Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I don´t get it, i thought the problem was using cheat to increase money, so i started a new game, i made no changes in money, i reduced the cost of the items in the store to 1 instead, and it worked, but after the first session the same error happened on the end: saying i got nothing from clients that week several times and crashing the game then. I will just wait for a future version of this game, a pity, i actually liked this game why it matters to others if i enjoy cheating to make things easier?Its not like this is a online game or anything.

anon4862

Jun 20, 2017
I don´t get it, i thought the problem was using cheat to increase money, so i started a new game, i made no changes in money, i reduced the cost of the items in the store to 1 instead, and it worked, but after the first session the same error happened on the end: saying i got nothing from clients that week several times and crashing the game then. I will just wait for a future version of this game, a pity, i actually liked this game why it matters to others if i enjoy cheating to make things easier?Its not like this is a online game or anything.
Be careful what values you change, changing these values did the same loop you had, changing them back fixed it for me:
EnergyUseLong, EnergyUseOrgasm, EnergyUseShort

There is also another anticheat that changes your energy to 0. If you want to change your week, set the variable "LW Test" to that same week you changed to

Edit: Also, anyone knows how to add items?

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Be careful what values you change, changing these values did the same loop you had, changing them back fixed it for me:

There is also another anticheat that changes your energy to 0 but I'm not sure what triggers it.
I did changed those too, still, i have done so for several versions now, not once i had a problem with the game, i guess this confirm the anti cheat measures the author placed in this new version, why go this far to prevent cheating?I know that this new "fixes" he made ruined my mega limit, i can´t even download anything else, i will settle with a previous version of this game, when it was actually playable.

mattius77

May 16, 2017

There is also another anticheat that changes your energy to 0. If you want to change your week, set the variable "LW Test" to that same week you changed to

Edit: Also, anyone knows how to add items?
LW is shorthand for Loving Wife Sarah. (Sharon Lee, whose booty I so fancy)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wife Trainer seems to have definitely put something in to counteract the debug tool. I dunno what...But Cheat Engine still seems to work. However I can't get RAGs to work on my desktop right now. Seems to work on my laptop tho.

Also more mirrors added to OP.

LEWD removed...as I couldn't get it to reupload at all.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I've only tried the debugger, have to give Cheat Engine a go. Or try the mod.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Indeed, i tried modify money with cheat engine and i had no problems, still need to check if other things still work, like change energy or time. Still a person mentioned a issue using CE on the game forum some time ago and the author said using it made the game instable, always used CE on small things like this and almost always i had no issues.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
How exactly do you search for values in a rags game?
Same as anything, really. Every numeric variable is a "double" in RAGS, though. They tend to move around in memory, particularly when you load, but also at random times.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Same as anything, really. Every numeric variable is a "double" in RAGS, though. They tend to move around in memory, particularly when you load, but also at random times.
Not always random. The week variable seems to be set to change at designated times. Usually what I do is lock the week or change the week back to give myself some more time. I just usually wait until like week 6 or 7 in the beginning. I forget when it does it later...but it does it again. Money does the same thing, but I forget when it does it. It isn't random. WT set it at certain times to thwart cheaters...

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
With this most recent version, the only time I have had a problem using the debugger to change the money value was when I changed to a large number (+20,000). The next time I spent money, it reset the value to 5000, and let me continue to spend, but would not allow any more purchases of any kind after that day.

In my current play session, I only edited the money value +500 at a time, per week. I have also kept the money value, so far, under 2000, and have not had a cash problem.
My problem in this session is changing the energy value, especially when 'events' pop up. They don't have to drop my energy to 0 and end my week, but will do so anyway. In fact, I've been using coffee purchases instead of debugger manipulation of the energy value, and still had some events prematurely end my week.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, no matter what I do I end up getting to the week end death loop using the debugger. Guy has taken a game that I really super enjoyed and made me not really want to look at it again.

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
I played this game a long time ago, but i dont remember how i did ^^, i dont know how to open the .rags and cant find anything on net, well i found things but it may be scams so im careful. If anyone could help ! thanks

darksabaton

Apr 4, 2017
I played this game a long time ago, but i dont remember how i did ^^, i dont know how to open the .rags and cant find anything on net, well i found things but it may be scams so im careful. If anyone could help ! thanks
google ragsgame

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
When Bree is your slave you can have her work at the club when you have club access and choose "put her to work" from the list in your bedroom.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Alright so I created a cheatable version of the game...

The only changes are:

TT Check is set to 100 (which is what it looks at to verify your energy wasn't adjusted)
Money Minimum is set to 0 (which is what it compares against to see if you cheated your money)

If you guys use this version and encounter any problems let me know. I only played it for a week or so with these changes but had no problems.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes