Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, I get that snoop is the trigger as I suspect. I also mentioned this is just one of many paths I saved. I have her as lovey dovey couple path and I have no problem with that. What I'm trying to say that it's a bit unrealistic to have "snoop" trigger her whore guage bc it's a hidden cam. She didn't sus mc for snooping around her or made any accusation in dialogue. So taking revenge all of a sudden at bday party feels off. I get what you explained about snoop build up, so in that case, there should be a snoop alert meter that warns you wifey is sussing your snoop activity and should be careful or something.
Hi! I get what your argument is here for some paths in the game.:) It is not the snooping alone, but the traits and states you gain over play also. Like e.g. the "friends with benefits" status with Jamal.
Even with snooping active, you do not have to gain this, but you can and it also works towards the "I´ll show him" scenario. For instance in one of my playthroughs with active snoop, I spied on the Valentine´s day date and wifey gained the blowjob on the sexual preferences with Jamal, but NOT the "friends with benefits" status. Helped also for a less harsh birthday.

But I defintely see your argument, that depending on the way you walk towards NTR there are route options which lead to an enormous speed gain and severity of the NTR scenario, which give no warning of the events that will happen at the birthday event.
I do not know if I am fully right, but as I mentioned in a post before, I think this rapid advancement on several NTR subpaths whereas other major routes do not have the same speed gain is made because of the longtime fans, which majorly are hard NTR fans. As you might know, there are some route options the patrons vote on what should/could happen there. I theorise this "jump up" could in part be the result of such a vote.

Reactions: dkitten

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Bottom line here guys, is it's a fun game/story and it's even more fun to talk about it. Looking forward to seeing where the dev takes little wifey and poor hubby. Pretty sure that on the Dark Path, well, it will get even darker, hubby better start lubing his ass and practicing........

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Bottom line here guys, is it's a fun game/story and it's even more fun to talk about it. Looking forward to seeing where the dev takes little wifey and poor hubby. Pretty sure that on the Dark Path, well, it will get even darker, hubby better start lubing his ass and practicing........
Absolutely a fun game for even different player styles! There are the dark paths, wihch are/will be a tasty treat for the NTR lovers, there are fun positive sharing paths for the netorase/sahring/swinging lovers with a couple in love and tiogether in this and we have the pure one couple romance paths. Even on the non-rival romance paths you develop differently and at the end of the game there will be feelable different versions of you and your wife, the Lee friendship variants distinct from the Kati friendship variants.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
It's nice, but the premise of the game seems to conflict a bit with the gameplay. I mean, the game tell you that you have to fight to keep your girl. Sure, ok, but if I want to see a bit of ntr, even just a bit of groping, it's done, you'll end up in the path where your wife will bond more and more with the dude, and the game will not give you any other opportunities to get more affection point.

This game feel more like, or you go full love with the girl, or full ntr, there is no in-between, which I kind of hate.
For example I saw a few times the girl being groped by Jamal, she never had sex with him and refused when given the opportunity, but still I end in the party (with the other 2 girls) where she jump on his lap, kiss him and the fuck him in the bathroom like they are doing it since forever. (I even have more affection point than Jamal, but this happen, like wtf?!)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's nice, but the premise of the game seems to conflict a bit with the gameplay. I mean, the game tell you that you have to fight to keep your girl. Sure, ok, but if I want to see a bit of ntr, even just a bit of groping, it's done, you'll end up in the path where your wife will bond more and more with the dude, and the game will not give you any other opportunities to get more affection point.

This game feel more like, or you go full love with the girl, or full ntr, there is no in-between, which I kind of hate.
For example I saw a few times the girl being groped by Jamal, she never had sex with him and refused when given the opportunity, but still I end in the party (with the other 2 girls) where she jump on his lap, kiss him and the fuck him in the bathroom like they are doing it since forever. (I even have more affection point than Jamal, but this happen, like wtf?!)
y u on peeper route!

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Hi!
I (and several other members) wrote about the various paths a bit in earlier posts. As Pr0GamerJohnny jokingly mentioned, you went fully on the darker voyeur route!
If you take the snoop skill at gamestart, you have many options pathwise, but you also have to be very precise which decision you make. One big thing to remember is that use of snoop is something of a parallel universe and mostly linked towards NTR as being a big show of general distrust! Snoop is a parallel development inso far, that scenes watched with it are far more severe and hard than those you do not snoop watch. For example, if you let your wife stay at the Xmas party and tell her to relax, but DO NOT snoop (choosing "Nevermind"), the event will happen, but it will be far more tame, partly even innocent, than if you watch!
You can see this that your wife does NOT gain the "drug haze" trait, neither does she lose love points nor gains Jamal points.

There are only one,two snoop scenes which can be positive, all others are geared towards NTR. In addition, some snoop scenes negate other events from happening, costing crucial opportunities. For instance, constant use of snoop will lead to your wife gaining several undesired traits while at the same time you will have no chance gaining some important trairs for the romance and positive sharing paths.
So you have to be strategic in your use of snoop, using it rarely and only for a scene or two you really want to see.

If you want a path with "just a bit NTR"(even if I would not use that term in this case), you yhould go towards the fun sharing path! This one starts to get hot with other persons just now (public version 0.24), but it is far from the dark paths with a couple in love and finding out sharing together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Hi!
I (and several other members) wrote about the various paths a bit in earlier posts. As Pr0GamerJohnny jokingly mentioned, you went fully on the darker voyeur route!
If you take the snoop skill at gamestart, you have many options pathwise, but you also have to be very precise which decision you make. One big thing to remember is that use of snoop is something of a parallel universe and mostly linked towards NTR as being a big show of general distrust! Snoop is a parallel development inso far, that scenes watched with it are far more severe and hard than those you do not snoop watch. For example, if you let your wife stay at the Xmas party and tell her to relax, but DO NOT snoop (choosing "Nevermind"), the event will happen, but it will be far more tame, partly even innocent, than if you watch!
You can see this that your wife does NOT gain the "drug haze" trait, neither does she lose love points nor gains Jamal points.

There are only one,two snoop scenes which can be positive, all others are geared towards NTR. In addition, some snoop scenes negate other events from happening, costing crucial opportunities. For instance, constant use of snoop will lead to your wife gaining several undesired traits while at the same time you will have no chance gaining some important trairs for the romance and positive sharing paths.
So you have to be strategic in your use of snoop, using it rarely and only for a scene or two you really want to see.

If you want a path with "just a bit NTR"(even if I would not use that term in this case), you yhould go towards the fun sharing path! This one starts to get hot with other persons just now (public version 0.24), but it is far from the dark paths with a couple in love and finding out sharing together.
I understood that if you don't snoop the event would happen without giving you the opportunity to choose. What I mean I snooped, and those times I snooped I only let Jamal grope her, never had sex or anything. I even had more affection point with her instead of Jamal, however I still get the scene at the party where she kiss him without any problem and have sex with him like it happened many other time, but as I said, I snooped every time and refrained her to have sex, nothing, you get that scene that doesn't make any sense and ruin the immersion of the game.

If you want a path with "just a bit NTR"(even if I would not use that term in this case), you yhould go towards the fun sharing path!
It's not fun, and I don't like to "voluntary" share her, that's not NTR if I voluntary give her away, it's lame. I just want a bit of NTR that make sense, that's all. If the author get this good, but as I already played other 3Diddly games, I doubt he would ever bother trying to fix his story, making a few more "small" branches. He's always use very few major branch and whatever choice you make, once you enter one, you cannot change anything, which again, it's pretty lame.

Btw, I still consider this game valid and good, I just don't like that my choices are mostly irrelevant, which is a problem with lots of games with multiple choices.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I understood that if you don't snoop the event would happen without giving you the opportunity to choose. What I mean I snooped, and those times I snooped I only let Jamal grope her, never had sex or anything. I even had more affection point with her instead of Jamal, however I still get the scene at the party where she kiss him without any problem and have sex with him like it happened many other time, but as I said, I snooped every time and refrained her to have sex, nothing, you get that scene that doesn't make any sense and ruin the immersion of the game.
Hi again!
If I understand your post correctly (English non-native speaker here), how you thought the snoop skill works is your problem here. As I wrote before, "snoop" works like this: It is a parallel development, a subpath, geared towards voyeurism and even more towards NTR. It makes a big difference if you watch a "snoop" event or if you do not watch.

If you take the snoop skill instead of the stat boost, you have the choice to watch the "snoop" events or not. What is important to know: A snoop even you DO NOT watch is far more tame, even partly innocent, than a snoop event you do watch!
Take the Xmas snoop even I mentioned in earlier posts. If you let your wife stay at the Xmas party, tell her to relax and then DO NOT snoop the event, it will happen, BUT it will be tame! Jamal will flirt, they will dance and touch, but nothing more than would happen on a normal party. You can see this in your stats! If you do not snoop the Xmas event, your wife does NOT gain "drug haze", neither does she loose love points nor gain Jamal points! All because it stayed a rather normal party.

Another thing with watching snoop events is that some snoop events negate other events which you need to become closer with your wife! An example is the jogging run on the weekend! If you do nothing and watch the snoop event, you WILL loose the chance to have an event bringing you and your wife closer and more important, you loose the chance to gain a trait which will be important for the love and sharing paths.
If you do the jogging run and win, there will be no snoop event at all, but an event which brings you and your wife closer together AND you have the chance for a "naughty times" scene and to gain an important trait for the positive game paths.

So this is why I said that if you have the snoop skill and want just a bit voyeur or NTR stuff, use it with caution. And sparingly, not continiously. I hope this can help you.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

It's not fun, and I don't like to "voluntary" share her, that's not NTR if I voluntary give her away, it's lame. I just want a bit of NTR that make sense, that's all. If the author get this good, but as I already played other 3Diddly games, I doubt he would ever bother trying to fix his story, making a few more "small" branches. He's always use very few major branch and whatever choice you make, once you enter one, you cannot change anything, which again, it's pretty lame.

Btw, I still consider this game valid and good, I just don't like that my choices are mostly irrelevant, which is a problem with lots of games with multiple choices.
Wait so you don't want a consensual sharing setup, you want a focus on NTR, but you're disappointed that her progress with the antagonist happened faster than you otherwise directed her to?

Man color me confused, unless I'm misunderstanding...:unsure::unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wait so you don't want a consensual sharing setup, you want a focus on NTR, but you're disappointed that her progress with the antagonist happened faster than you otherwise directed her to?

He probably wants defeatable NTR that acts as an avoidable threat, but veered into too many snoop events not understanding how they influenced his path.

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

He probably wants defeatable NTR that acts as an avoidable threat, but veered into too many snoop events not understanding how they influenced his path.
Hi you two!
I think Mommysbuttslut , you are both right and wrong here. Azerak obviously wants NTR, but he missunderstood how and how far "Snoop" events work. I think Azerak wants moderate NTR/cuckolding and was surprised that how he handled the snoop events speeded up and intensivied the NTR path greatly.

And yes, as you Pr0GamerJohnny say, I too am a bit surprised that with a focus on NTR, there is a disappointment on how far the NTR advanced for him. So I theorise Azerak wants actually cuckolding veering into light NTR, since he does not want sharing.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Ye, exactly. However I don't undestand the "but veered into too many snoop events not understanding how they influenced his path". Sorry but if I follow a snoop event, sometimes I let Jamal grope her, ONLY grope her, and when the snoop event where she can get fucked I'll make her leave without doing anything, mean nothing happened, or not? I undestand Jamal can always influence her, but or you show me that she actually get fucked or you cannot go to the party event and act like they fuck like rabbits since weeks, where she act against the main character when he tell her "you are kissing him in front of me". I have 2 or 3 more affection point than him, still they don't mean anything. In my mind if she is more affectionate toward the main character, why would she go freely kiss Jamal in front of him and act like a bitch?
I just mean the story doesn't make sense with the game mechanics established at the start of the game.
The game literately tells you at the beginning "You have to fight with your rivals and gain more affection otherwise they would steal her from you", and now I can say

bullshit.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ye, exactly. However I don't undestand the "but veered into too many snoop events not understanding how they influenced his path". Sorry but if I follow a snoop event, sometimes I let Jamal grope her, ONLY grope her, and when the snoop event where she can get fucked I'll make her leave without doing anything, mean nothing happened, or not? I undestand Jamal can always influence her, but or you show me that she actually get fucked or you cannot go to the party event and act like they fuck like rabbits since weeks, where she act against the main character when he tell her "you are kissing him in front of me". I have 2 or 3 more affection point than him, still they don't mean anything. In my mind if she is more affectionate toward the main character, why would she go freely kiss Jamal in front of him and act like a bitch?
I just mean the story doesn't make sense with the game mechanics established at the start of the game.
The game literately tells you at the beginning "You have to fight with your rivals and gain more affection otherwise they would steal her from you", and now I can say

View attachment 2625881
Hi again!
Going by your post, the problem you face clearly IS a missunderstanding about the "snoop" events! It does not matter if you break off a snoop event you started watching, not all, but most times you gain and loose points or traits as if you saw all of it! Unless you go for full voyeur path, using snoop counts as a major breach of trust in your wife and it accumulates!
The first snoop events are small fish, but if you use snoop again and again, it adds up and becomes more and more severe in it´s results. At times using snoop gives you also traits you do not want to have, like "Friends with benefits" (maybe this trait could be gained on other paths later as well, we do not know currently, but then under different circumstances. Earning it with snoop is bad mojo unless you are a hard NTR fan) which is a shot in the knee, if you do not want NTR or only light NTR stuff.

The "snoop" events are only harmless if you decide to NOT watch them, when the choice for it comes! e.g. choice a) Snoop and choice b) Nevermind or Don´t snoop and you take b), then the following snoop event, say Valentine´s date with Jamal, stays completely harmless, nothing gained, nothing lost stat and traitwise.

As for the love/sympathy points, their impact is there, but it is influenced by your traits! For instance, in my fun sharing paths, I have a playthrough with currently Love at 9 and Jamal points at 2 and 4, respectivly. On another one, where I used snoop rarely, but a couple times, Love is at 8 and Jamal points at 4. All these paths have only traits positive for your marriage, e.g. "Hedonist", no negative ones like "drug haze" or "Friends with benefits".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

Red the new public 0.27 change log for the Lee/Davis path. Sounds interesting and it underscores what we already discusssed in the thread here, that the Lee/Davis and Kati/Jamal routes start to deviate strongly not only in events, but also how and what happens. On the Lee friendship path your wife can gain the submissive trait with all we can estimate what this means.
That is a decidedly different development and these version of your wife will never come up with e.g. the "rooftop idea", your wife does on the Kati friendship path.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Hi again!
Going by your post, the problem you face clearly IS a missunderstanding about the "snoop" events! It does not matter if you break off a snoop event you started watching, not all, but most times you gain and loose points or traits as if you saw all of it! Unless you go for full voyeur path, using snoop counts as a major breach of trust in your wife and it accumulates!
The first snoop events are small fish, but if you use snoop again and again, it adds up and becomes more and more severe in it´s results. At times using snoop gives you also traits you do not want to have, like "Friends with benefits" (maybe this trait could be gained on other paths later as well, we do not know currently, but then under different circumstances. Earning it with snoop is bad mojo unless you are a hard NTR fan) which is a shot in the knee, if you do not want NTR or only light NTR stuff.

The "snoop" events are only harmless if you decide to NOT watch them, when the choice for it comes! e.g. choice a) Snoop and choice b) Nevermind or Don´t snoop and you take b), then the following snoop event, say Valentine´s date with Jamal, stays completely harmless, nothing gained, nothing lost stat and traitwise.

As for the love/sympathy points, their impact is there, but it is influenced by your traits! For instance, in my fun sharing paths, I have a playthrough with currently Love at 9 and Jamal points at 2 and 4, respectivly. On another one, where I used snoop rarely, but a couple times, Love is at 8 and Jamal points at 4. All these paths have only traits positive for your marriage, e.g. "Hedonist", no negative ones like "drug haze" or "Friends with benefits".
No, no I like NTR, otherwise I wouldn't play this game. I just didn't like that the story doesn't branch enough with your choices, but only major choice matters, which again is something that lots of choices type of game suffer.
Also as I pointed out already, the game at the beginning tells you you can fight against your antagonists, however if you do something like apparently snooping is bad, but then where is the battle? It's like, or go full NTR or not.
Long story short, don't give me lots of choice if only few really matters, high affection towards your wife and lower one for Jamal mean nothing as he steal her from you anyway. Went on a date with her, told her to come home for christmas, had sex at every opportunity even while jogging, this is what I get

1684272911226.png

This is not "fight for her", it's "choose a path and go for that one".

However I'll stop here. I didn't want came here to keep complaining, I was just trying to explain my point of view of the mechanics of this game. It's still a nice NTR game and I love the images. Jamal part so far is better than Davis's one

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No, no I like NTR, otherwise I wouldn't play this game. I just didn't like that the story doesn't branch enough with your choices, but only major choice matters, which again is something that lots of choices type of game suffer.
Also as I pointed out already, the game at the beginning tells you you can fight against your antagonists, however if you do something like apparently snooping is bad, but then where is the battle? It's like, or go full NTR or not.
Long story short, don't give me lots of choice if only few really matters, high affection towards your wife and lower one for Jamal mean nothing as he steal her from you anyway. Went on a date with her, told her to come home for christmas, had sex at every opportunity even while jogging, this is what I get
This is not "fight for her", it's "choose a path and go for that one".

However I'll stop here. I didn't want came here to keep complaining, I was just trying to explain my point of view of the mechanics of this game. It's still a nice NTR game and I love the images. Jamal part so far is better than Davis's one
Hi again! Please do not get it the wrong way, but to me it seems some of your choices are way suboptimal! If you take the stat boost at gamestart, there are few problems you cannot overcome during the game to find the path you want. But if take "snoop", you have to be very precise and careful which stat raise you take when during the game and when and how often you use "snoop"!
Here are a couple screenshots from two of my playthroughs: positive Sharing path with and without "snoop" active

WDr1.jpg
WDr4.jpg
WDr5.jpg
WDr3.jpg

As you can see, the choices matter and even with snoop active, if you choose strategically, you have a fighting chance against your rivals. I do not have posted screenshots from the pure romance path with rivals because you want stronger rivalry.
Hope this helps you, since it seems to me you game playthrough strategy has some flwas.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I just found the ending where wifey and hubby both spend the night and wifey sneaks off.... This so far is my favorite. :love:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
That ending is not in the 0.24 version, am I right?
.26 ;) I just wish the scene was longer before you leave yo go back to bed. It seems to have one more scene if wifey has a higher smoking dope influence and you keep your love score at at least a 4, which is the highest I have found to be able to get, but you don't really get to see much. If you could have been able to just peep around the corner more..... :cautious: Still a hot scene though.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
.26 ;) I just wish the scene was longer before you leave yo go back to bed. It seems to have one more scene if wifey has a higher smoking dope influence and you keep your love score at at least a 4, which is the highest I have found to be able to get, but you don't really get to see much. If you could have been able to just peep around the corner more..... :cautious: Still a hot scene though.
Thanks for the confirmation! :) Good to know, even if NTR endings are not my cup of tea, playing them for completeness reasons. Could you tell me if the new traits mentioned in the public log are for the romance and sharing paths as well?

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes