3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Fairly early in the game I encountered a young lady (Lee) who needs a Chinese translator. I volunteered my wife, and Ms Lee said I should check with her before doing so. The next time I saw my wife, there was no Chinese translation conversation available. Is this a bug, or did I do something wrong?
It was more to introduce the two characters. Not really an interesting storyline to continue lol

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
It was more to introduce the two characters. Not really an interesting storyline to continue lol

I see you game is NTR avoidable, but once NTR, MC wife is rapidly corrupted, MC cannot control her corruption

IF MC LOVE MARK LESSER THAN 5, WIFE SEEMS NO LONGER FALL IN LOVE WITH MC
EVERYTHING MC DOES WILL ONLY REDUCE LOVE MARK TO EVEN LOWER POINT

1690903018850.png

SO I TRY TO AVOID INFLUENCE WITH JAMAL, MAINTAIN A VERY HIGH MARK

1690903169490.png
EVEN JOIN THE CULT, WIFE STILL CLOSE TO MC, HOWEVER, THEN NOT MUCH SEX SCENE

3DIDDLY, YOUR NTR GAME IS TWO BLADE KNIFE, I THINK YOU ACTUALLY NTR HATER, many female protagonist in your game is knocked by adulterer, and cuckold cannot do nothing to win back wife, it is quite heart-breaking

AtoniaCoA-2.0, AtoniaBlues, it is gloomy NTR game by expelling MC from his wife,

And I dont know how to play this game, as MC cannot have much time to meet with his wife, and i hope you have some measure to enable male MC to fight against the adulterer, which might make game more positive

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I see you game is NTR avoidable, but once NTR, MC wife is rapidly corrupted, MC cannot control her corruption

View attachment 2816958

View attachment 2816963

3DIDDLY, YOUR NTR GAME IS TWO BLADE KNIFE, I THINK YOU ACTUALLY NTR HATER, many female protagonist in your game is knocked by adulterer, and cuckold cannot do nothing to win back wife, it is quite heart-breaking

AtoniaCoA-2.0, AtoniaBlues, it is gloomy NTR game by expelling MC from his wife,

And I dont know how to play this game, as MC cannot have much time to meet with his wife, and i hope you have some measure to enable male MC to fight against the adulterer, which might make game more positive
I'm not sure what the cult thing is about, it doesn't fit the good wife path that they have sex in front of husband's boss and the wife's friend but whatever.

Hopefully, the husband will have a chance to win back his wife in the other paths for romantics like me.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
7uf3o3.jpg
Katie's corruption was great
Can't wait for this one
But quick question dev
Is there any chance that the wife's love for mc falls very low then will she divorce mc ??

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't know what people are complaining about, if you want Netorare content to occur, you REALLY have to want it, it's easily avoidable. Same thing with Netorase, but with Netorase you actually DO get to control it, and the wife still loves the MC only. Then of course you can go the whole game without any NTR or NTRS content whatsoever and have a fully monogamy/romance focused playthrough as well.

"Controlling" Netorare doesn't even make sense, since it's non-consensual in nature, and loss of control is how some people actually prefer it from what I understand. (It's not my cup of tea, so I avoid this content) I guess I'll never fully understand Netorare since I don't like it in the first place, but if having no control over how it plays out bothers you, do you really like that content in the first place, or are you just a masochist? :LOL:

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

View attachment 2816958

View attachment 2816963

A lot of this is fixed in 0.33 already, but if you're really that anxious about NTR, you should turn it off at the beginning of the game. In your save, Jamal's influence points are higher than your love points, so the scenes that you don't like obviously happened because of the way you played the game. There are ways to prevent anything from happening to Wifey in every scene in this game, including the NTR scenes. As for Atonia, you proceeded to play the game after you read the warning at the beginning of the game, and now you're complaining about it? It's like buying an apple at the grocery store and complaining that you wanted an orange. Also, for future reference, devs mostly ignore people who type in capitals.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZO_oz

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll be honest I'm mostly playing for the netorase stuff.
So, few games do it right imo
But this does it great

Also, that love stat check sounds interesting I better make sure the mc stays a decent husband.
Wifey will get nothing but love and kindness from me.

Even on the ntr path when I play it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

View attachment 2816958

View attachment 2816963

Hi! As 3Diddlyf95zone already wrote, your main problem is how you played and decided the various evenrs. It is quite easy, even with NTR and Sharing on, to stay on top if you take the right decisions. It becomes "interesting" when you try to see the various subpaths and small variants coming in with your choices.
For instance, I have a sharing save where all involved parties are cool with what goes on and the MC and FMC are still deeply in love. I also have a sahring save with practically identical stats, but not everyone is cool with what goes on. Decisions count and shape the various paths, be it pure romance pure romance with strong rivals, fun sharing, fun sharing with voyeurism, cuckolding and fullblown hard HTR.
I don't know what people are complaining about, if you want Netorare content to occur, you REALLY have to want it, it's easily avoidable. Same thing with Netorase, but with Netorase you actually DO get to control it, and the wife still loves the MC only. Then of course you can go the whole game without any NTR or NTRS content whatsoever and have a fully monogamy/romance focused playthrough as well.
"Controlling" Netorare doesn't even make sense, since it's non-consensual in nature, and loss of control is how some people actually prefer it from what I understand. (It's not my cup of tea, so I avoid this content) I guess I'll never fully understand Netorare since I don't like it in the first place, but if having no control over how it plays out bothers you, do you really like that content in the first place, or are you just a masochist. :LOL:
Quite agree with your post on this! You can control with your decisions into which direction the train will run, which is one big thumbs up for 3Diddly! Despite being mainly a NTR developer, the romance and sharing routes of WDR are really well done. Netorase done right in my book, you can control how far (or not) it goes and our pair can still be fully in love.

Besides, the differences between the Lee and Kati routes add up with seven-miles-boots! Even with both on romance and sharing paths there is a growing divide how our couple develops. Already at this stage of development it is clear to see that the MC/FMC of the Kati routes will be quite different in outlook and spirit from their counterparts on Lee´s paths.
I truly doubt that the wife of the Lee routes would ever propose to her husband, if the two of you should give the neighbours something to look at or willingly try to win a wet t-shirt contest.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'll be honest I'm mostly playing for the netorase stuff.
So, few games do it right imo
But this does it great
Also, that love stat check sounds interesting I better make sure the mc stays a decent husband.
Wifey will get nothing but love and kindness from me.
Even on the ntr path when I play it.
With the exception that I play WDR mainly for both the various romance and netorase paths, I agree with you on your post.:)

Reactions: Joshy92

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

I looked over the bits of info we plebeians can get about 0.33 and it sounds nice! Could you tell us a bit about what is meant with the social media stuff? Is that an option for those paths where you took the stat boost to gain some pictures and stuff from your wife when she is out? Or is it more a gallery for us players to enjoy?
Another question I have and since you mentioned a "love stat" check soon, is in the next update this check or can we now finetune our relationship even more with some new feature?

Greetings!

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes