3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
okay this update was really disappointed! there was no sex scene with the plumber only the aftermath, don't know why chose it that way. but this why i'm gonna stop playing this game, i wish u the best of luck with ur game.

cheers.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
okay this update was really disappointed! there was no sex scene with the plumber only the aftermath, don't know why chose it that way. but this why i'm gonna stop playing this game, i wish u the best of luck with ur game.

cheers.
I thought about you when I took the plumber's scenes off.
I was hoping not to disappoint you but instead ... If you want go to version 0.4 Where I will bring the plumber back and you will understand why I did not show the sex scene.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I thought about you when I took the plumber's scenes off.
I was hoping not to disappoint you but instead ... If you want go to version 0.4 Where I will bring the plumber back and you will understand why I did not show the sex scene.
u shouldn't had teased that scene at all to be honest, because people expect to get this scene and then they don't get it. people can get disappointed by that it can cost u support on patreon, but i will wait for the 0.4 version and then give my opinion again. i'm not angry just disappointed for something u teased and we did not get it, maybe it has something to do with animation, i have to wait for 0.4 to see it lol.

cheers.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Why is this game tagged as corruption?
Clearly there is no corruption path!?
The game is poorly tagged in this forum

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hmmm I don't know the character names but is the changelog saying that the husband wants the wife to cuck him?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I mean, a NTR game where u want the husband to score, because he is the ugly one.. haha.
so, we try to make the husband fuck his wife, but we cant since all young and cool looking dudes gets her instead? :D

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
questa versione è molto meglio, sopratutto l'inglese. Personalmente modificherei due cose 1 dividerei il gioco in 2, 1 strada con augusto che vuole condividere lucrezia e l'altra che succede tutto alla sue spalle. 2 le scene in cui lucrezia muove i capelli o apre e chiude gli occhi non mettere i il cambio di immagine con il click ma metterei una sequenza automatica. Buon Lavoro e continua così

this version is much better, especially English. Personally I would modify two things 1 I would divide the game in 2, 1 street with augusto who wants to share lucrezia and the other that everything happens behind him. 2 the scenes in which lucrezia moves her hair or opens and closes her eyes I don't put the image change with the click but I would put an automatic sequence. Good job and keep it up

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes