ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
I cannot figure out for me how to make Jasmine my gf or whore XD I literally need a complete idiots guide at this point I've tried everything I can think of, (including private dances with lingerie and the meet at the park where she gives you a bj), need a idiots guide. (The wiki sucks).
You have to keep catching her downtown enough times in the park so she will blow you or you can pleasure her. Once you've done that she should be open to the whore route.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I haven't tried it yet, but there's a transformation potion option for Jasmine when you booty call her. Is that only for Whore?

Whore option is actually pretty easy with her, you just have keep repeating a few things. Do you also have her dancing at The Club? There are options there that I think can speed things up a bit. Finding some new stuff in my current playthrough, like finding 'Jiggles' out around town.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@mattius77 & @lostraven : Jasmine Options

Post Training you can convince her to be a show girl, continue catching her down town i think there are 3 different initial scenarios when you find her down town.. the one where you can whip out your dick progresses to bj and eating her out the other two just lenghten the process. Giving her a dildo as a show girl will get her to do dildo shows at the club. after you get a bj down town there is one show where she is a school girl where you can get up on stage with her. after you do these things you can convince her to become your gf or a whore. As for the transformation potion you can only turn her into a bimbo or a show girl ( assuming she isnt already a showgirl ) there is also an interaction where you can get nipple clamps from bree ( assuming she still works at the shop wink wink) for jasmine.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
after you get a bj down town there is one show where she is a school girl where you can get up on stage with her.
I think the schoolgirl show is just random. I got on stage with her performing in other costumes as well.

Also, is making the girls bimbo - a bad ending for them?? Because while training with Sarah (the asian wife) you can choose role models - slaves, girlfriend these give you increase in stat but showing a bimbo as rolemodel doesn't give you any stat increase.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I think the schoolgirl show is just random. I got on stage with her performing in other costumes as well.

Also, is making the girls bimbo - a bad ending for them?? Because while training with Sarah (the asian wife) you can choose role models - slaves, girlfriend these give you increase in stat but showing a bimbo as rolemodel doesn't give you any stat increase.
Its all personal preference really you can still complete sarah's training just dont introduce her to the bimbo's

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Nah.. im not really all that clever.. sure i can mod rags fine but they are moving away from the rags platform for the new one.. ill continue to mod the new releases as long as he keeps making them though

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I don't think it's random, I think there's a repetitive order to the wardrobe she wears on stage. I think the schoolgirl outfit is the last in the cycle before it repeats. If you open the cheat in the Regalia mod, she has a stat that's "Exhi Strip Outfit Count", and I think that just increases by 1 every time you watch her show until it gets to however many outfits she has (5? 6?), and then bounces back to 1.

I could be wrong, but it seemed like a pretty regular pattern every time I've played through.

kikoz

Jun 3, 2017
i downloaded the game isntalled the correct rags and i get an error when i start the game about the Microsoft NET.framework. help me!

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I don't think it's random, I think there's a repetitive order to the wardrobe she wears on stage. I think the schoolgirl outfit is the last in the cycle before it repeats. If you open the cheat in the Regalia mod, she has a stat that's "Exhi Strip Outfit Count", and I think that just increases by 1 every time you watch her show until it gets to however many outfits she has (5? 6?), and then bounces back to 1.

I could be wrong, but it seemed like a pretty regular pattern every time I've played through.
you are correct that it is cycled but i believe they were reffering to the ability to join her on stage. I wether through luck or timing had only ever got the option to join her on stage for the schoolgirl show they had the option to do so during a different show.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@mattius77 Just double checked.. only 1 of the shows will allow you up on stage with her, perhaps @MrGhostRider was considering the post routine sex ( either in shower or in the club ) the same as actually joining her on stage.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I stand corrected. There are 5 shows initially and 2 more shows with dildo is added in the mix after you train her and meet her in park.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How do you open Chelsea up for butt stuff? I cheated it for post-training GF play, but I can't figure how to get it otherwise.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone help me how play it?
First thing you're going to want to do is download the RAGS engine from here:
Don't use the beta download.

Then download the .rags file in OP. Here's the current link:
When you have finished downloading the RAGS software, launch it. At the top-left hand corner click file, open a new game, and browse your directory for the Wife Trainer.rags file and open it. The game should take a few seconds to load it up then you should be good to go.

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
How do you open Chelsea up for butt stuff? I cheated it for post-training GF play, but I can't figure how to get it otherwise.
hypnotize her after she is your girlfriend (may have to have her already doing bdsm as well not sure)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thanks for that. I just got to that stage this morning, was worried she had to be BBW. Chelsea assbang mode, engage!

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes