3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Amico mio, per giocare in Italiano devo scaricare solo Italian Win? .. pesa circa 300 Mb in meno... Non è molto chiaro...
My friend, do I have to download only Italian Win to play in Italian? .. weighs about 300 Mb less ... It's not very clear ...

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Amico mio, per giocare in Italiano devo scaricare solo Italian Win? .. pesa circa 300 Mb in meno... Non è molto chiaro...
My friend, do I have to download only Italian Win to play in Italian? .. weighs about 300 Mb less ... It's not very clear ...
Because they haven't uploaded the new episode.
Go to my page and download it there directly
Hello

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well actually the term NTR consists of three different terms.
1: Netorare, which is the most common definition, where the MC is cheated on by the Love Interest, whether he knows about it or not, so cuckolding does apply
2: Netorase, where the MC tells the Love Interest to go out and have sex with other people, which is applying here
3: Netori, where the MC has sex with someone who is already married
Well yes it does but you have tons of games here with netori content that don't get tagged with NTR because netori is something most people are fine with.

Reactions: fbass

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
my problem with most and i hope this one doesnt even go that route but alot of them have to much lesbian content and like to claim that its not considered cheating if its two women which it is still cheating. Thats just my opinion though. BTW love the start so far :love:

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
Oct 29, 2018
ummm ... the plumber forced her ... doesn't that rate a rape tag ? or does he avoid the tag by not actually showing it (only being implied) ? just curious :)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I take this opportunity to thank all the people who support the game, thank you very much.

That said, let's continue with this adventure.
1) Fourth chapter as I mentioned some time ago the game will start to slow down and all the missed topics will be revealed. A striking example will be the discovery of Lucrezia's past who she was, what she did in the past and her memories etc. etc.
This is just what I can tell you, everything else will remain secret.

2) I saw a lot of comments talking about NTR tags. In fact, there is a lot of confusion on this topic today. Is this tag present on my game today? No ... But I'll put it in from the next chapter and it will be focused on that.

3) I think I speak on behalf of many amateur DEVs, I ask you to take to heart also us inventors, artists in short, call us whatever you want. That we are sometimes forced to make certain difficult choices based on the knowledge of most people. And above all to our financial resources.
I got a very nice message telling me my game will be a shooting star.
I answer you here publicly: It can also be, and in this case you make a wish. But remember the urge to try and challenge yourself to be successful, failing at one thing is a star that will never stop for dreamers. Every time we fall we get up and you?

4) Having said that, I wanted to tell you that behind such a simple, banal, beautiful game according to your tastes, put an adjective you want. I won't fall into the mistake of getting you excited after the third chapter. I haven't created a game that now sees me busy six months night and day to instantly get you banged on your desk.
If you want this, there are many sites or games that do this and they are also very good.
On the other hand (if I can) I would like to take you to a game that makes you excited, angry, argue, dream, hope, love and above all understand that the fate of our life is dictated by the decisions we make every day. And only love can change it
Or not?
Thank you all

Last edited:

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Gu7s /...

I have used the last version saves 0.2 in 0.3 ,everything throws error , if ignore starts from 1st . Plus skip is not available ?! its disabled ?!

You have any fix for this new version 0.3

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Did you have any bailouts?
try to start over by skipping to the position you want
Hi Gu7s /...

I have used the last version saves 0.2 in 0.3 ,everything throws error , if ignore starts from 1st . Plus skip is not available ?! its disabled ?!

You have any fix for this new version 0.3
The first question is where did you download the game.
Try

Or if you had saves from the new version they are not taken into account because they are added images

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I know the game has NTR but the way it is introduce in the game is so horrible. I don't find myself playing this.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019

Hair color survey update.
Purple in the head ... ok even if it looks like Pink eh eh
Brown in second place
Third and last place for the Blue color

Reactions: ant007 and sisso69

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Did you have any bailouts?
try to start over by skipping to the position you want

The first question is where did you download the game.
Try

Or if you had saves from the new version they are not taken into account because they are added images

I have downloaded here only both versions. This link goes to the dev. site.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes