Thjis

May 19, 2017
My game keeps saying I ran out of energy when dealing with a client. I am sure I had 90 before and then poof its like I used 90 to sit there and hypnotise one person. I think energy is bugged if you keep raising it with coffee.
Anti cheat code

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know why .rag files refuse to associate with the rags player? I can associate them with the designer just fine, but the player itself absolutely refuses to even appear in the list of executables in the selection menu.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Does anyone know why .rag files refuse to associate with the rags player? I can associate them with the designer just fine, but the player itself absolutely refuses to even appear in the list of executables in the selection menu.
You need to manually associate, by going going onto 'select another app on this pc', then finding where the player is located and settiing it up that way.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
You need to manually associate, by going going onto 'select another app on this pc', then finding where the player is located and settiing it up that way.
How do you think I can already associate them with the designer just fine, exactly? :p I go through the motions, even deleted the registry keys to ensure it's a completely fresh take, and it still pulls a blank when I direct them to the player instead of the designer. It doesn't even appear in the list of selectables, even after choosing it as a selection via the browse function, as I said.

fakelovah

Aug 7, 2017
So, I just had to reinstall Windows (HDD died) and now I can't get WT to work. When trying to start it I get the "Loading data..." screen, then a popup saying "Rags Player has stopped working". The file isn't read-only, I've got 2.4.16, and at least one other game (using the same Rags version) works fine. I'd really appreciate any help.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
So, I just had to reinstall Windows (HDD died) and now I can't get WT to work. When trying to start it I get the "Loading data..." screen, then a popup saying "Rags Player has stopped working". The file isn't read-only, I've got 2.4.16, and at least one other game (using the same Rags version) works fine. I'd really appreciate any help.
I have to use the beta version to make it work at all.

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
Did you install "Microsoft SQL server compact 3.5" ?
RAGS should have this to run normally!

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Is there any update to speak of? Hypnotics Collective doesn't really have any more information.

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
Sup' guys. Sorry if this has been asked before, but do you know if there is any way to have all traits (playboy, dom and hypno) in the 0.6?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There are 2 branches for this game. There is this one, which is being updated every now and again and an open source version by the same guys + others which hasn't been released yet but I would imagine is taking up most of their time.

On the open source hypnotics page they mention they've lost some UI coders so that maybe delaying things. But the makers are still active. Last post was a month ago where they sate 0.7 version isn't available as time constraints meant there wasn't enough content

I'd give it another month, Christmas is a busty time for most people.

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Sup' guys. Sorry if this has been asked before, but do you know if there is any way to have all traits (playboy, dom and hypno) in the 0.6?
What i think you should do is to choose hypnotist and change to dom or playboy with the debugger when you want to trigger an event.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes