ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Is there no way for Hypnotist to get the Sophie/Madison-branch?
I don't think there is. I think that was one the the things the creator mentioned about that game, you won't be able to get everything in one trait playthrough, i.e. not being able to have Bree as a sub if you are a playboy or hypnotist

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Weird question to ask, how does one permanently switch off the anti-cheat function? For example if I raise my money then the money minimum is raised. So if I lower the minimum it only stays lowered until I raise my money again. Also how does one raise energy without the system going nuts and just ending the week. For one session it deducted 75 points of energy from me costing me the entire week.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Weird question to ask, how does one permanently switch off the anti-cheat function? For example if I raise my money then the money minimum is raised. So if I lower the minimum it only stays lowered until I raise my money again. Also how does one raise energy without the system going nuts and just ending the week. For one session it deducted 75 points of energy from me costing me the entire week.
You can't switch it off. If you could, then what would be the point? Some people found some work arounds, but they are bit complicated requiring you to go into the rags files.

That is why people are upset about this. Cheating was one of the reasons the way this guy makes his game was bearable, now that he took this away from us, enjoying the game just got a whole lot harder.
Personally, I am now going to wait until either he puts a lot more content or until someone figures a work around the cheating thing.

Having to restart the entire game every single time he adds a couple of new paths or scenes is just way too tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: torkenstiem

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016

In order to switch it off you just have to go into the RAGS Developer and edit the variable to enforce min/max and set Money Min to min -500 max 0

You can do the same with energy. Look back a few pages and you will see my post where I talk about the variables to change.

Reactions: Connie W

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Does anyone have a save for like day 1 but with lots of cheated money? Also I remember there being a version with a powerful cheating tool, is that all gone now?

Duke12

May 3, 2017
My game keeps saying I ran out of energy when dealing with a client. I am sure I had 90 before and then poof its like I used 90 to sit there and hypnotise one person. I think energy is bugged if you keep raising it with coffee.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes