
If you are lucky enough to choose a certain type of path you will hear Lucrezia saying a certain thing. Of course I won't tell you now I don't want to spoil eh eh eh

As Lucrezia says to her husband. "Since we are in Milan, strange things have been happening to us." So you also know that something is changing in their lives.

For the fact that I try to appease everyone I confess that sometimes I feel like Indiana Joans "" In the movie Indiana Jones and the last crusade when he finally tried to collect the Holy Grail and was about to fall into the ravine.
It would seem so much to please everyone and make everyone happy in this world. But I realize that I can't do it.

Thanks for your intervention and I hope to hear from you soon.
"If you pass through Italy, let me know that we are going to eat a fabulous Pizza"
Ciao

Sorry for my bad english.I just sent a google translator complaint
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hello friends.
Thanks to the many messages of encouragement to invite me to move forward and do better and better.
Yesterday I did something beyond my means but I did it anyway.
I bought the new computer more powerful than the one before.
The new computer hoped that it will help me make better pictures.

And so I announce that from the next episode there will also be the restyling of some images over the new chapter.
Here are two examples so you can tell me if I'm on the right track.

I hope not to disappoint you and I wish you all a good day.

BEFORE 3scena5.png
AFTER
3scena5 senza rumore.png

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Hello friends.
Thanks to the many messages of encouragement to invite me to move forward and do better and better.
Yesterday I did something beyond my means but I did it anyway.
I bought the new computer more powerful than the one before.
The new computer hoped that it will help me make better pictures.

And so I announce that from the next episode there will also be the restyling of some images over the new chapter.
Here are two examples so you can tell me if I'm on the right track.

I hope not to disappoint you and I wish you all a good day.

BEFORE View attachment 763203
AFTER
View attachment 763204
Awesome job. Don't make yourself bankrupt though all for a game :LOL:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
It's good but a bit unpolished, no offence. Idk about the rape and the slave stuff.
In the next chapter, paths will begin to appear to choose and make you interact as destiny.

I cannot of course reveal the tale.
I can only say that I have in mind a story that comes out of the common of classic NTRs.

However, it is a dramatic erotic novel.
And in the end, you decide how it turns out.
Hello and thanks for your comment.

Reactions: ant007 and Gmascia

Rynaight

Aug 4, 2020
well. this is the link to put the game in spanish [Enlace para poner el juego en español Wife at All Costs Ver. 0.2, solo descomprimir en el directorio del juego]

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes