3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
The survey started a few hours ago and Purple and Brown are tied.
And I who had already bought the Blue wig ... ha ha ha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Vote vote guys ..
Do you think the height is okay?
Let me know

• Haha
Reactions: sisso69

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
I saw that you have updated the Patreon page and indicate that you are at 99% to finish the game.
Know that every half hour I update the page so you do .... You don't want me to wear out the keyboard?:LOL:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I saw that you have updated the Patreon page and indicate that you are at 99% to finish the game.
Know that every half hour I update the page so you do .... You don't want me to wear out the keyboard?:LOL:
Quiet friend ... A few more days of patience and then I load the game.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Survey update:freddo:
He is currently winning the Color Purple.
We see that this year the color Purple is in fashion
Free Surveys

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Survey update:freddo:
He is currently winning the Color Purple.
We see that this year the color Purple is in fashion
Free Surveys
I wanted to ask you a question.
But will a story about her begin when she was young or are they just images of memory?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
7scena28.png
Ok First I wanted to show you this image.
Quiet but preview of the fourth episode eh eh eh ...
I wanted to know what you thought of this image.
I also take this opportunity to inform you that I have already prepared and zipped the third chapter in various formats.
And on Friday the request is sent to F95 ZONE wow ..
Always if you agree
Let me know
Hello. :love:

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 788755
Ok First I wanted to show you this image.
Quiet but preview of the fourth episode eh eh eh ...
I wanted to know what you thought of this image.
I also take this opportunity to inform you that I have already prepared and zipped the third chapter in various formats.
And on Friday the request is sent to F95 ZONE wow ..
Always if you agree
Let me know
Hello. :love:
If it were up to me, you could apply immediately.

Apr 30, 2017
I want to say my BIG THANKS to dev, this is such a nice start of the game i enjoy it so far.

I hope you will take things slowly original and (at some point romantic) i played a lot of NTR games, and i must say this moments where MC suggest his wife to smell perfume to other men...and give a good morning kiss...it is really MASTERPIECE, i'm really hope you won't force it too fast...and add some rape-shit, and other default stuff like other devs usually do.

I'm excited to see more original and slowly corruption NTR situations with such a sweet excuse (at the morning excuse was just to be friendly, so colleague will not feel outsider hehe, damm hot) and while MC was having sex with his wife, she tell him she will kiss his colleague in the mouth, HOT AF.

Well that's it, for me it is already one of the top games of NTR and Cuckold genre even on early stage, my respect to you and your really art-full work.

I'm really really hope there's will be no rush or force which will ruin the game atmosphere...this is such a rare nice game.

Enough of my writer-sick stuff, thank you again for this game, and i hope developing this game will give you much fan and interest aswell as money in future to live comfy(y)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I want to say my BIG THANKS to dev, this is such a nice start of the game i enjoy it so far.

I hope you will take things slowly original and (at some point romantic) i played a lot of NTR games, and i must say this moments where MC suggest his wife to smell perfume to other men...and give a good morning kiss...it is really MASTERPIECE, i'm really hope you won't force it too fast...and add some rape-shit, and other default stuff like other devs usually do.

I'm excited to see more original and slowly corruption NTR situations with such a sweet excuse (at the morning excuse was just to be friendly, so colleague will not feel outsider hehe, damm hot) and while MC was having sex with his wife, she tell him she will kiss his colleague in the mouth, HOT AF.

Well that's it, for me it is already one of the top games of NTR and Cuckold genre even on early stage, my respect to you and your really art-full work.

I'm really really hope there's will be no rush or force which will ruin the game atmosphere...this is such a rare nice game.

Enough of my writer-sick stuff, thank you again for this game, and i hope developing this game will give you much fan and interest aswell as money in future to live comfy(y)
Thanks friend
If you wanted to make me Red, you did.
I've been developing this novel for six months and hearing people appreciate what I've done is fuel to keep going.

When I started, I reluctantly had to leave at an accelerated pace because I was afraid of being bored and so I had to immediately coexist immediately to make it clear where this game was going.
A slightly accelerated game up to version 0.3 which will be released in a few days.
Then I will focus on a single situation at a time or an episode will be dedicated to a single tension that arises and ends in the same episode ... I have never loved to wait for months to understand what will happen at the most I like to make you wait to make you want the new one bet.
My biggest dream is to come out with this novel every month with a large amount of images and a lot of writing.
I hope to find many supporters because the mother tongue translator I found to translate the game costs me a lot ... And maybe it's a hobby that I can no longer afford
(I only open this parenthesis because this is my only concern I do not want to be limited to writing because I would ruin everything. more serious. Ultimately this is just a game.)
If you ask me to find another translator, I'll tell you right away that it's the third one that I change ..
Whenever they want to know what it is and what they will have to translate they are shocked at the end that they absolutely don't want to translate anything. In fact they are right eh eh eh
I just tell you that my wife has read the script of the sixth episode and she already doesn't want to talk to me anymore ah ah ah
That's why I had to rely on a professional.
Believe me in this novel there is nothing for granted.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you again soon.

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks friend
If you wanted to make me Red, you did.
I've been developing this novel for six months and hearing people appreciate what I've done is fuel to keep going.

When I started, I reluctantly had to leave at an accelerated pace because I was afraid of being bored and so I had to immediately coexist immediately to make it clear where this game was going.
A slightly accelerated game up to version 0.3 which will be released in a few days.
Then I will focus on a single situation at a time or an episode will be dedicated to a single tension that arises and ends in the same episode ... I have never loved to wait for months to understand what will happen at the most I like to make you wait to make you want the new one bet.
My biggest dream is to come out with this novel every month with a large amount of images and a lot of writing.
I hope to find many supporters because the mother tongue translator I found to translate the game costs me a lot ... And maybe it's a hobby that I can no longer afford
(I only open this parenthesis because this is my only concern I do not want to be limited to writing because I would ruin everything. more serious. Ultimately this is just a game.)
If you ask me to find another translator, I'll tell you right away that it's the third one that I change ..
Whenever they want to know what it is and what they will have to translate they are shocked at the end that they absolutely don't want to translate anything. In fact they are right eh eh eh
I just tell you that my wife has read the script of the sixth episode and she already doesn't want to talk to me anymore ah ah ah
That's why I had to rely on a professional.
Believe me in this novel there is nothing for granted.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you again soon.
Brother I respect you;)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Download the free Wife game at all costs

I hope you enjoy the game.
In this update we will learn more about the world of Sassosapori.
Augusto will declare to Lucrezia that he wishes to see her together with other men.
Scarica gratuitamente il gioco Moglie a tutti i costi

Spero che il gioco possa essere di tuo gradimento.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
wait. so you're not playing as anyone? You're just watching the story unfold?
Or are you playing as multiple people?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Anyone else think that the 'purple' hair in the survey actually looks pink?
Yes, in fact, that's why he is winning ha ha ha Because he is pink and not purple ha ha ha
And I thought the blue color would win. But the poll is not over yet, anything can happen.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes