3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Will you implement decisions and the illusion of multiple path(or the illusion of it)? (to make it a bit more interactive)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Will you implement decisions and the illusion of multiple path(or the illusion of it)? (to make it a bit more interactive)
For the next chapters remains a story.
Then I will invest in a programmer to make choices.
I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story.

Reactions: patrickB

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, what a terrible game of bad choices.
Actually it had no choices. That's what made it so terrible.
It's a clicking game of a bad path.
The proofreading as always could use some help, actually a lot of help.
I could fix it in a day if I knew where it is.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
For a 0.1 it is a good start, I like, of course there are still things to improve, English and more choices with different paths but I will surely follow the evolution of the game. (y)

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I put Lucrezia's voice into free mode.
If you want to let me know what you think about it eh eh eh
Hi everyone
Nice to see (or better 'hear' :LOL:) a Dev's interest and effort in adding some decent 'sexy sounds' to his game.

Lucrezia's voice is very sexy and 'arousing' (y)

I think the effect of 'lewd' sounds is very much underated in a lot of games on this site.
Ok, many Dev's have added 'music' to their games, but I fail to see (and hear, again ...) why that would excite me ?
Sexy sounds that go well with some hot scenes on the other hand ...

Nice game, please keep doing what you do, imo this is one of the best new games I've seen in a while.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Hel help me find the name for the new character.
Free survey:
View attachment 731579
le nostre donne sono bellissime,dai un nome italiano,non ho ancora provato il gioco,lo farò presto,per ora complimenti

our women are beautiful, give it an Italian name, I haven't tried the game yet, I'll do it soon, for now congratulations

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi I wanted to inform you that I improved the dialogue in English.
You can download for free at this address.

Furthermore, I wanted to inform you that version 0.2 of Wife at all cost will be ready for early August.
4scena68.png

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Why would anyone create something intended to be published on the internet in not-english?!

I would absolutely play this, but menues in not-english is not a good sign.
I only speak English and some of the internet connects world wide(some doesn't) it will have markets who want games and other entertainment for their own language. If you want to go out of your way and help them translate please do but don't bash them.

Born and raised in USA I even think if you are in USA you should be able to speak English but this is online.

Reactions: sisso69 and Yenod
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes