Back

Aug 3, 2017
Lol, as I was typing up this post, the dev posted some news. Thanks for that. I would be one of those players that dislike humiliation directed at the male MC. Cheers! Anyway, back to what I was typing... ^^"

Did a blind playthrough using the public version of this game for the first time. 3Diddlyf95zone has definitely grown as a developer from his first game and comics. The writing is pretty good with only few grammatical mistakes, and the images are nice to look at overall. Plus, there are Easter eggs from his previous works in this game.

Having said that, I believe I encountered a route error in the game. I admit that I'm not a fan of NTR or wimpy male MCs so I appreciate that 3Diddly included a pure (but naughty) love route and an NTS sharing route while seemingly not making the male MC deficient in any way. Thus, without making any rollbacks or selecting other choices I generally played the game that way -- the male MC being an upstanding guy while pursuing the female MC but avoiding any NTR situations being telegraphed despite being enabled. This generally worked and I've enjoyed this first playthough.

So here's where I think the problem came up. At some point in the game, the female MC will ask the male MC advice about which job she should take full-time -- with either Davies or Jamal. On this run, I chose Davies of the binary choice given. However, I've been switching the influencers from time to time as I played the game. Just prior to this point, I had Katie (and by extension, Jamal) influencing the female MC. Going forward with the game, the game said Lee was the influencer and could not be changed (but it was still set on Katie). Thus, instead of seeing developments with Lee and Davies with the female MC, I kept seeing situations involving Katie and Jamal instead despite avoiding the bar. This seems like an easy fix, but I suspect it would be true if Lee was selected as the influencer and if a player recommended to the female MC to work with Jamal. Just a heads up to the dev as I don't think this was actually intended to work that way.

Good game so far. Cheers for not railroading players into content they might wish to avoid. That takes a lot of effort.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Lol, as I was typing up this post, the dev posted some news. Thanks for that. I would be one of those players that dislike humiliation directed at the male MC. Cheers! Anyway, back to what I was typing... ^^"

Did a blind playthrough using the public version of this game for the first time. 3Diddlyf95zone has definitely grown as a developer from his first game and comics. The writing is pretty good with only few grammatical mistakes, and the images are nice to look at overall. Plus, there are Easter eggs from his previous works in this game.

Having said that, I believe I encountered a route error in the game. I admit that I'm not a fan of NTR or wimpy male MCs so I appreciate that 3Diddly included a pure (but naughty) love route and an NTS sharing route while seemingly not making the male MC deficient in any way. Thus, without making any rollbacks or selecting other choices I generally played the game that way -- the male MC being an upstanding guy while pursuing the female MC but avoiding any NTR situations being telegraphed despite being enabled. This generally worked and I've enjoyed this first playthough.

So here's where I think the problem came up. At some point in the game, the female MC will ask the male MC advice about which job she should take full-time -- with either Davies or Jamal. On this run, I chose Davies of the binary choice given. However, I've been switching the influencers from time to time as I played the game. Just prior to this point, I had Katie (and by extension, Jamal) influencing the female MC. Going forward with the game, the game said Lee was the influencer and could not be changed (but it was still set on Katie). Thus, instead of seeing developments with Lee and Davies with the female MC, I kept seeing situations involving Katie and Jamal instead despite avoiding the bar. This seems like an easy fix, but I suspect it would be true if Lee was selected as the influencer and if a player recommended to the female MC to work with Jamal. Just a heads up to the dev as I don't think this was actually intended to work that way.

Good game so far. Cheers for not railroading players into content they might wish to avoid. That takes a lot of effort.
Thanks, haven't been able to find the source of that bug. Finally got it.

Reactions: Back and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

For those who wanted softer NTR content!
Thumbs up for this!(y) (y)Looking forward to trying it out. This is a top decision by you, implementing this "friends system". We can now finetune the relations. Those who like NTR have to do nothing or not much (those liking lighter NTR) to see the treatment they want and we can befriend others on full romance and sharing routes.

Reactions: Back

Notping95

May 11, 2020
Android on pixeldrain download is version 20, but when I extract it, it's version 19. Am I missing something?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

After replaying the public version again from the start for both love and sharing routes just to try out new variants for e.g. tactical use of snoop for when the next version comes in, it really becomes obvious how the paths fork away from each other.
The Kati/Jamal route wife, even if "held back", is a lot more playful, funloving and outgoing from the start. While I know this would stretch out development quite a bit, so it won´t be happening, it would be interesting to have a logic stat heavy path on the Kati path too, just for the variance in it. But I know that won´t happen.:)
The wife on the Lee/Davis route is shyer, but a lot more agreeable even to unreasonable demands, quite a difference to her "other self". This path seems also to introduce a (currently) slight backhandedness by Lee and others, whereas Kati makes no secret of the fact that she is a party lioness and much for your wife to "lighten up".

Looking forward how you develop forth the paths!

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

After replaying the public version again from the start for both love and sharing routes just to try out new variants for e.g. tactical use of snoop for when the next version comes in, it really becomes obvious how the paths fork away from each other.
The Kati/Jamal route wife, even if "held back", is a lot more playful, funloving and outgoing from the start. While I know this would stretch out development quite a bit, so it won´t be happening, it would be interesting to have a logic stat heavy path on the Kati path too, just for the variance in it. But I know that won´t happen.:)
The wife on the Lee/Davis route is shyer, but a lot more agreeable even to unreasonable demands, quite a difference to her "other self". This path seems also to introduce a (currently) slight backhandedness by Lee and others, whereas Kati makes no secret of the fact that she is a party lioness and much for your wife to "lighten up".

Looking forward how you develop forth the paths!
Ya my first 2 playthroughs were NTR off and I liked Lee a lot more. My next 2 playthroughs were NTR on, but I was completely avoiding it. Turns out Lee is an irredeemable 2 faced cunt and Katie is just a fun loving party girl. Kinda interesting how much different the 2 paths play out with NTR enabled, even if you're avoiding it.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ya my first 2 playthroughs were NTR off and I liked Lee a lot more. My next 2 playthroughs were NTR on, but I was completely avoiding it. Turns out Lee is an irredeemable 2 faced cunt and Katie is just a fun loving party girl. Kinda interesting how much different the 2 paths play out with NTR enabled, even if you're avoiding it.
Very much so and it is great that the paths play differently. I personally at the moment like the full romance and the positive sharing paths (both with NTR and sharing on) best.
But I too, like Lee less after playing the various paths. We will have to see how the friends system 3Diddly announced to be incorporated into the game influences the behaviour of the various main and side characters.
Soon we will be able to befriend (or not or worsen), depending on what we decide, most characters in game. Maybe Lee will change her tune then, but currently she has a serious backstabber vibe.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
A while back when I was playing this, I noticed that the stats for choices are sometimes absurdly high or doesn't quite make sense. For instance, having 13 Athletics, or worst, a combination of things requiring high stats. In the game's current state and depending on the job chosen, you either blow pass that threshold due to the +10 stat boosts for all stats, or are so far below them that there's no possible way to hit those thresholds even if a player focuses solely on them throughout the game. Don't get me wrong, this isn't true for all the choices that has a stat requirement, this is just for some of the high threshold ones.

With this in mind, I was pondering over the three action points given to the player per week and how it seems a little bare. Thus, I'm assuming that 3Diddlyf95zone is planning to flesh out this portion of the game with more player agency of actions that they can take -- such as working out or conversing with the FMC. This would allow gains in stats outside the normal story progression. I'm also assuming with the splash screen in the game and the way the game is set up about checking other girls' stats that there will be other pursueable ladies in the game for the male MC to acquaint himself with, yes no?

This has been an interesting game so far and I'm looking forward to see where it could go.
Edit: Oh! The dev just dropped a new update here. Go check it out!

Reactions: Turret

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
A while back when I was playing this, I noticed that the stats for choices are sometimes absurdly high or doesn't quite make sense. For instance, having 13 Athletics, or worst, a combination of things requiring high stats. In the game's current state and depending on the job chosen, you either blow pass that threshold due to the +10 stat boosts for all stats, or are so far below them that there's no possible way to hit those thresholds even if a player focuses solely on them throughout the game. Don't get me wrong, this isn't true for all the choices that has a stat requirement, this is just for some of the high threshold ones.

With this in mind, I was pondering over the three action points given to the player per week and how it seems a little bare. Thus, I'm assuming that 3Diddlyf95zone is planning to flesh out this portion of the game with more player agency of actions that they can take -- such as working out or conversing with the FMC. This would allow gains in stats outside the normal story progression. I'm also assuming with the splash screen in the game and the way the game is set up about checking other girls' stats that there will be other pursueable ladies in the game for the male MC to acquaint himself with, yes no?

This has been an interesting game so far and I'm looking forward to see where it could go.
Edit: Oh! The dev just dropped a new update here. Go check it out!
This is done on purpose to distinguish PDC vs USF playthroughs.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):

Changelog:

I worked hard on this one!
I believe it, sounds really well going by the changelog. Wanna play!!:) But damn, have to wait. Still looking forward to play it once it is available. The paths development and variation will become more pronounced depending what we choose. Sounds great for full romance and positive sharing paths, but also for the hard NTR lovers.
I am curious if the additional snoop scene is one of those which can be positive even on the nice routes or just for the NTR routes.
I want harderrrrr NTR pleeeeease!
Fear not, 3Diddlyf95zone is renowned for his NTR stuff. There will be enough hard NTR in the game. As he said himself, play the hardcore mode. I can assure you it is completely unwinable for anybody who is not a hard NTR lover. And filled with the a..., unlikeable characters 1Teddy1 loves so much.
Play hardcore mode :) Don't think it gets any harder...
Well, the game might not get any harder in hard mode, something else for some NTR lovers might become harder still;) To each his/her own.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.22.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes