Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Please keep this to mod specific conversations
Sorry posted that in the wrong thread. Could we have an option that sets our energy to 100 everyday and maybe extend the hypno to forever instead of 1 week?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The cheat built into the Master Key mod has an option for 'unlimited hypno this week', or something like that.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry posted that in the wrong thread. Could we have an option that sets our energy to 100 everyday and maybe extend the hypno to forever instead of 1 week?
Whilst your waiting for this you can do this simply enough in the console:

player.energy=1000

change [name] hypno_sessions_this_week by -1 no_message (This gives the player 101 hypno sessions per person per week)
change player max_weekly_hypno_sessions_per_person by 100 no_message (this allows the MC to hold more hypno sessions) Both these need to applied

https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7b-public-playtest-wife-trainer.78/post-2079374

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
the master key mod has daily and weekly reset options so unless you burn through 100 energy in a day no need to increase to 1000.

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
Did Mod upgrade to support 0.7b?
I can't get it work with 0.7a, it will getting error and won't start up the game...
But 0.7b working just fine.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Not that I think anyone was losing sleep over it, but I figured out my inability to get console commands to work: Syntax error on my part, I was including the brackets around the character's name. Which means I am quite a dumb dumb.

Also, I figured out that if you cheat Sharon's stats too much you can get to her end game in like four or five training sessions. Which sucks, because there's no post-training content for her, so the build up is everything for her at this stage. So don't cheat Sharon too much. lol

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Not that I think anyone was losing sleep over it, but I figured out my inability to get console commands to work: Syntax error on my part, I was including the brackets around the character's name. Which means I am quite a dumb dumb.
god dame it that explains a lot

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are a couple different ways to interpret that...................

Like, removing the brackets from the names explains a lot? Or, 'I am a dumb dumb' explains a lot wrt my posts? lol

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There are a couple different ways to interpret that...................

Like, removing the brackets from the names explains a lot? Or, 'I am a dumb dumb' explains a lot wrt my posts? lol
Considering he wrote "god dame it," it's probably not about the "dumb dumb." ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
grev With a version o7.c out, are you working on the mod again?

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i have a question: what does this mod changes/adds in the game?
i have not found it in the overview and since there seems to be only long-time fans here i doubt that i will find it in these 16 pages and instead focus my attention on the game in the meantime to see how great it is.

Spazz05

Jul 12, 2017
i have a question: what does this mod changes/adds in the game?
i have not found it in the overview and since there seems to be only long-time fans here i doubt that i will find it in these 16 pages and instead focus my attention on the game in the meantime to see how great it is.
It's pretty much a cheats mod,
For those who like content instead of grind,
Not that the grind is that bad in wife trainer,
But after having played through the game 10 to 12 times, Some just want the new content.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Master mod gives the MC boosted stats in each of the three possible attributes (Playboy, Hypnotist, Dominant). So you can basically play all possible paths for a client/wife, just not concurrently.

Master Key adds an item to your inventory called "Odd Key". Click that, then 'Cheat', and it opens a menu where you can select a variety of things like resetting daily/weekly events, giving yourself unlimited hypno ability for the week, resetting Jasmine's downtown event, etc.

I don't know what Moneybags does, but it seems pretty self-explanatory.

As far as I know, all modules can be run concurrently with each other without conflict. (I generally run Master and Master Key together)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Money Bags is a mod included with the game and not mine. mattius77 is correct in the description of the other two.. i am working on some updates and further abilities but it is slow going especially with all the bugs still to fix

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Using the Master class/role for the player keeps forcing the playboy interaction with Nicole. This is in 0.7c, haven't tested in 0.7d.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Using the Master class/role for the player keeps forcing the playboy interaction with Nicole. This is in 0.7c, haven't tested in 0.7d.
that is because rae doesn't have any interactions with dom and hypno is a separate action.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote