selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
If anyone is having trouble getting RAGS to run or just hates the Windows RAGS player as much as I do, I've packaged Wife Trainer 0.6c with my JavaScript RAGS engine so you can run it in your web browser:

Hosted:

Downloadable:

I'm not sure it's 100% bug free, but I was able to play through a ton of the previous version with no errors. Let me know if you find any bugs here or

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I've gotta say, I always rather enjoyed this game, but holy hell is this sudden push of anti cheating nonsense utterly annoying. >_< It serves no purpose but to punish those who are most likely to have played the game and be among its more long term fanbase. I get that the developer's personal opinion is that people shouldn't cheat when playing it, but damn. At a certain level it goes beyond putting in a check against it, and getting downright spiteful!

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Can anyone please explain how exactly can I cheat in this game? I used to play a modded version that had energy frozen and allowed to get endless money

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Apparently Wifetrainer is still pushing anti-cheat, but is supporting a creation of an open source version of the game that will allow cheating.

Seems really silly to me personally but there you go.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It's counterproductive to the goal of creating a game that established players will want to follow and support through multiple development versions. From here on, I'm exclusively playing modded versions, or not playing at all.

Now I shall take my ball and go home.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Honestly i think that this side version will only make the updates take longer to be released, even with volunteers the creator will have to do more stuff, instead of focus on the game only. Think on the time he spend making these anti cheat things, the release could have been released much sooner, i said this on the forum, the author disagreed with me, but i still think this a bad idea.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
Honestly i think that this side version will only make the updates take longer to be released, even with volunteers the creator will have to do more stuff, instead of focus on the game only. Think on the time he spend making these anti cheat things, the release could have been released much sooner, i said this on the forum, the author disagreed with me, but i still think this a bad idea.
I understand having a personal opinion about whether or not players should cheat in a game, but... it's a SINGLE PLAYER GAME. They should be left to enjoy it as they see fit to enjoy it best. Going about things in multiple avenues just to try and fuck with them is only going to frustrate them and make them decide not to play the game at all. It isn't going to magically change their mind regarding the virtues of playing without cheats for this aspect or that.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If anyone is having trouble getting RAGS to run or just hates the Windows RAGS player as much as I do, I've packaged Wife Trainer 0.6c with my JavaScript RAGS engine so you can run it in your web browser:

Hosted:

Downloadable:

I'm not sure it's 100% bug free, but I was able to play through a ton of the previous version with no errors. Let me know if you find any bugs here or
If you go in and mod any stats - which is really, imo, the purpose of this kind of mod - I get the week-end-you-collect-$0 loop after the first client no matter which one I choose.

Seriously... I had just registered at HC earlier this week to compliment WT on the game, and like two or three days later he sprays this diarrhea. As I said, it's his game, he can do what he want. But it's one thing to be vocally against modding, and quite another to actively put measures in the game that inhibit that. It's a completely meta level of asshole.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
This was one of the few patreons I supported. I just now removed that support.

It just makes no sense to waste time that could be used improving the game just to FORCE the players to play the way you want. From a game development point of view, there is no point to it. It is just the dev forcing his views on the players for no good reason.

So the people who have been playing this game from the very first version have to play through the first 20 weeks, which we already have been doing for a long time, over and over just because the dev thinks people shouldn't cheat in his single player game? Fuck him.

This is a developer going out of his way to make the game less enjoyable for the players, and that is not something I'll support.

Wife Trainer is starting to go down the same road Last Man did.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So I messed up when changing variables.
I forgot that letting the exhibitionists pictures taken can lock you out and fumbled around with the variables and put her as a show girl too.
So far so good, only issue is taht even though i dont have her as a current client and she shows up in the dancefloor, I still have the menu items that I get for sessions (but while being in the club) and also don't get any of the advanced thigns or street voyer events. Anyone with extended knowledge got an idea how to fix that?

T

TMWSTW

This was one of the few patreons I supported. I just now removed that support.

This is a developer going out of his way to make the game less enjoyable for the players, and that is not something I'll support.
To my knowledge WT does not and has not ever had a Patreon. I think you may have mistakenly supported someone else.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This is the mod thread:

A mod for 6c should be available later today

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes