3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Any present or planned femdom content? Maybe where Mei is dominant to you but submissive to another? :3

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Any present or planned femdom content? Maybe where Mei is dominant to you but submissive to another? :3
do you mean dominant to you as in a relationship-mutual-respect but enjoys femdom in bedroom sort of way? Then no.

If you mean she walks all over you and doesnt really like you-dominant sort of way? Then very much yes, you're just describing the office-ntr route.

Reactions: Turret

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
do you mean dominant to you as in a relationship-mutual-respect but enjoys femdom in bedroom sort of way? Then no.

If you mean she walks all over you and doesnt really like you-dominant sort of way? Then very much yes, you're just describing the office-ntr route.
Hmm, perhaps more like dominant in that she loves the MC and likes to tease him, but doesn't have sex with him.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Hmm, perhaps more like dominant in that she loves the MC and likes to tease him, but doesn't have sex with him.
No, that route doesnt exist unfortunately.
Going by the aftermath of one of the "snoop" events, "soft Femdom" like you two talk about might be on the roadmap already for some of the voyeuristic paths.

• Wow
Reactions: Arryn

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Interesting. I didn't get dommy vibes from her in that scene. Can you say what sentences struck you as that?
I would not call it "dom-like" per se, since this might be the start and can fit others paths too, but it is the whole conversation after you say that you find it hot. There are other events where your wife seeks more reassurance that all is ok and so on. But here she rather happily and directly tells you about e.g. hiding Jamals boner and is a bit leading the talk.
For instance after a work related event, which you could have given her the ok and encouraged rather heavily, your wife is a lot more careful how you take it, reassures you that she loves you, still had fun and is impressed how you support her.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! All clear (as mentioned I am a hobby writer and know exactly whatyou feel) and great that there is so much stuff for WDR in your head and on paper, I am curious what will come for the various paths you create. Equally great that WDR gets more known. Looking forward to the coming updates.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
0.24 is now live! Check the changelog!
0.22 is now public!
This birthday party will be interesting, sounds good going by the log. Wanna play, but have to wait a month for the public one currently. Still debating the other option. Looking forward to test out the various options in 0.23/24. (y)We already have several events exclusive to some paths depending on our choices, these new ones will further this. Esp. if the impact of the decisions prior and at the beginning of the party comes into it.
As said, looking forward to the next updates and playing!:)

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
As I wrote in a couple posts before, 3Diddlyf95zone makes games with a lot of NTR in it. You will definitely not be shortchanged, NTR stuff features very prominently in WDR too. You even get a special NTR mode!
We fans of romance and sharing find it great that 3Diddly now makes such paths in his games as well. And more, WDR´s positive sharing paths have the potential to reach a place few adult games reach: One where the positive sharing paths are a fun and nice experience for all, only few games reach this place. "Deliverance", "Lost Island", "Midlife crisis(still early stages) are among these, and "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited" can reach it too and is on a good way for this.

But since 3Diddly also really likes NTR stories, you NTR fans will get more of it too. I think we all can be happy! Eagerly awaiting the next update!(if for different reasons than you are) :) (y)
The best games come from developers who love what they create. This also applies to NTR content :love:

Last edited:

Motion11

Jan 1, 2020
Can someone explain to me why whenever I try to download the 0.22 file, windows security detects Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml ?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can someone explain to me why whenever I try to download the 0.22 file, windows security detects Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml ?
Windows Defender has the habit lately to give a lot of false alarms, don´t know why. If you want to be sure there is no problem, usr the links by 3Diddlyf95zone !

Damn, ninjaed by 3Diddly himself!:)

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes