kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
a general warning for some reason cheat engine is not working with money in the latest version.
also if anybody knows a solution to the fact i can't open the RagsDesigner on win 10 i would appreciate it since i have been trying both methods for cheating

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Got stuck in a death loop with Elsa on first visit. (Same error reported at HypnoPics) And can confirm the money cheat doesn't work with cheat engine; also would reset client stats after every turn, so I wonder if WT found a way to de-cheat the game?

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Got stuck in a death loop with Elsa on first visit. (Same error reported at HypnoPics) And can confirm the money cheat doesn't work with cheat engine; also would reset client stats after every turn, so I wonder if WT found a way to de-cheat the game?
Nah the death loop happens on unmodded version as well and happend with chelsea. there are bugs in 6b as well that he is aware of and working to fix

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I don´t know what happened but this new update created several new problems, i started the new 0.6b version now, the game game crashed on the first session with the first client, it was not even a new content i begun from start.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I can't get the RAGS debugger to work with 6c at all. Not sure what's what, but it just loads an empty game. I'm new the the thing, tho, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
In 0.6x, Does only the money not working in cheat engine or others as well?? Can anyone check if they can change the week in Cheat engine!!??

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Cannot play the game yet (made something go bad with Wine and other, so for now, no .exe using) but yes, it was possible without worry. Out of a change having been made, there no reason for it to be changed.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I can't get the RAGS debugger to work with 6c at all. Not sure what's what, but it just loads an empty game. I'm new the the thing, tho, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.
I will be honest, i thought you simple did something wrong or maybe paranoia, but i am beginning to think the author actually did something against cheating ( he already said he does not like it ), i managed to cheat my money, and other simple things, nothing serious that could damage the game, it was all stuff i did with success in this games in the past, yet now the game keeps crashing here for no reason.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I will be honest, i thought you simple did something wrong or maybe paranoia, but i am beginning to think the author actually did something against cheating ( he already said he does not like it ), i managed to cheat my money, and other simple things, nothing serious that could damage the game, it was all stuff i did with success in this games in the past, yet now the game keeps crashing here for no reason.
On the last update he moved some simple checks into timers, so if I had to guess what he did I would say that's it.(Haven't played or downloaded 0.6 yet so it's just a guess)

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
It's his game, he's free to do what he wants with it. But if he borked cheating, my enthusiasm for the thing would be cratered.
Same here. I understand wanting players to have at least one "clean" playthrough, but I have been experiencing the same content multiple times now. Cheating helps to get to the new stuff.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
My debug works fine but I also remove the password protection from it ahead of time. Here is my link for those curious to copy it.

"D:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG

Edit: Make sure you are using RAGS version 2.4.16.0 and of course you want to have the path in quotation marks be the location of your Rags.exe file.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
My debug works fine but I also remove the password protection from it ahead of time. Here is my link for those curious to copy it.

"D:\Program Files (x86)\RagsGame\Rags Suite\Rags.exe" %1 DEBUG

Edit: Make sure you are using RAGS version 2.4.16.0 and of course you want to have the path in quotation marks be the location of your Rags.exe file.
Forgot to mention to put this on a .txt file and save it as .bat file. Then drag the game on top of it.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
So the issue you guys are running into is he added some extra variables to trip you up. The easiest solution is to just reset "Money Minimum" back to zero. If you are using the debugger method it is about half way on the variable list around stamina pills.

Edit: TT Track at the bottom is the check for energy

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Removed LEWD link (it was dead) Added Mega link. Working on adding more mirrors.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The changelog says you can now put Bree to work. What exactly does that mean, working as a teaching aide, or as a whore?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes