Davox

Jul 15, 2017
What verisonof Rags are you guys using?
3.1 works but has minor issues with formatting etc.
2.52 won't open the game for me
2.4 has been removed from the site (2.5 is supposed to be its replacement)

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Use this one

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
thanks this was posted in the mod folder

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone have any updated walkthrough? On Wiki all walkthroughs are outdated.
There is a modded version here

No walk through but it makes it a lot easier to maximize the stats. This is probably the least linear game i've played on this site. A walk through would be hard as choosing some options close off other other options and open others and you are forced into choosing one path or the other. Most of the confusing stuff comes after you've trained each woman. Save at the end of each week!

In each play through there is no way to see all the content as choices force you to close of some content, the latest modded version lets you reopen some but not of all of the content.

Without the mod I doubt its possible to fully complete each assignment on a play through.

I'm on my third play through and i seem to have wrecked the barista and bank routes each time.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Regarding Sam the Barista....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe you have to get a favor from the redhead you first meet at the lawyer's office, then you can call her while devising the plan with Sam and she takes care of things. Word of warning:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't remember exactly how you get the favor from the redhead, though.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I believe one way you can collect a favor from Marylin (the redhead) is to set her up with Dee the Daughter. I forget if you can set her up with Elsa, too.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
But you also need to use one of those favors to gain mind control of the Lawyer.... As a completionist I'm starting to love/hate this game ;)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
How do you open Chelsea up for butt stuff? I cheated it for post-training GF play, but I can't figure how to get it otherwise.
on one of the GF events there will be an option to ask for anal, then you can gift her a butt plug, you can even hypno her to resist the idea less. you have to take it slow though as it hurts your relationship with her.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
if you click the link in my sig there is a link to the download of 2.4.16 which is the version that this game supports

Reactions: Lucky_Mouse

mattius77

May 16, 2017
But you also need to use one of those favors to gain mind control of the Lawyer.... As a completionist I'm starting to love/hate this game ;)
Our course, if you're playing the Regalia mod, you can just go to Lawyer Trigger Implanted and change 0 to 1. ;)

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Our course, if you're playing the Regalia mod, you can just go to Lawyer Trigger Implanted and change 0 to 1. ;)
or if you are playing the modded version you can just put the lawyer on retainer :p

two can play this game

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes