mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes, that's correct. I've done that, and had the first scene where she helps her son. But looking at the images files, there's a second scene where you send her to help her son that involves two guys.

Not super into that, but I just want to 100% the game, or as best as in possible.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
And how do you train Elsa for watersports? I've cheated the trait, and can do it post-training. But how do you actually train her for that? Not my kink at all, but it's an interesting diversion. There are a few pee sports scenes in this game, between Elsa and the Club.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
And how do you train Elsa for watersports? I've cheated the trait, and can do it post-training. But how do you actually train her for that? Not my kink at all, but it's an interesting diversion. There are a few pee sports scenes in this game, between Elsa and the Club.
There is watersports in this game?I did play a few times, i thought i saw everything, i even tried Elsa dominant side to check it out once, but i never saw watersports in the game.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are three events in the game that I've found.

1) Training Diamond (slave for mystery guy at Club). If you progress her training the right way, you are prompted to command her to drink your piss. If you send her home top her master without doing that, you open up continuing events with her. I've never actually gone ahead and peed on her, but I'm presuming you can at that point.

2) If you go to the Club ball event on Fridays (with Gloria working as a hostess, obvi), one of them gives you the option of watching the crowd. Eventually that scene breaks down to everyone peeing on each other.

3) Elsa has stats called Frigid Piss Trigger Count, and Piss Status (0=nothing, 1=getting ready, 2=on her, 3=in her, 4=shut off). I've manually set the trigger to In Her before, but I don't know how to get there through game play.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
For Elsa, To train for Watersports;

Hypno her until you plant a trigger ( so its only available for hypnotists in the unmodded game) then when you invoke her trigger choose rough blowjob>compliment her>piss in her mouth?>release your bladder you need to do this at least 3 times i believe. then assuming she isn't your gf yet ( i usually do this during her training period) make her your gf. now its a matter of waiting for the right GF event to cycle around. it will be the one when she is in the bath and you enter saying you need to take a leak. this will have 3 different outcomes. pissing infront of her then on her and then in her mouth. once these are done each day go to your bedroom to check what options are available for elsa, you want the watch tv option, if you have done everything right you will be able to piss in her mouth during a commercial break without the use of her trigger.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Somebody told me on this thread that you have to turn her into a cumslut, but I didn't test it yet.
That was me!, and its true if she is a cumslut (done via hypnosis triggers) when you go to help her son the first time he will talk to you about her behaviour and you tell him what she is he doesn't believe you so you can have him check for himself then you wait for an even (happens on fridays usually) where donna comes to the door begging you will have the option to call the son over

Reactions: JC23

mattius77

May 16, 2017
For Elsa, To train for Watersports;

Hypno her until you plant a trigger ( so its only available for hypnotists in the unmodded game) then when you invoke her trigger choose rough blowjob>compliment her>piss in her mouth?>release your bladder you need to do this at least 3 times i believe. then assuming she isn't your gf yet ( i usually do this during her training period) make her your gf. now its a matter of waiting for the right GF event to cycle around. it will be the one when she is in the bath and you enter saying you need to take a leak. this will have 3 different outcomes. pissing infront of her then on her and then in her mouth. once these are done each day go to your bedroom to check what options are available for elsa, you want the watch tv option, if you have done everything right you will be able to piss in her mouth during a commercial break without the use of her trigger.
Hmmm. I can't get the bathroom events. Then again, I'm cheating the shit out of the game, so I don't really know what's what. lol

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm. I can't get the bathroom events. Then again, I'm cheating the shit out of the game, so I don't really know what's what. lol
so the bathroom events happen on a cycle i think there is about 4 or 5 different GF events for elsa
but GF events dont happen every week. so it takes some time.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
One of my favorite games to play, waiting on the next update!!!
0.6a should be out next week

Quote from WT
Version 0.06a Preview

Total file size increased by 8%.

This update ties up a few loose ends and moves along a few stories I've had planned for a while but hadn't previously found the time to work on. Many of them (but not all) are related to the Natural Dom. I've also added some fan request content.

Barring unforeseen issues as I alpha test, I'll be releasing the update next week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Misco and nick148

boris

Sep 28, 2016
nnaaaisssssss..... nice! new storyline at last. even minor!
waiting next update as always.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The only thing I really want from the game is continuing actions with Sarah, post-training. Because I quite fancy Sharon Lee, and I like looking at pictures of her little booty getting plowed.

Reactions: userpass

mcon

Sep 13, 2016
0.6a is now out

0.6a
Added:
• You can now deal with Bree’s bad habit.
• You can now put Bree to work, which is also a new way to earn a reward from the Club President.
• Tracy the Club Member can now become a Minor Client. This option opens up even if the event between Tracy and Sam at the Club doesn’t happen (although the blackmail options with Tracy following the Sam event do not otherwise open up). Tracy’s story can intersect with Elsa’s and Diamond’s currently. It will intersect with Terri’s, Lauren’s, and Becky Sue’s as well, when their stories get to that point.
• You can now lend a slave to Master M, advancing his story line.
• Introduction to new character Fairyn the Trust Fund Baby. She can become a Minor Client. Her story intersects with Diamond’s currently. When more fully developed, it will also intersect with Rae’s and Lauren’s, and potentially some others depending on how far I develop this story.
• When playing as a Natural Dom, you can now receive a gift that impresses Julia the Jewelry Store Owner, opening up content with her.
• Small additions to Terri the Slavegirl’s content.
• More sex content with Terri the Adult Baby.
• Additional optional content for Terri the Adult Baby, for which you can set how clean or messy you want it to be.
• You can now be financially dominated by Principal Hannah.
• A tiny teaser about the direction Terri the Hypnotist’s Assistant’s story will be going (but you may not stumble across it; don’t worry, it won’t be hard to find when it gets fleshed out properly).
Fixed:
• A small integration issue between Tracy’s story and Elsa’s after Elsa becomes your girlfriend.
• A few minor bugs.
Changed:
• Brought the cost to enter Dark Arts Store after getting a “gift” in line with the updated costs of these items.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes