3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
when i try to do anything other than work/skip week i gets the error has occurred and has to rollback, here's the traceback file

Reactions: Idoiaboom

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a chance Both Jamal or Davis will bang Wifey together ? Kinda wanna see that :love: or any gangbang with Jamal friends at club or Mr.Wright yeah just remember him :love::love::love:

• Angry
Reactions: Gromov and Cavpal

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.22.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 826 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 94 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 77 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But where is .23? :BootyTime:
With the patrons since about two weeks ago.:);) For us plebeans, who for various reasons are not or cannot be patrons, we have to wait for the next public version in roughly a month, unless someone leaks it earlier. Nevertheless, I am happy there is a public version coming in constant intervals.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No.. Nothing new... Apparently 2 snoop events that does not work.. I'm dissapointed... Conciddering the lifespand of this story... Now 5 years running.. Not very much content.. I'll come back in 5 years.
The 2 Snoop events do not work because they are part of version 0.23, this is simply the end of content on that path for 0.22.
As for 5 years running, are you sure? Old WD was abandoned years ago, 3Diddly started this revision just a couple months ago. And we can see a real uplift when it comes to gameplay and WDR is updated in constant intervals, something we cannot say for many games here.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Anyone with save from last update that works in latest cause mine hits error on snoop:\

EDIT: So i read above that others have the same issue , sad it was good up until this update ...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/snoop.rpy", line 38, in script
    jump snoopwijamal5
ScriptError: could not find label 'snoopwijamal5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/snoop.rpy", line 38, in script
    jump snoopwijamal5
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ext4/TestingNSFW/Testing/WDR-0.22-pc-Compressed/WDR-0.22-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ext4/TestingNSFW/Testing/WDR-0.22-pc-Compressed/WDR-0.22-pc/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'snoopwijamal5'.

Linux-6.1.5-229.current-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited 0.22
Sat Mar 25 23:14:30 2023

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Nice game but still early. I like how you can compete with Jamal if you let Katie influence your wife, NTR route. My MC out right said he likes to share even though he is also trying to seduce wife also. So point system interesting. You are a surveillance hacker and can tap into video feeds, great idea for NTR!!! Looking forward to progression of this game and its characters.

Reactions: Turret

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Is there a way to avoid the wife taking drugs on Jamal sharing route? like I want the wife to not need drugs to be more willing.

Reactions: Gromov

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there a way to avoid the wife taking drugs on Jamal sharing route? like I want the wife to not need drugs to be more willing.
Quite easy, do NOT snoop the Christmas event or tell her to come as early as she can. Snoop events are a bit "parallel universe", they happen if not snooped in, but they are less "severe". For instance, while the wife dances and kisses with Jamal at the Xmas party, it is more innocent and she does not gain traits like drug haze, if you let her stay, but do not snoop.
Most snoop events (currently) are for the cuck and NTR paths, only very few have positive effects for sharing or romance paths. So use snoop at your own risk and with foresight. :)
For me, the drugs are one of the few negatives on the Jamal path as well. As said, do not snoop e.g. the Christmas event or another one (I do not know of the cuff which one). Then the effects like drug haze are not gained. She might still take a molly or such from time to time, but nothing on the scale or with such side effects as when you snoop. Likewise with not choosing "snoop" at the beginning, but the stat gains and still going for sharing, this leads to a sharing path with you and the wife in the drivers seat. Very much a "Stag" sharing path. If you take "snoop" at gamestart, this is also possible, but a lot harderand you have to be very precise in what stat raises you take and when you snoop or not.
For a positive sharing paths flow it is important she gains the "Hedonist" and "budding exhibitionist" traits, which help a lot.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arryn and hhhhy
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes