Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
2. Yes the physique restriction is intentional. PDC gives extra stats but you lose Snoop.
I know this, which was the reason I once questioned if the paths where we choose PDC would/could possibly gain a limited "snoop" (which does not drag you down like normal snoop does if you use it without foresight) and on the Davis path we saw it in 0.30, with the pics and texts from your wife at his house.

I stumbled over a save bug, which might be already mentioned by some patrons. If you change your wife´s portrait pic with "summerfun" and later on return to the "standard" portrait everything is okay until you load a save. Once you fire up a save, the portrait progression is scrambled. Your wife´s starting portraits pop up out of sequence often and sometimes stays like this for an extended time. For example, if you load a save from before you go on the weekend hike, her standard portraits show up where her portraits with the bangs should be there.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I know this, which was the reason I once questioned if the paths where we choose PDC would/could possibly gain a limited "snoop" (which does not drag you down like normal snoop does if you use it without foresight) and on the Davis path we saw it in 0.30, with the pics and texts from your wife at his house.

I stumbled over a save bug, which might be already mentioned by some patrons. If you change your wife´s portrait pic with "summerfun" and later on return to the "standard" portrait everything is okay until you load a save. Once you fire up a save, the portrait progression is scrambled. Your wife´s starting portraits pop up out of sequence often and sometimes stays like this for an extended time. For example, if you load a save from before you go on the weekend hike, her standard portraits show up where her portraits with the bangs should be there.
The portraits aren't compatible with older saves where the portrait system wasn't introduced. If you don't load an older save it should be fine, or if you load an older save and apply the portrait, that should be fine too. Just don't go backwards.

Reactions: Turret

raja28

Mar 12, 2020
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Mac version pls

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
1690671744067.png

I picked dare the first time though... :WaitWhat: Dammit Lisa, did Katie scramble your brain or something? :LOL:

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
how do i make it that wifey is aware of the mc snooping around or is this not possible?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.32] [3Diddly Games]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ANDROID >> Trial Version (Option to change textbox opacity and font size)

- - -

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone Hey there,

Just wanted to check whether this is intentional, since it seems to be an unnecessary limitation...

In the hard NTR path, if Wifey doesn't know MC knows, and he looks for her but then leaves before she notices, he can't snoop for the backroom scene because he's not at home, but instead can snoop for the phone photos when she comes back next morning. Meanwhile, if he doesn't look for her, then leaves the party, he can snoop for the backroom scene. But, presumably, since she still doesn't know MC knows, she still goes to Davis and doesn't come back till next morning. It seems in that case, MC should also be able to snoop for the photos?

And, in the case of MC knowing, either because he stuck around in the bathroom scene before or watches in the backyard till she notices, if he stays at the party she brings Davis home, while if he leaves he can watch the backroom scene. Again, it seems like after backroom scene, Wifey should still bring Davis home?

(Basically, on the sharing route, you can see the backroom scene where wifey gets the approval seeker trait, and also see the phone scene with Davis. But, on the hard NTR route, if you see the backroom scene and wifey gets approval seeker, you sacrifice the phone/home scene with Davis.)

------------------

Side issue, I might just be missing something, but there are some "snooping" scenes where there is dialog that is only active when MC has given wifey an orgasm before. But... I don't think there is a way to have 13 physique right now, if you're capable of snooping? If so, those are unreachable.
Thanks, fixed the issue.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I can't figure out how to get wifey to win the wet t-shirt contest on the ntr antagonistic route. It says I have insufficient Katie affinity or Exhibitionist trait, despite having 11 for Katie and the Exhibitionist trait requires wifey giving a BJ during Jamal's hike which isn't an option in that route, I think.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I can't figure out how to get wifey to win the wet t-shirt contest on the ntr antagonistic route. It says I have insufficient Katie affinity or Exhibitionist trait, despite having 11 for Katie and the Exhibitionist trait requires wifey giving a BJ during Jamal's hike which isn't an option in that route, I think.
It is possible to win the T-shirt contest even on antagonistis playthrough if you do not go fullblown antagonist from the start. Kati points should never be a problem on her side of the story, unless you take some rather strange choices, even in full romance or fun sharing you can have 7-8 points by now.
The main problem for you is getting the (budding) exhibitionist trait,which you can only gain with FMC giving the MC a blowjob during the weekend hike. There are prereq stat levels for this, among them 6+ love points.
If you go antagonist from day one, you will never gain enough points to reach this event. That is part of the story, your choices matter. That there is an exhibitionist in the FMC comes out only if the story goes that way. It will never happen if you e.g. are on the Lee side of the story, since the life of our couple develops differently.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Once again a very nice, well done update! Big thumbs up!(y) I like it to find out where you put in the variations in style, talk and where less obvious changes happen. There are several just in this update and it is really great how you put in the smaller and greater variations in the paths, so we can shape our couple as we want them to be.
Interesting choice, needing Kati friendship/influence points to win the T-shirt contest. I think I need to make a save there. This is currently just a theory of mine, but I think this choice might influence if you and your wife have the option to let her start dancing (fulltime) at the Club even on the sweet routes, like romance and fun sharing.
Likewise I need a save during the evening multi choice, I am rather sure this has some subtle influence on later events.

Some renders are really great, but I know that this is personal taste speaking, I like e.g. this O-Face one
it is not the typical "strange, unfitting grimace" we often see in games. There are many more I really like, but I have to mention a part of the wet T-shirt contest, where the moderator is significantly too tall in proportion to the other people. Nothing really bad, but it is "sudden growthspurt";) in action.

More these days

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Once again a very nice, well done update! Big thumbs up!(y) I like it to find out where you put in the variations in style, talk and where less obvious changes happen. There are several just in this update and it is really great how you put in the smaller and greater variations in the paths, so we can shape our couple as we want them to be.
Interesting choice, needing Kati friendship/influence points to win the T-shirt contest. I think I need to make a save there. This is currently just a theory of mine, but I think this choice might influence if you and your wife have the option to let her start dancing (fulltime) at the Club even on the sweet routes, like romance and fun sharing.
Likewise I need a save during the evening multi choice, I am rather sure this has some subtle influence on later events.

Some renders are really great, but I know that this is personal taste speaking, I like e.g. this O-Face one
it is not the typical "strange, unfitting grimace" we often see in games. There are many more I really like, but I have to mention a part of the wet T-shirt contest, where the moderator is significantly too tall in proportion to the other people. Nothing really bad, but it is "sudden growthspurt";) in action.

More these days
Maybe the girls are short :) thanks

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Fairly early in the game I encountered a young lady (Lee) who needs a Chinese translator. I volunteered my wife, and Ms Lee said I should check with her before doing so. The next time I saw my wife, there was no Chinese translation conversation available. Is this a bug, or did I do something wrong?

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes