Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Not always random. The week variable seems to be set to change at designated times. Usually what I do is lock the week or change the week back to give myself some more time. I just usually wait until like week 6 or 7 in the beginning. I forget when it does it later...but it does it again. Money does the same thing, but I forget when it does it. It isn't random. WT set it at certain times to thwart cheaters...
Nah, RAGS doesn't offer any features to its developers that would let you control how and where memory is allocated. I don't think the developer of the engine did anything deliberately to obfuscate the game's data either. RAGS periodically shuffles data around, but it's probably just .NET reorganizing for whatever reason (like post garbage-collection).

The guy that made the game added some attempts to obscure things, but it looks like he's mostly relying on confusing variable names, and the fact that the RAGS debugger is kind of shit.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So the issue you guys are running into is he added some extra variables to trip you up. The easiest solution is to just reset "Money Minimum" back to zero. If you are using the debugger method it is about half way on the variable list around stamina pills.

Edit: TT Track at the bottom is the check for energy
Great find, thanks. At least now it works somehow, but any chance you can figure out how to make it stay? It's quite annoying to have to reset it at random moments.

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Alright so I created a cheatable version of the game...

The only changes are:

TT Check is set to 100 (which is what it looks at to verify your energy wasn't adjusted)
Money Minimum is set to 0 (which is what it compares against to see if you cheated your money)

If you guys use this version and encounter any problems let me know. I only played it for a week or so with these changes but had no problems.
Thank you, I really don't get why he thinks this is a good idea. Does he want us to replay the same grind over and over for every update or something?

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017

The only changes are:

TT Check is set to 100 (which is what it looks at to verify your energy wasn't adjusted)
Money Minimum is set to 0 (which is what it compares against to see if you cheated your money)

If you guys use this version and encounter any problems let me know. I only played it for a week or so with these changes but had no problems.
Does this let you visit clients multiple times a week as well?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Thank you, I really don't get why he thinks this is a good idea. Does he want us to replay the same grind over and over for every update or something?
Given the content of the game I'm starting to think exercising control over the playerbase is the author's fetish.

Reactions: mattius77

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Is there any way of making it so we can lessen the amount of energy the MC loses in the new 0.6. I understand he wants us to get a sense of achievement but the game if a bit of a grind just to get the new content. It also contradicts what he says about us wanting to get the new content as some of it takes hours to do and debugging just gives people an helping hand to see the new content and help bring up about any bugs.

mattius77

May 16, 2017

The only changes are:

Will this version allow the use of the debugger tool to cheat the grind?

EDIT: No. No, it will not.

Honestly, screw this guy.

Last edited:

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Will this version allow the use of the debugger tool to cheat the grind?

EDIT: No. No, it will not.

Honestly, screw this guy.

I use the debugger to cheat with it what problem are you having? Again all the version I posted does is set the variables to static "0" for Money Minimum and "100" for TT Track. This way if you don't want to cheat the game plays normally and if you do want to increase your "Money" or "Energy" values you can and the game will recognize them.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
so yeah what app you guys are using to play this does this doesn't work on windows computers or something?
You need "RAGS 2.4.16.0" which can be found on this forum. Because the developer uses a hacked copy of the development software you can't just download the latest version on the web and have it work correctly.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
So, all of you guys using Debugger for this game. Is it fast?? I mean, its dead slow for me. However the game runs fine in normal RAGS.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I use the debugger to cheat with it what problem are you having? Again all the version I posted does is set the variables to static "0" for Money Minimum and "100" for TT Track. This way if you don't want to cheat the game plays normally and if you do want to increase your "Money" or "Energy" values you can and the game will recognize them.
What does TT Track do? I thought 'TT' was the game shorthand for Becky Sue. ("Trailer Trash")

I guess I misunderstood what your mod did. I thought it made static the variables WT (seriously, fuck that guy) jimmied with to bork cheating, thus allowing cheating in all its skip-the-stupid-grind glory.

And I know I'm being completely stupid and OTT in my reaction. But this is some serious middle finger flipping from WT. As someone else mentioned earlier, it's as if WT's personal kink is fucking with and manipulating his fanbase.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Is there any way of making it so we can lessen the amount of energy the MC loses in the new 0.6. I understand he wants us to get a sense of achievement but the game if a bit of a grind just to get the new content. It also contradicts what he says about us wanting to get the new content as some of it takes hours to do and debugging just gives people an helping hand to see the new content and help bring up about any bugs.
Yes you could do this he basically uses the variable "ActionChangeEnergy" to modify how much energy you have so you would need to go into the code and change all the instances where he reduces your energy to reduce the amount he lowers it by. Or you can just set TT Check to always 100 and just manually adjust your energy value back to 100 on weeks where you do multiple events.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
What does TT Track do? I thought 'TT' was the game shorthand for Becky Sue. ("Trailer Trash")

I guess I misunderstood what your mod did. I thought it made static the variables WT (seriously, fuck that guy) jimmied with to bork cheating, thus allowing cheating in all its skip-the-stupid-grind glory.

And I know I'm being completely stupid and OTT in my reaction. But this is some serious middle finger flipping from WT. As someone else mentioned earlier, it's as if WT's personal kink is fucking with and manipulating his fanbase.
Considering he fancies himself a dominate personality I don't doubt that is true. TT Track is the variable he created to check your energy. Basically it fluctuates between 1 and 85-0 depending on the actions you take. So for example if you fool around with a girlfriend it stays at 1 but if you visit a client it should set at 85 or lower depending on what you did with that client. All my mod did was change the variable to always be 100 so whenever it checks that variable to see if the player "cheated" energy it will always say "player can have max energy this week"

Money is more annoying but an even easier fix. He basically sums up the total amount of money you spent on items for your home and then compares that against how much money you make for each week. He also has it tied into rep level because once you get to about middle of the road in Rep level the "not enough money" situations seem to disappear. At any rate the solution is to just set the Money Minimum to zero. This way your "money" variable is always higher than zero and it will allow you to buy the item (provided you have enough money).

I didn't notice anything that prevented people from changing the week and no one is providing any kind of feedback about it so I assume that still works.

Reactions: MrGhostRider

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
So, all of you guys using Debugger for this game. Is it fast?? I mean, its dead slow for me. However the game runs fine in normal RAGS.
If you are using the debugger the way it works is you change the variable then you need to go into the game and "refresh" the game by doing anything. Such as right clicking on your portrait to see your achievements. Then the game will update with whatever change you made. If done correctly it shouldn't be any slower than running the game normally. If you are using my modded version you can use cheat engine still since the variables he added to screw cheat engine over are hard coded.

Edit: If you are having slow downs its more than likely because you have been playing the game a lot and it has stored up a ton of text. This is really obvious with games like Unfaithful and Mind(something I forgot the name but you are in a college and you use hypnosis to fuck the girl in the next apartment over). To fix it you just have to close the game and reopen it (saving of course).

Reactions: MrGhostRider
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes